11/5/16:
Added: A glow post-process is now applied during saving of the game

19/5/16:
Fixed: A glow post-process was present when saving the game in some cases

• Like 4

19/5/16:

Fixed: A glow post-process was present when saving the game in some cases

I was like: Yeah, it was present because you added it a few days ago :D

Any chance someone can look at reducing the ridiculously fast animation speed  when walking with lowered pistol? 

It would appear that the multiplayer is broken after today's update. I tried hosting both LAN and online servers and none of the players other than myself (the host) could download the mission files over 28kb. This result was consistent regardless of who was hosting the server. Only official BIS missions would work, or missions that were in everyone's cache from, previous play sessions. It could be a Workshop issue.

• Like 1

Can you unlock identity options (face, voice and patches) in the EDEN version of the virtual arsenal? I know it can be changed via a dropdown menu, but this is really cumbersome compared to the system in place in the virtual arsenal. Morever, I dont think we can change patches other than using init codes. It would also be nice if the the identity options in EDEN override your personal character. Glasses selected in the profile will override your choice of eyewear in the EDEN editor when using the intergrated virtual arsenal option to customize your character.

Any chance someone can look at reducing the ridiculously fast animation speed  when walking with lowered pistol? 

I don't see any problem here, walking is reasonably slow with lowered pistol, can you please provide me some repro? Which mods are you using, etc.?

• Like 1

I don't see any problem here, walking is reasonably slow with lowered pistol, can you please provide me some repro? Which mods are you using, etc.?

I think he means tactical pace, not walking

Please, fix it....

I can't see anything needing 'fixing' here.

This maybe due to the low graphics setting or poor quality youtube encoding, but you may have to explain what we are supposed to be seeing as needing 'fixed'.

[…] you may have to explain what we are supposed to be seeing as needing 'fixed'.

Hello,

the user is complaining about the reset of the rotation position of the wheels.

If you stop the car for a few seconds take a look at the wheels (rims) position. If you now start to move the vehicle again you will notice that the wheels (rims) position become reset in its original (starting) position.

• Like 5

Hello,

the user is complaining about the reset of the rotation position of the wheels.

If you stop the car for a few seconds take a look at the wheels (rims) position. If you now start to move the vehicle again you will notice that the wheels (rims) position become reset in its original (starting) position.

yeah, its more visible in normal gameplay than in video, sorry for quality, but with my sh**ty internet i cant upload larger files so quick, it would take whole night.

• Like 1

Added: Ability to enableAI / disableAI "PATH", which stops the AI’s movement but not the target alignment

Great feature for having AI in defense positions. disableAI "MOVE" freezes them on the spot which looks silly when you get close to them, and doStop can be problematic for grouped AI.

• Like 1

It would appear that the multiplayer is broken after today's update. I tried hosting both LAN and online servers and none of the players other than myself (the host) could download the mission files over 28kb. This result was consistent regardless of who was hosting the server. Only official BIS missions would work, or missions that were in everyone's cache from, previous play sessions. It could be a Workshop issue.

Have this problem too, download stops at 28Kb..

Great feature for having AI in defense positions. disableAI "MOVE" freezes them on the spot which looks silly when you get close to them, and doStop can be problematic for grouped AI.

my thoughts exactly :)

Sorry burkhar, I actually meant tactical pace. Basically it's just a massively sped up walk and it looks pretty incongruous.

• Like 1

Lately I've been seeing this error popping up whenever bombs fall on buildings:

error.jpg

Lately I've been seeing this error popping up whenever bombs fall on buildings:

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. Effect of this name is not in particle configs and neither is in building destructions. Are you able to reproduce the issue even with no mods running?

• Like 1

I wasn't able to reproduce this issue. Effect of this name is not in particle configs and neither is in building destructions. Are you able to reproduce the issue even with no mods running?

I think  it may be an issue when using blastcore? I could be wrong though.

Sorry burkhar, I actually meant tactical pace. Basically it's just a massively sped up walk and it looks pretty incongruous.

Will be fixed in next DEV branch, thank you for your feedback.

• Like 2

There is a nasty bug that really could use a fix, especially since it can get you killed quite easily. If you're holding a launcher, after switching direction in which you're moving, you can't crouch or stand up for the next second.

How to reproduce:

-Take RPG42, or any other launcher

-As you move forward (W), press left (W+A), and immediately try to switch stance to crouch or standing. Game will always ignore you. It works with other directions as well, for example going from forward right (W+D) to just forward (W).

It's really problematic in defensive situations when you're moving around behind cover, or inside some bunker trying to peek out, and spot an APC for example. APC starts to turn his cannon towards you, you press the button to crouch and hide, but the game is just like: nope.

If you are holding a rifle and do that, the game will not ignore you, it will change the stance, but it will be delayed - opposed to changing stance without switching direction.

Don't know if it is due to mods. Anyone else?

- Enter mission from inside Eden

- Can play a few seconds

- Then again it goes into the loading screen with the Sat image

- Then mission can be played. Also here it says "New support available" (I have a mod in 0-8), usually it does not tell about it

I think  it may be an issue when using blastcore? I could be wrong though.

I don't use blastcore or anything else that changes explosions. I'll try disabling mods and see if I can overcome it. Apologies to the devs for this.

Anyone else having an issue where when on Altis there is no crawling sound when you go prone? It only happens on Altis-Stratis is unaffected. I thought it was an issue with JSRS, but it is happening without that running too.

Devs can you just confirm that you removed coloured clouds?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/509279488223872153/7DEC737297F5ACFA0D4D465F29472A52AC3A4AE2/ 

This was taken few weeks on dev branch but now I can`t seem to reproduce this.
I remember settings and time it was set to get this image but now in 1.61 dev branch i can`t get the same effect?

• Like 1

Thank you BI for fixing the command line parser issue  with mods... I can confirm latest dev build has no issue with loading 60+ mods :)

• Like 2

Hi DarkDruid. Sorry for the report, I actually tracked it down to a couple of  3rd party maps of all things - Fallujah and Fayshkabur. Might be the OPX buildings they use. Removing them from my mod list means I can blow up houses all day long!