4 hours ago, danil-ch said:

Crazy recoil!

giphy.gif

To add some constructive feedback. Has anyone else got problems with selecting the combo boxes of the new weapon selection attribute for the wipeout properly? As soon as the lowest combobox extends out of the attribute window I can't select anything with the cursor, only arrow up and down works. I can record a video if necessary.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, R3vo said:

To add some constructive feedback. Has anyone else got problems with selecting the combo boxes of the new weapon selection attribute for the wipeout properly? As soon as the lowest combobox extends out of the attribute window I can't select anything with the cursor, only arrow up and down works. I can record a video if necessary.

I've mentioned this twice now in the last two weeks and no one seems to notice.  All combo boxes will not work for me in dev branch.

With today's Dynamic Loadout variant of the Wipeout I noticed this peculiar error regarding using the GBU-12's.  Pushing the trigger button once released all my bombs immediately.  Video here:

3 hours ago, R3vo said:

Yeah same here cant load anything else on the left wing because of this. This is by far one of the most awesome additions to the Arma series. Im surprised that more hasnt been said about it.

1 hour ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

I've mentioned this twice now in the last two weeks and no one seems to notice.  All combo boxes will not work for me in dev branch.

With today's Dynamic Loadout variant of the Wipeout I noticed this peculiar error regarding using the GBU-12's.  Pushing the trigger button once released all my bombs immediately.  Video here:

Should probably be posted in the Jets DLC thread, though yeah it happened to me. Probably because the system is brand new and they're just using existing magazines rather than new ones (if they are making them) 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, danil-ch said:

Crazy recoil!

3 hours ago, R3vo said:

giphy.gif

Seems like TGIF in @DnA's Amsterdam office...

• Like 17

What would be good to see is an update to the rah-66 with external wings to load extra weapons. And maybe even some choice in warheads for the rockets ie smoke and sub munitions and illumination.  

Will the dynamic load out end up being size restricted as well as weight?  So we wont end up being able to load up so many ATG weapons? 

3 hours ago, oukej said:

Seems like TGIF in @DnA's Amsterdam office...

Orange DLC = Hard Bass DLC

confirmed? 

• Like 2

Can someone check if the Dynamic load out is Ammunition Truck compatible yet? I forgot tone check yesterday due to an abrupt base raid alert I had to attend to.

Oh, and since the Dynamic Loadout works for both Helis and Jets, which Helix might we see as a test platform? I'm guessing the Hellcat is a great option since it's got sizable payload wings already. Also, is this feature able to be added to unarmed Helo's like the Mohawk for example?

30 minutes ago, darksidesixofficial said:

Can someone check if the Dynamic load out is Ammunition Truck compatible yet?

It works in that the Ammo truck will rearm whatever loadout you picked from the Attributes menu, but if you're asking whether you can change loadouts on the fly ingame using resupply trucks; then no that doesn't seem to be an option at the moment.

Probably a good idea that it's not default behaviour for the trucks really, since it should be up to the mission designer whether players can change their loadouts from some kind of supply point (as it is with including Arsenal in a mission), or to restrict them to specific mission-oriented loadouts.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

It works in that the Ammo truck will rearm whatever loadout you picked from the Attributes menu, but if you're asking whether you can change loadouts on the fly ingame using resupply trucks; then no that doesn't seem to be an option at the moment.

Probably a good idea that it's not default behaviour for the trucks really, since it should be up to the mission designer whether players can change their loadouts from some kind of supply point (as it is with including Arsenal in a mission), or to restrict them to specific mission-oriented loadouts.

This is true, in terms of mission designer wanting the player to be restricted, or have freedom, but it should be a feature, as it is in the infantry level, in terms of in game on the fly. Ammo Trucks provide that same availability to customize on the fly if implemented. But yes, it should always be up to the mission designer, with the feature being default to make it easier for the designer to include or not include such flexibility in the mission.

1 hour ago, darksidesixofficial said:

This is true, in terms of mission designer wanting the player to be restricted, or have freedom, but it should be a feature, as it is in the infantry level, in terms of in game on the fly. Ammo Trucks provide that same availability to customize on the fly if implemented. But yes, it should always be up to the mission designer, with the feature being default to make it easier for the designer to include or not include such flexibility in the mission.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dynamic_Loadouts reveals some information about the intended features of the system when it is fully integrated, including that there will hopefully be options to manage loadouts at mission start and in-play, in addition to the current Eden attributes.

There's a lot of great info for addon makers on there, like the extension of some model.cfg animations sources (reload, ammo, revolving) to apply to the "magazine" proxy models loaded on to the aircraft's hardpoints

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, da12thMonkey said:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dynamic_Loadouts reveals some information about the intended features of the system when it is fully integrated, including that there will hopefully be options to manage loadouts at mission start and in-play, in addition to the current Eden attributes.

There's a lot of great info for addon makers on there, like the extension of some model.cfg animations sources (reload, ammo, revolving) to apply to the "magazine" proxy models loaded on to the aircraft's hardpoints

Excellent. This gives a much better look at the feature. This will be extremely useful for mission design.

Oh snap... I may have just gotten a glimpse of the Tank DLC in there. XD

Just noticed while messing around with Virtual Garage that the Mohawk and Orca can no longer have civilian skins assigned to them as per change log of revision:

30-01-2017 
EXE rev. 140169 (game) 

Eden Editor 

• Tweaked: It is now possible to change liveries on the Orca Black & White variants through the Virtual Garage 

Is this intended or an oversight?

http://imgur.com/zPijemR

This might be asking for something out of the scope of the update, but is it possible to correct the perspective of the plane/vehicle you are in when looking outside from the inside of the vehicle?

inside view:

520212EEF6B218D50D59603C5386557FA9271044

outside view:

1F57F6DCB2856E9FC1C81427EEAE87ECE7AEBBA9

56 minutes ago, agent556 said:

This might be asking for something out of the scope of the update, but is it possible to correct the perspective of the plane/vehicle you are in when looking outside from the inside of the vehicle?

inside view:

outside view:

There is nothing wrong with the perspective itself. It all matches up. What is happening instead is that the first person LOD is displayed with top priority over anything else.

• Like 2

On 10.02.2017 at 2:54 PM, Imperator[TFD] said:

With today's Dynamic Loadout variant of the Wipeout I noticed this peculiar error regarding using the GBU-12's.  Pushing the trigger button once released all my bombs immediately. 

it will be cool if BI make  function -select to drop all bomb at the same time or one by one

9 hours ago, x3kj said:

There is nothing wrong with the perspective itself. It all matches up. What is happening instead is that the first person LOD is displayed with top priority over anything else.

Can it be corrected? it's very annoying...

14 hours ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

Just noticed while messing around with Virtual Garage that the Mohawk and Orca can no longer have civilian skins assigned to them as per change log of revision:

30-01-2017 
EXE rev. 140169 (game) 

Is this intended or an oversight?

http://imgur.com/zPijemR

Same goes for the Strider. Seems to be only in the EDEN Garage though, as you can still access the extra paint-jobs from the Virtual Garage in the main menu.

Way around it at the moment is to save them as a 'loadout' there, then load them back in when in the EDEN Garage.

Does seem to be an oversight though.

6 hours ago, sammael said:

it will be cool if BI make  function -select to drop all bomb at the same time or one by one

The bug has actually been caused by added salvo feature :)

• Like 5

With the last dev builds, is anyone else getting a consistent crash to desktop  when attempting to move or get into a passenger slot in various cars?

100% reproducible, in the vanilla game with no mods: open up Altis in Eden, place a 4 man squad with you as leader, an empty Prowler, and an empty Hunter .

Hunter: 

Player can get into or move to any seat in the vehicle as usual

Prowler:

1 - Get into the car as a driver -> no problems

2 - Get into the car as driver then order the rest of the squad in -> no problems

3 - Get in a car as a passenger - > CTD immediately after the screen fades to black

4 - Order squad into car, then enter as passenger -> CTD as above

5 - Get into car as driver then move to passenger slot -> CTD as above

The same behaviour also seems to affect all the civilian vehicles I've tried.

EDIT: Also affects certain helicopters.

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I'm having this problem (maybe is intended idk) since last update, in the action menu list, appears this additional options making the scrolling and selection very hard to use. I've tried to reset both control settings, default Arma 3 & Apex w/ no luck. Since this are for GPS/UAV custom info, even having none of them the options are still there (bug?). Maybe adjust the priority or making them optional when you choose the apex control scheme solve the feature/issue? thx 
PDeBv3Z.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SantaFe said:

Hi everyone! I'm having this problem (maybe is intended idk) since last update, in the action menu list, appears this additional options making the scrolling and selection very hard to use. I've tried to reset both control settings, default Arma 3 & Apex w/ no luck. Since this are for GPS/UAV custom info, even having none of them the options are still there (bug?). Maybe adjust the priority or making them optional when you choose the apex control scheme solve the feature/issue? thx

This is not intended. Caused by data mismatch. Only one of those actions (Right panel) should be in the Action menu and that only if you don't have it bound to some input. It should be gone again with the next Dev-Branch update. (it can possibly reappear in the following days)

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎12 at 4:23 AM, tpw said:

With the last dev builds, is anyone else getting a consistent crash to desktop  when attempting to move or get into a passenger slot in various cars?

100% reproducible, in the vanilla game with no mods: open up Altis in Eden, place a 4 man squad with you as leader, an empty Prowler, and an empty Hunter .

Hunter: 

Player can get into or move to any seat in the vehicle as usual

Prowler:

1 - Get into the car as a driver -> no problems

2 - Get into the car as driver then order the rest of the squad in -> no problems

3 - Get in a car as a passenger - > CTD immediately after the screen fades to black

4 - Order squad into car, then enter as passenger -> CTD as above

5 - Get into car as driver then move to passenger slot -> CTD as above

The same behaviour also seems to affect all the civilian vehicles I've tried.

EDIT: Also affects certain helicopters.

Its the fire from vehicle that is broken.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, granQ said:

Its the fire from vehicle that is broken.

Aaah, that makes sense. No fire from vehicle with a Hunter. Thanks!

Hope this gets addressed soon.