Also, when you're already standing, and press stand up (toggle), it automatically lowers your weapon. Happens only when holding a pistol.

I never really noticed any of these, but another one is if you are jogging and try to lower your weapon it makes your character stop moving briefly.Not much of an issue-but it's there.

With regards to changes in performance, please also keep in mind that the default video settings have recently changed. This was done based on the many changes over the past year(s), new benchmarks and other data. That means that if you hadn't customized your options, but used the Ultra preset for example, you may now see different results. Our internal measuring of the LOD blending tech have not shown significant FPS differences related directly to it, but we're of course wanting to see your own tests. Thanks!

• Like 6

Interesting - does the LOD tech take into account how much video RAM is available for, say, caching LODs of various levels ? If not, that might be a low-hanging fruit (or I have just shown how clueless I am in these matters).

And an incentive to look at the amount of RAM when upgrading video card  :)

With regards to changes in performance, please also keep in mind that the default video settings have recently changed. This was done based on the many changes over the past year(s), new benchmarks and other data. That means that if you hadn't customized your options, but used the Ultra preset for example, you may now see different results. Our internal measuring of the LOD blending tech have not shown significant FPS differences related directly to it, but we're of course wanting to see your own tests. Thanks!

i'm aware of that, but I have had to drop view distance from 3500 to 1500 and still am not getting the same performance..I've also dropped from Ultra to High along with the view distance.

The Apex Green is a little vile.  Any chance we could tone it down and darken it a bit?  More of a Jungle Green instead of Mountain Dew xTreme Zombie Nuclear Waste Green?

• Like 3

The convoy in Moral Fiber goes crazy on dev branch ;).

Today's update wiped out all my custom load outs in Eden.

Is it just me or does the smoke screen launcher in the Gorgon not work anymore? Pressing "C" in the Kamysh will fire the launcher, doing the same in the Gorgon does nothing at all.

Is it just me or does the smoke screen launcher in the Gorgon not work anymore? Pressing "C" in the Kamysh will fire the launcher, doing the same in the Gorgon does nothing at all.

Smoke deployment is bugged in several vehicles.

Today's update wiped out all my custom load outs in Eden.

Had that as well in the past. I wish they would save the loadouts in a folder on disk instead of the profile variable namespace, at least that would a) make them a bit more permanent and b) allow them to be backed up and exchanged easily.

On top of that, I wish that they could be organized into folders so that you can have pre-configured loadouts sorted by factions.

• Like 2

Asked this before but I'll ask again, just in case it got missed. Have language configs changed? Custom languages for mods seem to fail for all but the group leader on Dev, reverting to the default American English. Anybody else have this issue? Trying to work out whether I should file a bug report or not! 

I have noticed issues with languages.  Also i keep seeing errors like the following as example in my rpt file

"Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\110_Com_Announce\Waiting.ogg not found !!!"

EDIT for more examples:

22:35:19 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_move_to_zero_2.ogg not found !!!
22:35:19 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_three_2_2.ogg not found !!!
22:35:19 soldier[I_C_Soldier_Bandit_8_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
22:35:19 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_four_3_1.ogg not found !!!
22:35:19 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_zero_2_1.ogg not found !!!
22:35:19 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_two_2_1.ogg not found !!!
22:35:19 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_nine_3_2.ogg not found !!!
22:35:48 WARNING: Function 'name' - Siaki Babitu is dead
22:36:12 Loading movesType CfgMovesFishes_F
22:36:12 MovesType CfgMovesFishes_F load time 18 ms
22:36:21 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_move_to_zero_2.ogg not found !!!
22:36:21 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_two_2_2.ogg not found !!!
22:36:21 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_one_3_2.ogg not found !!!
22:36:21 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_zero_2_1.ogg not found !!!
22:36:21 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_seven_2_1.ogg not found !!!
22:36:22 Sound: Error: File: A3\Dubbing_Radio_F_EXP\data\CHI\Male01FRE\RadioProtocolFRE\Normal\035_NumbersGrid\grid_zero_3_2.ogg not found !!!
  • Like 1

"Mountain Dew xTreme Zombie Nuclear Waste Green?"

Epic, gonna remember this :P

Today's DEV build :

• Tweaked: Sounds of footsteps were improved (volume based on animations, different sounds for forests, tweaks)
  • Tweaked: Transition between different areas is now smoother for environmental ambient sounds
  • Added: Positional ambient sounds for forests and sea

Hell fucking yes!!! mellow2.gif

Can't wait to test it!

• Like 1

• Added: A new action for for merging entities from another scenario to the current one (WIP)

Where is this? I'm hoping we get the old "Merge" back instead of copy+paste as it is now...

• Like 2

Hell fucking yes!!! mellow2.gif

Can't wait to test it!

The Tanoan jungle sounds worse, a lot worse.

I ain't using dev, so I ask you:

no Apex Protocol in dev yet?

Why? Sounds really good to me.

I got just the occasional birds chirping, something you're more likely to hear on altis than in a dense jungle.

I got just the occasional birds chirping, something you're more likely to hear on altis than in a dense jungle.

Are you playing with any other mod active?

Looks like the fog slider in Eden broke. When opening the environment settings, the fog sliders don't have a % value set and if I do it myself again and press ok, everything gets messed up.

#include seems to be broken on today's build (at least when used from the mission space in Editor). :(

Quick question:

Does the current Dev Branch have the Tanoa Map and the Apex Assets or is that only in the RC Branch?  I am currently running the Sneak Preview RC Branch, are they now both the same?