However, the virtual garage seems not to be able yet in the editor.

You can select the alternative textures though the Attributes menu of your chosen vehicle, and drag and drop crew live in the editor. The only function of the garage that Eden doesn't have is the parts customisation/animation menu.

The "Eden garage" is planned, as far as I remember.

Underwater envivorment lacks of fishes animations, and there is a weird stutter while you're swimming

On the subject of water there are several issues I reported recently, lots of screen /animation flicker when swimming or diving.

Also that nearly every object dropped in water sinks unlike A2/OA where they would float.

They don't all sink to the bottom they get suck half way which is very strange.

Even a Balloon filled with Air sinks

You also can't head shot a unit in water even though head is visible and out if the water, this is a good way not to die and escape.

The "Eden garage" is planned, as far as I remember.

We need a useable vehicle spawner for MP. Garage is not really designed for playing with, just as a 'vehicle viewer' system.

Gotta agree with Revo. Was a pain in ass for me at first. But once I gave it a proper go is shaping up nicely

Yep, for me it was hard to change the routine, but there are so many things you can do now without scripting, like changing group names...indentity etc...

Let's just call it the "Eden Arsenal". It is not the full working "Virtual Arsenal" because you can't edit the voice, insignia and face of a NPC directly.

If you want to change at least the face and voice, you have to use the attributes. I you like, please support the corresponding ticket: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27622

I wonder if it's planned to add !ALL! voices, faces and insignias to the unit attributes. Right now, one has to go into the arsenal, export the face, voice and insignia.

One a side note, any change we could see Nikos's two outfits available in arsenal for other charakters? I have not looked into the configs yet to see if it's possible, e.g scope 1 => 2

However, the virtual garage seems not to be able yet in the editor.

I don't think the Virtual Garage adds any useful option to 3den. However, it would be nice to set up skins and different equipment in the vehicle attributes.

Fixed: Bushes should no longer provide immortality to characters hiding inside

Please, let the 1.56 have this fix!  :D

• Like 7

Yep, for me it was hard to change the routine, but there are so many things you can do now without scripting, like changing group names...indentity etc...

I wonder if it's planned to add !ALL! voices, faces and insignias to the unit attributes. Right now, one has to go into the arsenal, export the face, voice and insignia.

One a side note, any change we could see Nikos's two outfits available in arsenal for other charakters? I have not looked into the configs yet to see if it's possible, e.g scope 1 => 2

I don't think the Virtual Garage adds any useful option to 3den. However, it would be nice to set up skins and different equipment in the vehicle attributes.

According to Moricky, some day we might have these Arsenals in the Eden 3D editor (he is speaking of the Virtual Arsenal, which is slightly different from the Eden Arsenal): https://twitter.com/KarelMoricky/status/660130985590280192

I hope we will be able to animate vehicles with the Eden Garage, especially to open the Chinook ramp.

Because you haven't used it much. I've been building multiple missions with it, and it waaay faster.

But loading takes much more than 2D editor.....

Fixed: Bushes should no longer provide immortality to characters hiding inside

All bushes including the elephant grass?

All bushes including the elephant grass?

I tried one bush I know had issues, and that tall grass; both are fine now. :yay:

But loading takes much more than 2D editor.....

Is it? For me it's equal to the 2d editor. And the fact that I don't need to preview every f'****g time I place an object, saves me way more time.

• Like 1

Is it? For me it's equal to the 2d editor. And the fact that I don't need to preview every f'****g time I place an object, saves me way more time.

Yes, but placing group takes few second to load (sometimes 5 seconds), clicking "continue" after mission complete - loading, crashes... too much.... and the waypoints. Its just too much complicated (placing waypoints - i dont see connections between them, if i want to put second i need to to do what? Clicking previous sometimes dont work....).

1- keep in mind that the Eden editor is WIP.

2- keep in mind that you're not yet used to it.

if i want to put second i need to to do what? Clicking previous sometimes dont work....).

Hold CTRL

placing waypoints - i dont see connections between them,

Yes, that's something I also dislike. The distance where lines are shown should be increases, or even better an option should be added to the preferences.

Halp

Can someone try the "site" -> any side("opfor","bluefor","inde") module ?

On my side, the soldiers are wrongly placed and they fall from buildings.

Happen on Stratis and Altis, dev branch lase version.

This answer is quite complete.

Regarding the waypoints, you do know that pressing 'M' brings up the map in the 3den editor too, and you see the waypoints and whatnot just like in the old editor, don't you?

Regarding the waypoints, you do know that pressing 'M' brings up the map in the 3den editor too, and you see the waypoints and whatnot just like in the old editor, don't you?

Yep, but in 3den, I forget about the map most of the times ;)

Minor localisation issue in the eden editor (latest RC branch): When editing a groups attributes with English localisation, the "stealth" behaviour is displayed as "Skryte"

• Like 1

The 2D editor is still very much alive within EDEN indeed the little map icon kind of gives it away. People just don't like change after years of depending on something they're very familiar with, and resist at all costs, EDEN is just another ARMA evolution.

It's just Zeus without the powers, and nobody wants Zeus removed. Personally I don't use it (Zeus), and I'm not familiar with it either, maybe I should seek to have it removed ? ;) :P

Minor localisation issue in the eden editor (latest RC branch): When editing a groups attributes with English localisation, the "stealth" behaviour is displayed as "Skryte"

Yep, noticed that bug a few days ago and corrected it, it should get fixed in one of the following dev branch updates. Thanks for letting us know, anyway!

• Like 2

There is a problem with editing vehicle crews in Eden Editor. 

Example: Edit a unit via Virtual Arsenal in Eden Editor, Change some Equiqment. Place a Helicopter with Crew and move a Unit inside

Unit which should sit in Cargo Position now instead changes place with Helicopter Crew or Pilot Position.

If you do it in Eden Editor, its not wrong, if you preview the mission, they change places. 

Also it would be very handy to have a function where you can change the crew or cargo position of units in vehicles in Eden Editor. 

Yep, noticed that bug a few days ago and corrected it, it should get fixed in one of the following dev branch updates. Thanks for letting us know, anyway!

So that means my ticket never reached a dev after all http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27641

So what's the best way to reach you guys with information about bugs then?