On 1/2/2017 at 3:57 PM, 2nd ranger said:

After today's update, units are sunk into the ground every time you load a mission. >:(

Then if you preview the mission and return to the editor, every infantry unit on the map has been moved to the lower left corner >:(

>:(

Same here from yesterday's update.  Haven't had a chance to try Tuesday's update yet.  Fortunately, it only affected a template mission.

On 1/2/2017 at 3:57 PM, 2nd ranger said:

After today's update, units are sunk into the ground every time you load a mission. >:(

Then if you preview the mission and return to the editor, every infantry unit on the map has been moved to the lower left corner >:(

Same here from yesterday's update.  Haven't had a chance to try Tuesday's update yet.  Fortunately, it only affected a template mission.

Out of curiosity, am I the only one who can't download the last 9gb dev-branch patch? I am trying since 2 days, but it's always disk write error or not enough space, which makes no damn sense. There is enough free space and the hdd is totally fine. Also I noticed my Avira is sending the arma3server.exe into quarantine all the time. Everything else works, it's really just ArmA3 that makes problems.

/Edit: After more testing it seems it's really totally related to the arma3server.exe - Always gets blocked with "TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen7" pretty sure it's a false positive, but eh.

1 hour ago, lexx said:

Out of curiosity, am I the only one who can't download the last 9gb dev-branch patch? I am trying since 2 days, but it's always disk write error or not enough space, which makes no damn sense. There is enough free space and the hdd is totally fine. Also I noticed my Avira is sending the arma3server.exe into quarantine all the time. Everything else works, it's really just ArmA3 that makes problems.

/Edit: After more testing it seems it's really totally related to the arma3server.exe - Always gets blocked with "TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen7" pretty sure it's a false positive, but eh.

The latest Arma3.exe has been classified as a virus by my AVGs heuristical detection :(

I had to disable AVG to proceed downloading.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, pr9inichek said:

Fixed: Airplanes controlled by AI had trouble taking off from most airfields on Altis 

Not fixed!!!

Having trouble with all airplanes on all airfields or only some or some combinations?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, pr9inichek said:

Fixed: Airplanes controlled by AI had trouble taking off from most airfields on Altis 

Not fixed!!!

I think what the kindly Dev is asking. is that when testing try giving as much information as possible. As they wish to see it fixed just as much as you. and can be frustrated by it as much as you. so help them, help you. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, oldy41 said:

The latest Arma3.exe has been classified as a virus by my AVGs heuristical detection :(

I had to disable AVG to proceed downloading.

Hello, 

is the problem still present after today's Dev-Branch update?

I am still downloading the files, but so far everything looks good (no Steam troubles like disk error, etc).

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, bis_iceman said:

Hello, 

is the problem still present after today's Dev-Branch update?

Looks good now.

I just triggered a scan of the A3 directory with AVG, and it did not report any viruses anymore.

Edit:

And many thanks for the TrackIR patch for 64bit. Much appreciated!

Fixed: Going prone with launcher during combat pace movement was immediate and seemingly missing an animation

Did i miss something? AFAIK we still cannot phrone with launchers.... did we?

8 hours ago, razazel said:

Having trouble with all airplanes on all airfields or only some or some combinations?

Altis:

A-164 Wipeout

A-143 Buzzard

To-199 Neophron

can't use the airfield near Selakano and Northwest for takeoff and landing

If the players can put the aircraft on any band, hence the AI should it be able to?
Just 2 of 3 aircraft can be planted on such roads, on which you yourself can not imagine. So I would like to at least airfields AI could put their cars

P.S. Use Google Translate.

If you move the trigger attributes window ny grabbing it by the top bar and dragging, it lest you use the drop down menu again. You have to do this every time though, weird bug.

16 hours ago, 2nd ranger said:

Triggers are still broken. You can't set an activation.

In general or having trouble with something more specific? In which case some repro or more specific info about that would help greatly :) Thanks

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 2nd ranger said:

Triggers are still broken

I might have missed the memo, when they got broken?

28 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

I might have missed the memo, when they got broken?

On 1/2/2017 at 8:48 PM, froggyluv said:

Yeah I had a map with at least 50 civilians all placed in specific spots and each with a waypoint order and then this happened and the mission auto-saved......  :(

Editor triggers are busted also -no mods running -you cant configure them ie Activation etc.

10 minutes ago, froggyluv said:

Editor triggers are busted also -no mods running -you cant configure them ie Activation etc.

Made a basic trigger that would kill me if I step in, trigger and executes correctly.
A little bit more info or some repro would surely come in handy as it might be broken only under certain condition in which case, I need as much info as possible.

Sorry Ive since gone back to Stable. It was the same build as the when the units were transported to the 0,0 coordinates but since may have been fixed. You would spot it immediately as it you were simply unable to open or effect in any way the ActivationType pulldown windows etc..

2 hours ago, razazel said:

Made a basic trigger that would kill me if I step in, trigger and executes correctly.
A little bit more info or some repro would surely come in handy as it might be broken only under certain condition in which case, I need as much info as possible.

Sorry, I meant the drop-down 'Activation' menu in the Trigger:Activation section. I can't open the drop-down list if I click it after opening the trigger dialog. I've just noticed that if I scroll down the dialog first, then click the Activation bar, the menu becomes available.

8 minutes ago, 2nd ranger said:

Sorry, I meant the drop-down 'Activation' menu in the Trigger:Activation section. I can't open the drop-down list if I click it after opening the trigger dialog. I've just noticed that if I scroll down the dialog first, then click the Activation bar, the menu becomes available.

Could you make a video of the problem? I am trying this right now, and there is no problem with selecting anything whatsoever

5 minutes ago, killzone_kid said:

Could you make a video of the problem? I am trying this right now, and there is no problem with selecting anything whatsoever

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, 2nd ranger said:

Thank you. I tried it on 32 and 64 bit and different UI resolutions and still cannot make it fail. maybe @razazel can repro it?

EDIT: Success! Thanks for reporting it.

Edited by killzone_kid
reproed

1 hour ago, 2nd ranger said:

This exact same thing happens to me when trying to pick Area marker color as well, except that dialog can't be scrolled. Icon marker color works fine.

Since Arma 3 v1.67 is it possible to create 288 groups per side instead of 144 as before.

That's awesome!

• Like 3