Does that mean sounds for pulling your sights up?

Guess not, it's most likely a clicking sound for when one is adjusting the scope. However, a sound for pulling the sights up would be nice.

I had arma3.exe crashes in dev branch as well, mostly when starting missions (Start mission -> see progress indicator stuck in that map sat screen, ALT-TAB a few times, that application crash windows message box is there when back @ ArmA).

Which made switch back to stable branch, that was maybe 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1

Haven't seen this one before:

15:01:46 Error: PhysX 2: Gu::ConvexMesh: Mesh has a negative volume! Is it open or do (some) faces have reversed winding? (Taking absolute value.), file ..\..\PhysXCooking\src\convex\ConvexMeshBuilder.cpp, line 166

Haven't seen this one before:

15:01:46 Error: PhysX 2: Gu::ConvexMesh: Mesh has a negative volume! Is it open or do (some) faces have reversed winding? (Taking absolute value.), file ..\..\PhysXCooking\src\convex\ConvexMeshBuilder.cpp, line 166

vanilla warning?

I wonder, is it possible to put a .p3d file into the PBO and spawn it via createSimpleObject?

I believe it's even possible to put a p3d into a mission folder and create a simple object with it.

I believe it's even possible to put a p3d into a mission folder and create a simple object with it.

Last time I checked it would have no textures

Last time I checked it would have no textures

Ah, too bad! Would have been a great feature.

• Like 3

In current Dev I've noticed that speaking units (not via radio) audio becomes distorted with distance from the player. For example the incessant "Go", "I'm covering", "Cover me", etc when moving in danger mode. I don't remember having this issue before now.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

In current Dev I've noticed that speaking units (not via radio) audio becomes distorted with distance from the player. For example the incessant "Go", "I'm covering", "Cover me", etc when moving in danger mode. I don't remember having this issue before now.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Pretty sure it happens in stable too. To be honest I'm not sure if it's really an issue or it's intended to simulate signal losing power over distance, because I found it pretty cool.

With the release of 1.64 it would be nice if the following things could be fixed/improved

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187973-3den-editor-localizationtranslation-feedback/page-7#entry3080966

First on my small bugs list is the popup dialog which appears during the game and takes away the control(No entry, class not found, etc).

Ooh, looks interesting, will check these out!

• Added: A new "FiredMan" Event Handler 
  • Added: A new "PlayerViewChanged" Event Handler 
  • Like 2

Hey is group management still scripted solution?

It appears that lots of coop public server benefit from this feature.

Right now you can't scroll up (it teleports you back on bottom) with slider through people names on different

invade and annex server.(they aren't modded, all  vannila assets).Only arrow keys work.

• Like 1

Hey is group management still scripted solution?

It appears that lots of coop public server benefit from this feature.

Right now you can't scroll up (it teleports you back on bottom) with slider through people names on different

invade and annex server.(they aren't modded, all  vannila assets).Only arrow keys work.

Unfortunately it is. I am experiencing constant issues with it. Sometimes it won't open, even though it was initialises as explained on the wiki. Also that scrolling issue you mentioned is utterly annoying.

Last but not least, the UI could need an overhaul. I mentioned that a few weeks ago, but it looks like a GUI made for almost-blind-grandparents.

Actually, I don't know why that squad management isn't tide to an inventory object like a tablet. Everyone who has the tablet, has access to it. Together with a nice GUI in form of a tablet, this could be a wonderful addition to Arma 3. Unfortuately, everything is made out of that modern blockish UI, which really doesn't fit into the miliary genre Arma 3 tries to fit in.

Unfortunately it is. I am experiencing constant issues with it. Sometimes it won't open, even though it was initialises as explained on the wiki. Also that scrolling issue you mentioned is utterly annoying.

Last but not least, the UI could need an overhaul. I mentioned that a few weeks ago, but it looks like a GUI made for almost-blind-grandparents.

Actually, I don't know why that squad management isn't tide to an inventory object like a tablet. Everyone who has the tablet, has access to it. Together with a nice GUI in form of a tablet, this could be a wonderful addition to Arma 3. Unfortuately, everything is made out of that modern blockish UI, which really doesn't fit into the miliary genre Arma 3 tries to fit in.

Now that you mention it having deal with current UI gotta say it's too small for managing quickly and efficiently 60 people.If GUI window could be increased to display more

players and groups, that would absolutely help.

It looks OK to me dude.

Actually, I don't know why that squad management isn't tide to an inventory object like a tablet. Everyone who has the tablet, has access to it.

You can script this in, I've done it on the radio and it works fine.

https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120118

Requesting new event handler for changes in lifeState

_unit addEventHandler ['LifeState',{params ['_unit','_prevstate','_newstate'];}];

And as guys mentioned above regarding group management tool. 

all arma vscrollbar needs some love, currently it forces selected row into frame, so scrolling doesnt work if you have to scroll far enough that selected row would be out of frame, it snaps back. 

repro:

join any busy server and attempt to scroll the player list in Role Assignment screen.

Pretty sure it happens in stable too. To be honest I'm not sure if it's really an issue or it's intended to simulate signal losing power over distance, because I found it pretty cool.

I can't repro the issue on the stable build, it's something new. The speaking units I'm referring to are NOT using any radios, they are just talking. I've added it to the bugtracker: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T120119

• Like 1

Yeah for some reason the radio filter is applied to 3D voices. It's been like that for a month now, possibly since this change on July 25th

Fixed: Some conversations were transmitted both through radio and 3D space