But you since you are close you should hear them talking...?!

Yes, indeed and I actually like that. Had some really scary moments recently because of that:D

• Like 3

12-10-2016

EXE rev. 138786 (game)

EXE rev. 138786 (launcher)

Size: ~912.9 MB (depends on Apex ownership)

DATA

Tweaked: Footstep audio technology was overhauled (new sounds, layers and configuration, removal of the old technology)

Running on sand, even if not close to the shore, has a srong water component like running in water, too much water there. Also sounds a lot like running on... paper.

Pic related.

I'm just about to switch back to Dev from stable-Has that big scary hands bug been fixed today? And is it prevalent-as in happening in every mission?

I'm just about to switch back to Dev from stable-Has that big scary hands bug been fixed today? And is it prevalent-as in happening in every mission?

Everthing looks normal to me.

found a funny one - snakes have several liters of blood in them:

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120586

Yeah, i noticed this :D

First time i tough that enemy have menstruation, beacuse i didnt seen any soldier around, but then something moved in the grass and another blood stain appear. Ghost? No. Snake. :lol:

Thats tame to fix something for develeopers (next time) - make addon disabling animals at all. If there is no civlians in 2035, why rabbits should stay ? :D

ENGINE 
  • Added: Support of ADS HQ textures

What is it about?

"Added: Support of something" generally means that something cool is on its way.

What is it about?

"Added: Support of something" generally means that something cool is on its way.

My first thought was that the game now supports different file types when it comes to textures, but googling "ADS HQ Textures" gave me no infos about that.

My first thought was that the game now supports different file types when it comes to textures, but googling "ADS HQ Textures" gave me no infos about that.

"ADS" suggests to me something about Aiming Down Sights, but I'm not sure how this would relate to HQ textures. Guess we should just wait for an official statement on this.

What is it about?

If my information is correct, this is about adding a better quality version of _ADS lightmap textures (containing ambient shadow data) - with better compression as there were some artifacts in the existing version. Some further information and updates to relevant tools is forthcoming.

• Like 2

Can you say if we are getting a new _ADSHQ texture type (like _NO/_NOHQ/_NOVHQ) or is the tools compression algorithm just getting changed to produce _ADS with better fidelity?

Typos in the wheel PhysX config (maxDroop)

Does this mean the old class is deprecated and should be replaced, or is it still valid?

would it be possible to get all vanilla weapons set up for hidden selections? it's really unneccessary to be so inconsistent with that since it literally takes almost no effort unless a weapon is set up with a crazy amount of textures. even then...

afaik not even the Katiba has those set up and it's one of THE two arch types for this game.

PLEASE!

• Like 7

Can you say if we are getting a new _ADSHQ texture type (like _NO/_NOHQ/_NOVHQ) or is the tools compression algorithm just getting changed to produce _ADS with better fidelity?

The former: a new _ADSHQ type

• Like 1

Yup, hidden selections for Katiba and other ones that do not have it.  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Please correct that damn jemalloc you have broken it in latest update... 3 minutes to load some textures...

And please, move to enfusion engine I want to play at more than 25 maximum fps...

and check my "radio bug" feedback and correct it, It's a completely broken bug because people stay for 3 hour with radio on for say some words.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120516

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120564

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120568

And please, move to enfusion engine I want to play at more than 25 maximum fps...

Lol that's a funny one.

Stop playing on a potato and stop playing Altis Life...

• Like 9

Stop playing on a potato and stop playing Altis Life...

I don't play at that shitty "altis life". I play all the time singleplayer and ofter multi...

And I don't have a potato... arma is optimized like a shit and I'm disappointed because I see all the time: bug fix, added new function but I never saw the words "now the game is more optimized and runs better"

And... I don't have to spend €1500 for playing arma 3.. I'm not a rich person XD

I don't play at that shitty "altis life". I play all the time singleplayer and ofter multi...

And I don't have a potato... arma is optimized like a shit and I'm disappointed because I see all the time: bug fix, added new function but I never saw the words "now the game is more optimized and runs better"

And... I don't have to spend €1500 for playing arma 3.. I'm not a rich person XD

Than your video settings are too high. I play SP alot myself and I seldom have issues with FPS and when I do, it's clear as fuck that it's caused by the mission.

• Like 1

@ bad benson and bars91

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Quick_camo_selection_definition_guide

no more excuses for BI  ;)

haha. don't make them regret documenting something.

seriously though. this really needs to happen at some point. we are pretty much at the end of the roadmap afaik. so it's about time. there are people literally waiting for this having reskinned all the other ones already. so this is not some random nitpick. it's needed.

Than your video settings are too high. I play SP alot myself and I seldom have issues with FPS and when I do, it's clear as fuck that it's caused by the mission.

My video settings is the best for my config. I have tested all settings and actually I have the best for my pc. And the graphics is Amazing! max texture, min objects deatils, cloud ultra (no difference in fps) no shadows, no PiP, msaa ultra (no fps difference), ao ultra (no fps difference because the difference of fps is only at high fps and I reach max 30 fps XD) 100% sampling quality (no fps difference), caustics on (no fps difference), dinamic light ultra and hdr standard. This is my settings, If I set to very low, I have no gain. So It's the game, it's bad optimized but still one of the best game I've seen in my life (16 years XD)... Try Operation flashpoint part 1 (it's the original remaked part of campaign) it's awesome!