1 hour ago, x3kj said:

Can't argue with that logic :rofl:

To do this, we need gaming logistics, which does not allow the appearance of unacceptable actions. Otherwise, it is used in an unacceptable way. https://feedback.bistudio.com/T85691

This is logical, but does not work https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120491

This is not logical, but it work https://feedback.bistudio.com/T126543

• Like 1

On 8/17/2017 at 10:14 AM, kllrt said:

[added hidden selections]

I am glad you like it, I was surprised when I found out that it's missing, so I added that to all weapon.

Also, sadly, attachments can't be retextured.

Can the integrated grip/bipod of the LIM-85 be made a hidden selection or just colored black by default? It now looks weird on Tanoa with its khaki colour. With a black grip it would look very nice on CTRG soldiers for instance.

• Like 1

Yup, I'll add hidden selection to it.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2017 at 5:20 PM, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Regarding Halek's question and this ticket about grass and clutter pop-in: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T124606

Is this maybe just out of the scope of the current development resources and plans? I see the ticket isn't assigned to anyone at all still, though it was mentioned in this thread awhile ago by a dev it would be passed along to the art team. Is there any chance at all anyone would be able to look into what's causing this?

Hi there! 
We are dealing with this issue. :)

Thanks for your feedback and stay tuned! :))

• Like 10

19 hours ago, lex__1 said:

Ah the Zafir optics issue. This has hurt my soul since the whole weapon was introduced.

1 hour ago, Karloff said:

We are dealing with this issue. :)

But to temper expectations, it may not see (significant) improvements. The source problem may lie rather deep in the LOD / clutter tech, and changes may cause worse glitches elsewhere. What's happening is a fresh investigation, but no fix is on the horizon at the moment.

• Like 7

Aiming deadzone is broken in latest dev version, zooming while using aiming deadzone causes camera to auto center.

1 hour ago, DnA said:

But to temper expectations, it may not see (significant) improvements. The source problem may lie rather deep in the LOD / clutter tech, and changes may cause worse glitches elsewhere. What's happening is a fresh investigation, but no fix is on the horizon at the moment.

Please do try go balls deep on this one DnA . Arma 3 looks pretty damn good. as far as visual glitches go , the pop in on the clutter it is an immersion killer.

• Like 6

Any chance to finally get rid of those annoying "Hand to the face" idle animations?

This was a novelty when A3 came out but felt forced soon after.

It's nauseating seeing the hand moving towards the face every 3 seconds, even worse as a passenger (civilian truck as example) since there's nothing you can do to prevent this.

Cheers

• Like 3

Getting frequent crashes upon exiting the MP editor in the current devbranch build which updated today.

Always status access violation.

If this keeps up I'll need to revert to stable branch, saved one error report so far if interested.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Can't open the screenshots.

Why not just use imgur but some cryptic site with a link length that reaches 32bit character count...

Cheers

Any errors?

Imgur or anything file hosting need to time for upload and get link to paste.

If Tracker have this function, why u don't use them.

16 minutes ago, pr9inichek said:

Any errors?

Imgur or anything file hosting need to time for upload and get link to paste.

If Tracker have this function, why u don't use them.

The first link in the ticket isn't supposed to be a link to some pictures?

Imgur upload and link generation is basically instant after the upload is complete.

Why should I use what function? You made the ticket, not me, heh.

Cheers

1 minute ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

The first link in the ticket isn't supposed to be a link to some pictures?

Imgur upload and link generation is basically instant after the upload is complete.

Why should I use what function? You made the ticket, not me, heh.

Cheers

If u open ticket you can see what i'm not author of it!

I only add comment.

3 minutes ago, pr9inichek said:

If u open ticket you can see what i'm not author of it!

I only add comment.

Ah, I see now, apologies then, that page still confuses the heck out of me, heh.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Any chance to finally get rid of those annoying "Hand to the face" idle animations?

I think there is a mod out there that kills those animations.  I run it all the time as they annoy me too!

• Like 2

On 27.08.2017 at 2:25 AM, wiki said:

-In the showcase "combined arms", the Blackfoot doesn't fire anymore.

It just comes, fly by the camp and hovers behind it. It no longer circle above nor fire at the enemy.

Thats beacuse bug i reported long time ago. Bug is very easy to fix, its beacuse allowfleeing is now 1 for all units. Choppers rather to fly little away from threat and hover nomatter what instead attack target that is shooting to it. 
Allowfleeing 0 is taking problem down, but as You have stated, in missions not done by us, its impossible to change this value. So....

Please BIS, change allowfleeing 1 to allowfleeing 0 at least for attack helicopters, or modify their pathfinding, so they will hover somewhere further (2 km away), so nobody would shoot them off.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Vasily.B said:

Thats beacuse bug i reported long time ago. Bug is very easy to fix, its beacuse allowfleeing is now 1 for all units. Choppers rather to fly little away from threat and hover nomatter what instead attack target that is shooting to it. 
Allowfleeing 0 is taking problem down, but as You have stated, in missions not done by us, its impossible to change this value. So....

Please BIS, change allowfleeing 1 to allowfleeing 0 at least for attack helicopters, or modify their pathfinding, so they will hover somewhere further (2 km away), so nobody would shoot them off.

Just noticed this and was wondering why my Gunship just stopped moving - with my tail to the enemy - and well within gun range - how strange...

Regards,
Scott

Can someone else check this?

I believe the debug console is buggy:

I pasted this code into the debug console on current devbranch, no error shows up, returns empty array.

[slick1,slick2,slick3,slick4,slick5] select {not isNil {_x}};

Then I spawned it:

nul = [] spawn {[slick1,slick2,slick3,slick4,slick5] select {not isNil {_x}};};

and the error shows up...

Ticket.

Cheers

Confirmed.

I haven't actually done any comprehensive testing but seems that ever since 64bit the error handling is been somehow weird in unscheduled environment, missing blatantly erroneous code and such..
Of course that can just be my shitty codes though :P

• Like 1

Few weeks ago I asked about code / debugging stuff in here already, but got completely ignored. Scripts that were working fine for two years suddenly started throwing error messages, despite nothing had changed. No idea if it's in any way related, as I don't have enough knowledge in real programming.

/edit:

I've fixed most of these issues later with rewriting the code, removing all the spawn{} etc... after that the error messages were gone.