This is actually a more complex issue - collective is used for AFM only and it doesn't make sense to us to have a drone using AFM technology - drones have a complex software simplifying the input to standard flight model levels :icon_twisted:

Makes sense, but it is a bit confusing atm. :)

EDIT: Now I got the hang of it, it isn't that bad... The difference in response to keyboard W+S (which levels out after every adjustment) and analog joystick 'collective' will come in handy. :)

Is it just me or does the Y-32 look like an Arma'd version of the QuinJet from the marvel universe?

7zYAsTS.png

FO0tJlD.png

Loving the new content for the most part. So nice. A little gripe, that I was curious if anyone else had. It really bothers me that the stock is sitting off of the shoulder lol. I like the mag well grip well enough, but just not a fan of it floating near the cheek like hes using an AR pistol with a brace on it ;)

Yea all the SPAR16/17 needs the extended stock and it seems they have buffer tube modeled so no reason to hide it

but i do have a several things to say:

1. Why those SPAR16/17 Desert/Tan camo variants have camoed magazine? and Tropic one doesn't? (note Tropic one also doesnt have camoed stock , ideal would be to have camoed stock but not the magazine)

2. It seems SPAR16 hand animation isn't quite correct

3. CMR-76 fire sound sounds like a electric noise than a actual fire shot

4. Protector-9's hand anim - finger is covering the iron sight picture

5. AKM , AKS-74U , AK-12 got bolt hold open on last round?!

6. AK-12 GL sight is obstructed by hand , difficult to aim

7. PM pistol - slide animation doesn't work correctly

8. LIM-85 slow ROF mode isn't really necessary for this weapon

i might forgot something , which i might add later

Vehicles are good but the sounds really needs some punch to it and power like those VTOLs need

the CSAT VTOL got a Cessna propeller sound for some reason lol

Loving the new content for the most part. So nice. A little gripe, that I was curious if anyone else had. It really bothers me that the stock is sitting off of the shoulder lol. I like the mag well grip well enough, but just not a fan of it floating near the cheek like hes using an AR pistol with a brace on it ;)

IE: 

http://i.imgur.com/Qgc95fs.jpg

This is an age old problem. Change your stance and you will see the distance differs. It seems to me that BI did not consider this issue when motion-capturing the stance animations. They let the soldiers mocap these animations without any body armor. You can see that crouched stance is really "hunched together" in regards to shoulders beeing rolled forwards, whereas standing and other stances are more "straight", leading to vastly different weapon positions in relation to the shoulder.

Maybe they always enforced the same position of weapon in relation to head (which makes some sense for First person view purposes)... This leads to alot of clipping/ floating unfortunately, no matter how you position the weaponstock.

New attachments doesn't work on old BIS Weapons like the mx-series.

8. LIM-85's rate of fire is so slow , it needs to be faster like the Mk200

Press F, it's got a faster rate of fire as well.

This is an age old problem. Change your stance and you will see the distance differs. It seems to me that BI did not consider this issue when motion-capturing the stance animations. They let the soldiers mocap these animations without any body armor. You can see that crouched stance is really "hunched together" in regards to shoulders beeing rolled forwards, whereas standing and other stances are more "straight", leading to vastly different weapon positions in relation to the shoulder.

Maybe they always enforced the same position of weapon in relation to head (which makes some sense for First person view purposes)... This leads to alot of clipping/ floating unfortunately, no matter how you position the weaponstock.

MX or others doesn't have that issue

600px-Mxswworld.jpg

Really? why we need that slow one then , this isn't BAR you know :D
  • Like 2

I don't want to sound rude and I don't regret buying Apex but the only thing that I personally like with APEX so far is the Tanoa island. Units seem just retextured or too futuristic.

However I have faith for BI:

Really? why we need that slow one then , this isn't BAR you know :D

To warm up, obviously ;)

Is it known how to load a vehicle into the Backfish? Or is that feature not implemented yet?

Not ready yet - should be in soon. Was tweeted about by ArmA 3 Official 

• Like 1

That's awesome, thanks for the hint.

Edit: Any chance you could remove the following from the main menu? It looks out of place and destroys the overall nice looking design. Additionally it's kinda useless. The expansion menu should be used to get information about the mod author and homepage.

B97st3M.jpg

Edit_2: Clicking at the mod icons in the lower left corner, doesn't always open the expansion menu. I usually just click left and right mouse button quickly to open it somehow...guess it's magic.

Edit_3: Opening the credits gives me a black screen and the only way out is ALT+F4. Furthermore, exiting the game via the button on the upper right corner, saves the game before it exits.

Maybe it's been mentioned before, but when will the Apex exclusives be transferred to dev branch? Since it will be a month till release, constant switching between the two is tedious to say the least, and for some ppl with dl limits upright impossible...

• Like 1

Working fine for Jeza:

You know, in Soviet Russia.....

Sometimes Arma realy scares me.
arma32016-06-1413-38-04-43.png

• Like 3

Can I just say for the record that the new Intro screen is phenominal. For the 1st time in a long time I dont cancel the "Intro/World" thing as it just makes the game look 10x as tasty now.

Top notch.

• Like 9

Sometimes Arma realy scares me.

Yeah, I saw a fish swim up the beach and head into the jungle yesterday.  I just backed away slowly.

Edit: Any chance you could remove the following from the main menu? It looks out of place and destroys the overall nice looking design. Additionally it's kinda useless. The expansion menu should be used to get information about the mod author and homepage.

Aren't those CBA messages from CBA's mod itself?   Wouldn't disabling that would be removing UI abilities from all modders?  Seems like a bad thing to do just to get rid of a few lines of text you'll see for a split second before opening the editor or game to me.

Personally I like the little video panels, but don't like that they totally block the background.

I can't longer direct connect to any servers, anyone else? any workaround for this known?

but now if we switch in dev branch we get APex? isn't really clear

but now if we switch in dev branch we get APex? isn't really clear

yeh you do, if you opt in you'r on apex

Tanoa assets and factions on dev branch! HOORAY

Only 4.7 GB, I feel with you, bandwidth quota folks. ;)

OMG. ArmA 3 main UI page does not like ever before. Interesting.

The fat Play button in the middle, IMO should be user configurable. I'm convinced many of us rather play SP scenarions than campaigns.

It happened to me as a player, now I shot at an AI soldier. We go down, unable to move. AI moves his head and looks around a bit. Is this intended? It's scary,

Is the change log representative of the Sneak branch, or actual Dev Branch?

Dev-Branch to Dev-Branch. Sneak branch is RC with its own changelog thread. :icon_twisted:

I think an option to customize what appears on the three tiles in the main menu would be nice (and the ability to disable them entirely) e.g I would have buttons for the editor, server browser and a direct connect to my milsim unit's server.

Short quetsion, in which pbo can i find the new VX-22 skin ??? 

The Apex PBOs are currently encrypted (EBO file type) and you can't open them as you would a PBO. Assuming BI handles Apex files the same as they did for the DLCs, they will remain encrypted until some time after the release of Apex.