Anyone else getting this fun bug with the fog and maybe know how to fix it.

Is that happening with no mods running?

Is that happening with no mods running?

Ya I got it but the guy hosting wasn't, but we do have a random weather script in effect. But that shouldn't do it since that just changes the standard values.

Ya I got it but the guy hosting wasn't, but we do have a random weather script in effect. But that shouldn't do it since that just changes the standard values.

Hmmm-well like with any issue, before reporting it, it should be tested in the editor with no mods or scripts of any kind running.

Hmmm-well like with any issue, before reporting it, it should be tested in the editor with no mods or scripts of any kind running.

in editor it's not there, now should note when we hosted the game I got the bug and so did other people. But the host did not. Now I should be able to just set up a quick test match to so how it is with a hosted game, without scripts  just 2 players. Will say how that went in a bit.

Tried to get such a match set and host, but my friend is well falling asleep, so can't really test it out now. But I think it might be something with host matched, because i host our mission file got fog but not this effect. Yet when I am on the game my friend is hosting it's always been their and a few people mentioned about it to.

Anyone else getting this fun bug with the fog and maybe know how to fix it.

In fact it's quite logical, fog start at sea and ascend following hills. It's possible that nothing is configured to fill holes in the ground.

--Nevermind, I don't have this issue on my side with setFog array in the editor.

Am I the only one who gets a "Disembark" icon over vehicles, when AI actually orders me to get into the vehicle? Noticed this in campaign missions before and now I've seen it even in my own mission.

/Edit: Or maybe the icon is right, just the text is wrong? No idea. Didn't really noticed this before.

/Edit²:

u4x8Sy.png

So, the East Wind campaign episodes were staged on Dev branch for testing about a week prior to their release. Presumably the new co-op campaign will be, too.

In that case, there's only about two weeks to fix this recurring MP bug that is making hosted co-op play impossible on dev branch!

It was reported many times ago by many players at old feedback tracker, and now I'm reporting it one more time (I don't think it's hard to fix that, there is no engine limitations and etc)

Glowing ironsights textures at ACP-C2 are blinking and making fire from it hard, especially at night

definitely a z-fighting issue

This is what happens to them if there is a storm going on. They are highly affected by wind, which makes them look really bad under strong weather conditions.

I was recognizing taht kind of bushes as well, I thought their reaction to wind is too strong.

your link does not work, but here are screens of the issue

20160608131644_13ykfe.jpg20160608131711_114k87.jpg20160608131716_1n6k9e.jpg

working version of ceeeb link : here

A small suggestion regarding main menu UI change: after choosing "Editor" and in map selection screen, could we get a Load button with would let us load mission without loading empty editor scenario first?

• Like 7

I've got small question about Eden editor that bother me since it was in first devbranch.

When you are launching it for first tie, and placing first unit - does it freeze for few seconds at you guys? For me its ~3 seconds, didnt tested on SSD yet.

• Like 1

I've got small question about Eden editor that bother me since it was in first devbranch.

When you are launching it for first tie, and placing first unit - does it freeze for few seconds at you guys? For me its ~3 seconds, didnt tested on SSD yet.

more than that for me. Like 7~8 seconds, and yes I timed it.

more than that for me. Like 7~8 seconds, and yes I timed it.

It may be 7 seconds, i was counting from memory and very slow :) So we have bug or what? Its somehow launching simulation or something beacuse when placing units later its not happening. It should not start the AI simulation when we are in editor, it should start when playing mission.

That freeze might be related to RHS (or some other addon), haven't noticed it the last couple of days without using 3rd party unit mods.

No, it happens for me as well. 7 seconds, I have Arma installed on SSD.

• Like 1

No mod for me, and it only happen for first entity placed in a gaming session : the issue will only appear once, even if I switch to another map in the editor or if play a solo mission. It will only appear if I restart the game.

The issue will not appear if a mission is played before the editing session (= if an entity has already been placed).

No mod for me, and it only happen for first entity placed in a gaming session : the issue will only appear once, even if I switch to another map in the editor or if play a solo mission. It will only appear if I restart the game.

The issue will not appear if a mission is played before the editing session (= if an entity has already been placed).

Yeah, i wasnt using any mod while test. So its arma thing.

Maybe it's all the assets being loaded? Dunno, it's a little nuisance though...

And self resetting assets list when editing any unit....... reported.....ignored.

Happens tom e-takes about 7 seconds like other said, and it is only for the first unit placed.After that it's fine.Running about 50 mods when testing that...