10 hours ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

I like the ejection seat tweaks. ive already accidentally ejected about 10 times, jet left sitting on ground unusable afterwards

Which is an issue with the overall action menu system. For example, I wanted to quickly lower my flaps using the action menu, and once they were full lowered, the next action was eject.....

I remember, once upon a time, there was a thread called

Action Menu Streamlining

however, that feature seems to be abandoned.

• Like 1

That one introduced a possibility to get rid of any action that's also in controls based on whether it's bound to a key or not.
We haven't set it for all applicable actions though. Many players have some action menu items bound to keys already by default without knowing about it and they keep using the action menu.

• Like 1

Yes it will be benefit to make sure we can bind the Eject to a button,or to put the on a hot-key,to get there instantly.

2 hours ago, oukej said:

That one introduced a possibility to get rid of any action that's also in controls based on whether it's bound to a key or not.
We haven't set it for all applicable actions though. Many players have some action menu items bound to keys already by default without knowing about it and they keep using the action menu.

That's why I hoped this idea would be developed further and we could actually decide which actions to hide and which not.

It would be nice if some of the more common Action Menu usages could be removed if a key is bound. 

Gear up/down

Flaps up/down

Eject

etc

Please check my post and tell me what you think about the possibility of creating a fligh plan with steering point visible only on HUD / HMD and GPS.

Thanks

20170521150416_1yds9i.jpg

popped up on devbranch (diag.exe)

Can someone else test is the NOE working as it should regarding radars not picking up low flying aircraft. 

18 hours ago, x3kj said:

20170521150416_1yds9i.jpg

popped up on devbranch (diag.exe)

Hi,

already known. Should be fixed soon. :)

Thanks for the feedback. 

Edited by Karloff
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

script error when entering CH-49 mohawk side door

Thanks for report, fix should be available on devbranch soon

• Like 2

Actually what are those options on action menu about panels? Is this related to Jets? Why its visible on infantry and all the rest?

On 20/05/2017 at 0:45 AM, oukej said:

It's been mainly done due to technical reasons (get out action allowed in near zero speeds conflicting with special airplane eject). For sake of consistency in get out and eject action behaviors across the sandbox. And also to avoid accidental ejections that are just one click away

I understan. So maybe you could remove it from the list but still allow people that bind a key for ejection to still use it. This would solve both problem no?

On 20/05/2017 at 0:45 AM, oukej said:

They all should be. Can you pls add more details when this doesn't work?

Zero-zero ejection seat are seat that can be used from a grounded stationary position (zero-zero stand for zero altitude and zero airspeed)

Since we can't eject from a stationary vehicle, they're not zero-zero seat. :)

Also @oukej, do you know if there's some change for the front wheel rotation? Could we get rid of the +/-15° of rotation and go with a +/-90° instead? It would help a lot in cranked space (like on a carrier... for example) and would be more realistic. 

The info panel is really just the GPS or the vehicle you are in .

Just now, kremator said:

The info panel is really just the GPS or the vehicle you are in .

What do you mean?

1 hour ago, Vasily.B said:

Actually what are those options on action menu about panels? Is this related to Jets? Why its visible on infantry and all the rest?

They are for the new custom info panels and disappear from the action menu as soon as you bind them to a key.

• Like 3

Sup guys,

Any ETA for Malden on the DevBranch :p ?

So, I don't know if it's only from my side or if the game that change but I have a problem... It's seems the axis for throttle was reduced/changed for chopper and jet after the DLC patch... I tried to rebind all my key, but nothing change... It looks like the current axis use only the half of the full range available...

I will pass on the fact that only half the throttle axis is usefull on the jet, but for the chopper it's totally insane...

So, i decide to do some screenshot. and here is what I hyave:

- Maximum Cyclic when you use my Throttle. The Instantaneous Vertical Speed is around 7.5

Spoiler

ANnniC6.jpeg

- Maximum Cyclic power when you use keyboard (DIgital input):

Spoiler

9fLWyZL.jpeg

And more interesting look at what the game use from my throttle axis!!

here i'm at 0% power for chopper and jet:

Spoiler

YS61nrk.jpeg

here i'm at 50%:

Spoiler

OUtkW6z.jpeg

I first thought that the game doesn't fully recognize  my axis, but no... When you use the In game tool, the game fully recognize it. From -100% to +100%

I'm completely lost... Someone can help me? I made all the test without any mods, I remove every single useless keybind to not have any interaction.

My Hotas is a Thrustmaster Warthog...

HELP!!! :O

On 5/16/2017 at 5:20 PM, R3vo said:

The implementation of tide simulation is pretty neat, however, coastlines look very ugly currently.

S2tKym8.jpg

Hi there!
thanks for reporting that. All issues related with tide should be fixed in next versions. :)

Regards.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Karloff said:

Hi there!
thanks for reporting that. All issues related with tide should be fixed in next versions. :)

Regards.

Sound great. Are there plans for get/setTide commands similar to fog?

It seems that the Praetorian 1C still isn't able to accurately aim at targets.

Seems like someone needs to teach them how to accurately aim at targets without moving back and forth.

Furthermore I noticed that the longer the movement is, the more inaccurate the targeting.

With the upcoming Tank DLC it would be nice if this issue could be tackled, since tanks suffer the same issue and in my opinion it just looks rediculous.

Last but not least, one can observe that everytime the turret is turning it's slighly bouncing. Be honest, did you hide pettka in there? ;)

For those who are interested in the code:

Spoiler

[] spawn 
{
	while {alive test} do// test is the turret
	{
		private _pos = test getRelPos [random [0,10000,20000],random 359];
		_pos set [2,random [0,5000,1000]];
		test doWatch _pos;
		sleep 8;

};
};

• Like 1

On 31.03.2017 at 11:26 AM, Karloff said:

Solving of AI in WY-55 Hellcat is in progress. Thanks for the catch! :)

Still "in progress"? In regress? :face_palm:

• Like 1

Somewhere along this caravan we lost the ability to delete unwanted addon dependencies from missions.sqm. Used to be able to go in a delete the offender but now there is always an "Error loading Mission" should this happen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, froggyluv said:

Somewhere along this caravan we lost the ability to delete unwanted addon dependencies from missions.sqm. Used to be able to go in a delete the offender but now there is always an "Error loading Mission" should this happen

there is Merge function in Eden editor for this