I hope to write in the right thread, would there be a possibility to have a function/key to bring the "TGP" to "0 (zero)" position?

Thanks

14 minutes ago, sberla101 said:

I hope to write in the right thread, would there be a possibility of having a function/key to bring the "TGP" to "0 (zero)" position?

Thanks

NumPad 5 when you are in unzoomed TGP mode.

35 minutes ago, ski2060 said:

NumPad 5 when you are in unzoomed TGP mode.

Thanks, i had read this feature, but i missed it that it could only be used when it was unzoomed; as soon as i can, i'll try it.

Bye

So finally I manage to test the final version of the jet DLC. 

The potential of the DLC is huuge... but it is greatly reduced by something that I couldn't understand...

Why, in the name of everything holy on earth, when I open my airbase it cuts my Engine!!!!!!?????

Why?

There's already the complete bullshot that you need an analogic brake (that open the airbrakes more or less) that fucked up half of my throttle axis, but I thought I could get used to it by remove the airbrake analogic and add instead a simple button...

But no!! Every time I decide open the airbrake my engine power go down to 0!!

So could you please go in nine with the standard behaviour used in Any more or less advanced game and properly code the jets:

- Throttle axis go from 0 to 100% in engine power!!

- Analogic airbrake is completely remove from the game in favour of the digital one (which is standard in nearly all plane today!)

- Digital Airbrakes only apply an overall speed reduction without impacting the engine power! You can then slow down without having to wait that the engine regime increase!!!

Oh another small detail...

Allow front wheel of all aircraft to turn at approx 90°. It's currently impossible to use taxi runway to reach the main runway at taxI speed. You ALWAYS end in the grass. The only way to turn faster is too increase the speed which mean increase the radis of yor turn!! You can even add an input to allow the player to free/block this rotation.

Is it possible to have those little QoL change??? They are REALLY needed!!

@S3blapin You must have key bound the Air brake and Decrease Throttle because that is not the effect I am seeing. I can maintain throttle at 100% and Air brake at the same time. 

An issue I have noted is that when trying to make a tight corner in the Nato Jets (possibly others) at low speed (about 15km/hr) you lose speed and come to a complete halt. This makes turning a pain in the ass because if you are trying to make a very tight corner like to top of the main Tanona Airport runway and hold "w" or "e" you need to throttle very high to overcome the "friction" but then move over in a much larger turning circle, which is annoying. 

It would be beneficial to have an actual wheel brake on the Aircraft akin to the helicopter's AFM brake, if there is a key bind for this I have not seen it.  

@escforreality

I will try. I think I undertsand why it behave like that!

Anyway, it should'nt behave like that. The lower half of the throttle shouldn't control Airbrake!

From 0% to 100% it should control the engine power, and the airbrake should be a simple toggle.

For the wheel, they can barely turn at 15/20°.

The autopilot when pressing the ESC key is amazing. Like it alot ;)

21 minutes ago, S3blapin said:

@R3vo

What do you mean?

It drops your throttle to 0% when you hit esc.

22 minutes ago, Flax said:

That is a keybind issue somewhere or a bug.  There is an actual autopilot that will level you out when you are in Escape menu now.  Had it level me out from a shallow dive at 100 meters last night while I was trying to set some controls.

9 hours ago, ski2060 said:

That is a keybind issue somewhere or a bug.  There is an actual autopilot that will level you out when you are in Escape menu now.  Had it level me out from a shallow dive at 100 meters last night while I was trying to set some controls.

Hmmm I'm thinking bug. 

I mean it is not good to have your engine drop to zero when you open the mp type chat for instance .

One minute you are issuing an order or support information to troops on the ground.  Next you are scrambling to end said chat fast as your plane is now in a  nosedive.

10 hours ago, Flax said:

10 hours ago, ski2060 said:

32 minutes ago, teabagginpeople said:

Hmmm I'm thinking bug. 

I mean it is not good to have your engine drop to zero when you open the mp type chat for instance .

One minute you are issuing an order or support information to troops on the ground.  Next you are scrambling to end said chat fast as your plane is now in a  nosedive.

Hi there, 
this is already known issue and should be fixed soon. :)

Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Karloff said:

Hi there, 
this is already known issue and should be fixed soon. :)

Thanks for your feedback.

Figured as much Karloff.  Cheers for reply.  Have a nice Friday matey.

• Tweaked: Ejection is now available only to non-stationary planes (when Get-out action is not available) 

It's kinda stupid... if you're engaged on the runway or on the parking inside the cockpit, you are basically dead...

:/

• Tweaked: Ejection is now available only to non-stationary planes (when Get-out action is not available) 

It's kinda stupid... if you're engaged on the runway or on the parking inside the cockpit, you are basically dead...

Ejection should ALWAYS be accessible at any time! And more importantly, the ejection seat should be zero-zero seat

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Flax said:

I thought this to be a feature. It never dropped throttle to zero for me. It went down to around 50% and my plane got leveled and would not crash. Very neat when checking controls or changing sound volume.

6 minutes ago, S3blapin said:

Ejection should ALWAYS be accessible at any time! And more importantly, the ejection seat should be zero-zero seat

I agree - I thought that's how it should work?

Why is every gatling cannon called "minigun" in the weapon selection window? It's kind of absurd, especially when considering the 30mm cannon on the Wipeout.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, S3blapin said:

It's been mainly done due to technical reasons (get out action allowed in near zero speeds conflicting with special airplane eject). For sake of consistency in get out and eject action behaviors across the sandbox. And also to avoid accidental ejections that are just one click away.

9 hours ago, S3blapin said:

And more importantly, the ejection seat should be zero-zero seat

They all should be. Can you pls add more details when this doesn't work?

• Like 1

I like the ejection seat tweaks. ive already accidentally ejected about 10 times, jet left sitting on ground unusable afterwards

• Like 2

destroyed Tigris AA vehicle still animates its spinning radar even when killed (1.70 stable)

2 hours ago, fn_Quiksilver said:

destroyed Tigris AA vehicle still animates its spinning radar even when killed (1.70 stable)

I admire its sense of duty...

• Like 10

I spotted an error.

Cannot load texture

a3\data_f_orange\flags\flag_idap_co.paa

...well.

47 minutes ago, polpox said:

I spotted an error.

...well.

Quick! What does it mean! Need some deep analysis!