16 minutes ago, oukej said:

In what way pls?

I notced this while testing something else on latest dev.

had 3 vehicles set up. I'm tapping away on lock key and its not locking up. Ifrit moved for a sec then it locked lost/lock. hmmm  it won't lock the static vehicles. not lock if engine cold?

also trying to guide it in without lock its ignoring and flying off into the distance.

4 hours ago, teabagginpeople said:

I notced this while testing something else on latest dev.

had 3 vehicles set up. I'm tapping away on lock key and its not locking up. Ifrit moved for a sec then it locked lost/lock. hmmm  it won't lock the static vehicles. not lock if engine cold?

also trying to guide it in without lock its ignoring and flying off into the distance.

I can confirm this on stable branch as well. I started the game without mods and placed three vehicles in the air strip area of Stratis and me on the hill above them. I can't lock any of them without much right-clicking (as in reveal target) and or cycling optics mode of the Titan launcher. I'ts as if the problem is related to 'knowsabout'.

7 hours ago, khugan said:

I can confirm this on stable branch as well. I started the game without mods and placed three vehicles in the air strip area of Stratis and me on the hill above them. I can't lock any of them without much right-clicking (as in reveal target) and or cycling optics mode of the Titan launcher. I'ts as if the problem is related to 'knowsabout'.

The vehicles need to be heated up first for the Titan to be able to lock them (e.g. they have to have their engine running for some time).

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, oukej said:

The vehicles need to be heated up first for the Titan to be able to lock them (e.g. they have to have their engine running for some time).

With all those recent changes I feel like we need a really good training showcase which explains the all the changes thoroughly.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, oukej said:

ah see this was what I was thinking. it is a nice idea. 

I think Revo is right. when the top down gets introduced ,I suggest a scenario for the launchers or even integrated.

just going back to post did you happen to notice it not guiding in oukej? I was able to guide one or two but majority went off to the hill km away. more changes i missed maybe?

I seem to be able to laser guide the titan (seems less accurate than it used to be though?) Can confirm the heat lock is a little inconsistant (set up vehicles moving on a loop and not always able to lock.) This was also the case for stopped after driven for a while (sights show glowing white) Will keep testing

8 hours ago, oukej said:

Thanks for the explanation and I'm glad that is the reason. That's the kind of thing I want with Arma.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, oukej said:

That's amazing. I also set up a mission where 3 vehicles spawned straight ahead of me. I brought up the Titan AT and no joy... tried locking, but nothing. As the tank drove off, still nothing. I started switching views to TI and NV, and then BINGO! I found a lock. So I thought you had to force TI/NV vision to get locks, but then when I switched to TV view again, it still locked. Huh?

Didn't realize that the vehicle had to sufficiently warm up first ! That's awesome!

In lack of better terms:

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

• Added: An ability to split internal and external vehicle sounds

So the time has come? We can finally natively separate internal and external vehicle sounds without any hackscripts?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, OlegAckbar said:

Have this after today's update

I'm sorry, we forgot to mention in changelog that Jets are now one of the default mods. Not much of a surprise, I hope ;)

• Like 6

With the latest update out, I checked out the MFDs on SDV. It struck me as strange that they start out orange, then gradually turn green when descending to the bottom (this was in a fairly deep area off the coast of Stratis airbase). Other interior lighting is affected as well. In the "zoomed in" view, they symbology is red. Would that be possible to introduce some consistency there?

Noticed that the Carrier Special Rigs from the Marksman DLC are currently missing their specularity maps (NOHQ, SMDI) on Dev Branch:

wPXrFzWp.jpg gf5OTrNq.jpg

Image on left is current Dev branch and right is an old image I found on the web.

Compare the clips and buckles and the radio.

Feedback Bug Report

• Added: F/A-181 Black Wasp II* 
  • Added: To-201 Shikra* 
  • Added: A-149 Gryphon* 
  • Added: Sentinel* 
  • Added: Deck Crew Vests* 
  • Tweaked: Dynamic Loadouts for various aircraft were tweaked (WIP) 
  • Tweaked: The probability of breaking a lock by flares was increased 
  • Added: Single release mode for countermeasures <===== (darksideofficial)
  • Fixed: Thrust is no longer indicated for vehicles other than airplanes

AAAAwh sheet. get to work ladies.

• Like 2

Added: Single release mode for countermeasures

this made my day more than all the fancy new jets...

• Like 2

did i get that wrong that the pll who bought the supporteredition get the coming dlc´s ? was wondering , because its not shown in my

list of dlc´s. otherwise i will buy the dlc.sitting in the editor and cant test them.. arrrrgh

Supporter edition contains upcoming DLC, if you can't access them it's probably an issue on BI side, or maybe Steam.

30 minutes ago, Sari said:

Added: Single release mode for countermeasures

this made my day more than all the fancy new jets...

What does it mean?

3 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

What does it mean?

means you select to drop one flare/ countermeasure with key press. instead of a bunch as it is set now in stable branch.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mitrail said:

Supporter edition contains upcoming DLC, if you can't access them it's probably an issue on BI side, or maybe Steam.

I believe it is a problem with Steam, like the previous DLC. Most likely you will see the DLC added to your list soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, themaster303 said:

did i get that wrong that the pll who bought the supporteredition get the coming dlc´s ? was wondering , because its not shown in my

list of dlc´s. otherwise i will buy the dlc.sitting in the editor and cant test them.. arrrrgh

Thanks a lot for the heads-up, You should have even the Jets and other DLCs from second bundle as a part of Supporter Edition. We are investigating the issue, sorry for the inconveniences :(

• Like 4