Limping animations seems great! Great addition!

All issues that I had about markers placement, waypoint placement and map moving are solved.

Added: An ability to draw lines in map interfaces (default by CTRL + LMB)

Would be nice if that included straight lines as well, maybe with middle mouse button or an extra qualifier, or via the buttons on top. Also rectangles and ellipses.

Added: An ability to draw lines in map interfaces

Added: Characters with injured legs are now limping instead of being forced to walk

Hot damn!

Added: An armillion of rocks is now available in Eden Editor

Good addition, I just recently finished making a rock slide to block a road and it was a pain in the ass just using createSimpleObject and setting pitch and bank, etc.

I've got a bug with several vehicles, namely the Marshall and Gorgon among few others.

In 3rd person they show up in the lowest possible LOD regardless of range.

With latest build:  when trying to resume a game save in multiplayer it says it can't load due to downloadable content being deleted.  It's a mission that I've played for months and months and no downloadable content (purchase) required.  Says file "a3_missions_f_exp_a_data" has been deleted.  Any ideas?  Worked fine with build last week.

With latest build:  when trying to resume a game save in multiplayer it says it can't load due to downloadable content being deleted.  It's a mission that I've played for months and months and no downloadable content (purchase) required.  Says file "a3_missions_f_exp_a_data" has been deleted.  Any ideas?  Worked fine with build last week.

Read the latest sitrep

Could you please change the groupID Eden attribute (when setting group callsign) to insert setGroupIdGlobal instead of setGroupId into expression, to make it MP-compatible?

It would be awesome if the lobby screen could read this attribute's value as well, but that could take more work.

Thanks!

Read the latest sitrep

Do you mean when they say "errors will have slipped in"?

Also getting the error for all saves -cant Load any mission

Do you mean when they say "errors will have slipped in"?

Also getting the error for all saves -cant Load any mission

Confirmed, no saves can be loaded. "deleted a3_Mission_f_exp_a_data" on a brand new save game.

• Like 1

Confirmed, no saves can be loaded. "deleted a3_Mission_f_exp_a_data" on a brand new save game.

Same for me-cannot load any saves in SP missions or editor.

Read the latest sitrep

Doesn't seem to be anything there about this issue? I know about saves not working after 1.60 etc etc -But this is occurring in brand new missions.I made a mission in the editor today to test this problem.it happens in every save.

I'm seeing some strange LOD flickering with towns. Grid 034061 on Stratis is where I noticed it.

Some animation bugs

Repro: Run (unarmed) + press B

Repro: Run (with binocular) + press B

Falling on the ground animation is missing when your character equipped with binocular

Repro: Run (with binocular) + press Z

Repro: Run (unarmed) + press V

Russian Localization bug (introduced after 1.56 update)

Some letters are not displayed

EaptXRv.jpg

Some animation bugs

Repro: Run (unarmed) + press B

Repro: Run (with binocular) + press B

Falling on the ground animation is missing when your character equipped with binocular

Repro: Run (with binocular) + press Z

Repro: Run (unarmed) + press V

Russian Localization bug (introduced after 1.56 update)

EaptXRv.jpg

Regarding the animation bugs I will check this out and will remedy this. Thanks for feedback!

• Like 3

Is there any chance the "vehicle turbo" could have a toggle key option. When flying can be a tad awkward trying to hold this down as well as keep other key for increased throttle /trust all while using keys to direct.

It applies to all vehicles.

Cheers.

Is there any chance the "vehicle turbo" could have a toggle key option. When flying can be a tad awkward trying to hold this down as well as keep other key for increased throttle /trust all while using keys to direct.

It applies to all vehicles.

Cheers.

I just used "vehicle fast forward" or maybe "vehicle turbo" to E, just like it was in previous arma's, so Q is for slow move, W for normal, E for fast (in vehicles) now, no need to hold turbo + forward, just E.

HI. I meet serious problem  with modded content and its names. The unit switch is very helpful in most of cases, but i have 2 problems:

- First and most major is, when player switch for example from tank driver to tank commander, then driver (ai now) is not responding to move orders at all, player need to order him to get out, then get in and then ai is obeying the orders.

- Second less important, but in case of (for example) BW mod its verry annoying, is the UI. Look at the picture :

20160509182113_1_zpsqhcynnwe.jpg

On the red color i marked the zone that need to be larged, beacuse unit names arent displayed fully, and whats most important here, the vehicle seats occupiers too. In case of leopard, i dont know to which role i'm switching.

Optionally whole part of that UI can be larged to the right, moving the minimap to the right, and enlarging the unit list.

Please, do something about it, its very odd.

Sorry but my post appeared on previous site (after moderator approve) and dont know if anyone readed it.

• Like 1

4MwRQSV.png

It's weird to have Prologue after Campaign, and aside of it, when a mission is validate and you click on it, the checkbox should be white instead of black (see spoiler, Reality Check should have a white checkbox)

Who is interested in a crash mdmp?

end of .rpt :

// a bunch of loaded files
  A3_Plants_F_Bush in a3\plants_f\bush\, A3_Structures_F_EPB in a3\structures_f_epb\
  A3_Weapons_F_Acc in a3\weapons_f\acc\
Mods: A3;curator;kart;heli;mark;dlcbundle
Extensions:
Distribution: 0
Version 1.59.135983
Fault time: 2016/05/11 17:57:15
Fault address:  01138286 01:00827286 D:\Program\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe
file:     B_m03
world:    altis
campaign: A3\Missions_F_EPA\Campaign
battle:   Missions
mission:  B_m03
Prev. code bytes: 7E 1B 8B 9E 74 07 00 00 8B D3 8B 74 24 10 8B 02
Fault code bytes: 39 70 1C 74 11 41 83 C2 04 3B CF 7C F1 5B 5F 33

Registers:
EAX:00000000 EBX:6555B4D0
ECX:00000001 EDX:6555B4D4
ESI:00000002 EDI:00000004
CS:EIP:0023:01138286
SS:ESP:002B:02D2E394  EBP:655C3D94
DS:002B  ES:002B  FS:0053  GS:002B
Flags:00010293
=======================================================
note: Minidump has been generated into the file C:\Users\Edouard\AppData\Local\Arma 3\arma3_2016-05-11_17-51-15.mdmp

I'm in the middle of a mission on Stable branch, so I can't test. Has anyone been able to load a save game based on today's Dev branch?

• Added: New config parameters for setting colors of item pictures in the RscTree

someone is able to explain this feature?