As for action menu i have one advice/proposition.
- TOTALLY HIDE ACTION MENU BUT NOT ICON OF "MAIN ACTION", so the inventory icon would appear on the bottom of the screen, if we are in the right spot, user can use default action get to use this action, or use diferent key to choose diferent (icon will expand into the line, and actually selected action icon would be somehow highlighted, if user drop the key, action will not be used, user need to push default action key to make selected action. This can remind battlefield orders manu, but list in the bottom of the screen would be nice transition between actual action menu, and wont require so much work.

The game finally looks ok with the new shader, but there still a noticeable red hue, please check out how the game looks with real light v6 and compare. Or just shave off 3 to 5 points of red. (maybe just 2 or 3 of magenta actually).

The game finally looks ok with the new shader, but there still a noticeable red hue, please check out how the game looks with real light v6 and compare. Or just shave off 3 to 5 points of red. (maybe just 2 or 3 of magenta actually).

Are you sure it's not your graphic cards settings? I didn't see red hue while testing :o

Are you sure it's not your graphic cards settings? I didn't see red hue while testing :o

That's the main issue with all the feedback here. Everyone is using a different monitor with different settings.

• Like 2

Can someone confirm something for me?

---------------

In the virtual arsenal, these vehicles are pitching when you place them :

Fuel Truck

SUV

Truck

Truck Boxer

Zamak Transport (covered)

This way to pitch follow them when driving, but it's not obvious in VR as the ground is flat. On "real" maps, they're always pitching quickly.

---------------

Thank you :)

Did the BIS cat eat the dev changelog  :confused:

Edit: The new object preview pictures for 3DEN look awesome, that's an awesome new feature

• Like 3

The tweaked the lightning, changed stuff on the UI and added preview at the editor.

when are we likely to see the icons for  addons/DLCs back up and running? the VA looks "bland" without them :D

hi,

in eden editor where ist the info button gone?

(the info button show how the modules work

and how is a right setup)

please can we get some standard presets for the eden editor.

for example:

- a correct set of respawns with all needed and linked modules 

- some different multiplayer playstyle variations

greetings

Does the new getUnitLoadout command capture binocular ammo such as laser designator batteries?

Yes, it does ;)

• Like 1

Dear Deveopers!
Please fix the smoke for tanks (IR smoke), so it could block the lock of ATGM's. Its impossible in real life to hit target covered in this smoke, in game, it doesnt matter if smoke is deployed or not. Smoke is just useless. 

• Like 2

...and teach AI how to use smoke;)

• Like 2

I found a script error within Eden editor, when the user modifies a numerical field text rather than using the related slider.

Error in expression <rols' >> 'Value' >> 'onSliderPosChanged');			>
  Error position: <);			>
  Error Missing ;

To reproduce:
- Open Eden editor
- Open Intel dialogue (click on cloud icon)
- Click in the hour section of time numerical fields
- Change the hour number to a different value
- Press tab to move focus to the next text field

EDIT: Also, "Lightnings" is incorrect English. Similar to rain, lightning in this case is an uncountable noun, so it has no plural form.

I found a script error within Eden editor, when the user modifies a numerical field text rather than using the related slider.

Error in expression <rols' >> 'Value' >> 'onSliderPosChanged');			>
  Error position: <);			>
  Error Missing ;

To reproduce:

- Open Eden editor

- Open Intel dialogue (click on cloud icon)

- Click in the hour section of time numerical fields

- Change the hour number to a different value

- Press tab to move focus to the next text field

EDIT: Also, "Lightnings" is incorrect English. Similar to rain, lightning in this case is an uncountable noun, so it has no plural form.

What version this happened in? This was supposed to be fixed already.

What version this happened in? This was supposed to be fixed already.

I'm using dev build through the Arma tools Game Updater tool, Dev build 1.59.135577

That's the main issue with all the feedback here. Everyone is using a different monitor with different settings.

Bingi, even just the difference between IPS and TN panels is going to skew players perceptions of the new lighting tweaks. Players are going to get the best view by calibrating their settinga in the options menu.

• Like 2

onSliderPosChanged still doesn't work on my side (1.59.135577, Friday's update). last time you said that it's internally fixed, they maybe haven't push it to steam yet.

...and teach AI how to use smoke;)

Its somehow already done. To simply look a this in vanilla, fly A-164 and attack some tank with guided missles - it will deploy smoke and missle will miss. NOW IT NEED TO APPLY TO ALL GUIDED LAUNCHERS AND IT WILL BE RESOLVED.

It can be obserwed in RHS mod as well, where Shtora system detect incoming missle and rotates turret to incoming thread and deploy smoke cover.

onSliderPosChanged still doesn't work on my side (1.59.135577, Friday's update). last time you said that it's internally fixed, they maybe haven't push it to steam yet.

I believe the issue is not onSliderPosChanged but rather onKillFocus

In testmission with 40 vs 40 infantry in seek&destroy modus I get after 4 minutes massive slowdowns to 2fps. I have to restart the game. I never had it before in arma3.

Issue is not resolved in Today's Dev Branch. Today only ONE of those "buttons" is RED. (karts)

me too ...

since one week this error - new install on client and/or server, dev branch or vanilla ... nothing, this error is always here!! Game launched without Mods and user missions!

Now, i run about armadiag.exe and i can see:

c:\w\dev\futura\lib\steammanager\dlcmanager.cpp(102)(func:Steam::DLC:DlcManager::UpdateDlcItems)
[AssertRLS]
MainThread=8036
Game 107410,DLC index:0 of 10
AppId of the DLC is invalid:

in the arma3.rpt these two entries:

dta\bin.pbo - unknown
addons\a3.pbo - unknown

In testmission with 40 vs 40 infantry in seek&destroy modus I get after 4 minutes massive slowdowns to 2fps. I have to restart the game. I never had it before in arma3.

Having a very similar issue, and it's been happening since Nexus update.

Does your game look like this when it happens?

I'm also experiencing the game dropping down to around 2 fps with the degraded graphics.