http://i.imgur.com/na89X8E.jpg

Arma's like a girlfriend expecting you to guess what she's thinking, and who's about to burn you if you give the wrong answer.

--Edit : Ho wow. I didn't launched the game for a while. Do vehicles feel like shakers for everybody?

Hi all,

can anyone confirm an issue regarding KBTell? Seems to be happening on both dev and stable since 1.64:

Side radio chatter, when the speaker is speaking on the radio channel, near the player, their mouths don't move and the sound is not direct (as it used to be when the player was in close proximity). I don't know if it's something my end or not - but just checked in the East Wind campaign. Sergeant Adams and Lacey don't move their mouths when you're on the helicopter, and later, when Adams contacts Broadway, again, his mouth doesn't move and it's full 'radio voice'. Direct and actual long-distance side radio conversations appear to be unaffected.

Is it just me? :)

Virtual Entities don't work at all, maybe it's just the lack of documentation but the result is the same. => frustration

Since when? I use them extensively in my missions and have no issue I can remember.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Since when? I use them extensively in my missions and have no issue I can remember.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

We constantly have issues with players getting a blackscreen when using the Virtual Game Master entitity and from those threads I posted above there seem to be other problems too.

Even if we are the only ones with this issue, the lack of documentation is still an issue.

We constantly have issues with players getting a blackscreen when using the Virtual Game Master entitity and from those threads I posted above there seem to be other problems too.

That's really weird, all my missions have virtual entity Zeus slots and no issue whatsoever. Might it be an addon?

Even if we are the only ones with this issue, the lack of documentation is still an issue.

Oh I absolutely agree. Documentation on certain things like the VE and a good number of the modules are sketchy, to say the least.

Also noticed that one cannot play KBTell radio messages (SIDE) through game logics anymore - I swear we used to able to? :P

Somebody please check on dev - put "  this disableai "MOVE"  " in player init and try to drive some vehicles. Because this command is bugged on stable.

Game freezes in main menu

Still present at present day latest update

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120349

ticket: T120349

This is still blocker.

Does anyone know how to find their own ticket on ft?

Is quite unintuitive.

This is still blocker.

Does anyone know how to find their own ticket on ft?

Is quite unintuitive.

Login -> Maniphest (Upper left corner) -> Authored (Upper left corner)

Would it be possible to have class icons appear next to the slots in the MP lobby? Alot of mission makers like to rename the playable units, often without any indication as to what class they are. Last night I played one where every character had been renamed "Alpha 1-1, Alpha 1-2...", which is not only totally redundant but meant we had no idea who the medic was, for example. A class icon somewhere on the slot would be a big help. Or even a tooltip when you hover over it.

Speaking of class icons, no pacific CTRG units except for grenadier and AT have an icon in the squad bar. Viper only has an icon for AT.

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm that the lower weapon-> kneel bug made it into stable?

How would that bug look like?

I usually lower my weapons, haven't noticed anything on stable so far.

Only odd thing regarding movement is the stand up when moving in prone near certain rocks bug.

Cheers

I wouldn't normally post this here, but having a few issues getting a confirmation email for the new feedback tracker. Anyhow, here's a repro mission for the KBTell / audio issue. It's occurring on Dev, so sort of relevant here too!:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tyeg48acx55clhk/Repro_KBTell_Bug.altis.zip?dl=0

Login -> Maniphest (Upper left corner) -> Authored (Upper left corner)

Oh, thanks!

It's still in 1.64 now.

IHUNTERI

Yep, you can't drive when that's called.

How would that bug look like?

I usually lower my weapons, haven't noticed anything on stable so far.

Only odd thing regarding movement is the stand up when moving in prone near certain rocks bug.

Cheers

I have the problem as well. If I double-tap CTRL to lower the weapon and then rotate left or right, I'll take a knee and come up again immediately. It's a weird bug.

To me, the most annoying one of these movement bugs is when you're standing up, turn and drop to knee at the same time, your weapon is automatically lowered. It can be pretty fatal, and it's still in 1.64.

The unintentional getting up from prone near objects seems to be fixed though.

• Like 1

I am just wondering how they missed that, it was reported several times here and probably also on the FT. Now we are stuck again with an annoying issue like that for 5 weeks, as if arma movement wasn't clunky enough.

I just recognized they added sorting and some filters (all magazines/magazines this weapon) to Virtual Arsenal. GREAT.

If we pack a backpack (vest etc.) via Virtual Arsenal, BIS should really offer an overview filter for it so we can quickly see what is in the backpack. I'm missing this so much.

And the bug with self healing.... Try to heal yourself on phrone, you will crouch automaticly and heal once again.

anyone else having problems with trucks not moving? i have this script in my mission to generate a random convoy and it works totally fine with an APC. all the (CSAT used) trucks just stand at the start position while the driver keeps steering like he thinks he's driving. i know it might be script issue but since replacing the vehicle type fixed it i thought i'd bring it up and see, if someone can confirm.

anyone else having problems with trucks not moving? i have this script in my mission to generate a random convoy and it works totally fine with an APC. all the (CSAT used) trucks just stand at the start position while the driver keeps steering like he thinks he's driving. i know it might be script issue but since replacing the vehicle type fixed it i thought i'd bring it up and see, if someone can confirm.

From my testing, some vehicles simply don't work sometimes with the new pathfinding. If you want to help klamazc, head over to the Driving AI feedback thread and upload a repromission.

Tweaked: The Aspect Ratio setting was removed from the Display options

Seeing that you tweaked the options menu: Why do we still have this?

http://imgur.com/a/sae0s

80% of the players probably don't even know what Arrowhead is, and to be quite honest I don't even know what "Arrowhead trees" does. Are there still trees from Arma 2 and Arrowhead used in Arma 3 ? ;)

• Like 4

The issue affects more than the Zafir, see my comment: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T76947#1025489

To resolve, disable rendering of the player's body, vest and backpack for specific gun sights views.

If that's not possible, fake the scope viewpoint to be further forward on the gun than the scope mounting point.

If that's not possible, change the affected weapon design so the sights are mounted further forward.