• Added: New sort mode that doesn't sort
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :clap:

Next Gen. Bohemia Interactive is the real MVP.

How does the animation system works in Eden ? "This switchMove"blablabla" " seems not to work in the init of the units.

Some commands such as sidechat and switchmove need a delay before they work so will need to be spawned or used through a triggers on act or through script.

spawn example

null=this spawn{sleep 0.2;_this switchmove "whateveraction"};

• Removed: Eden Editor Beta disclaimer

So if its not beta anymore what is it then? Charlie? or last few trims for public release?

So if its not beta anymore what is it then? Charlie? or last few trims for public release?

The next release candidate was planned for this week, so beta is over I guess.

By the way, where is that RC? I see it's being updated on Steam already, so how about an access code? ;)

I experienced something odd in Dev branch as of yesterdays update. I placed an AR-2 Darter in the Eden editor and was shot down, however the game didn't accept any keyboard input to quit the scene and the usual "quit to editor" window didn't appear. The only way to terminate the game was by ctrl+alt+del. 

Added: New script command flyInHeightASL

Finally we can fly in even level with UAVs :bounce3: Then just add this to the UAV commanding and everyone should be happy!

• Like 1

Fixed: In Zeus, when multiple objects were dragged onto another object, it sometimes resulted in all objects being stacked on the same position

Thank you!!

Finally we can fly in even level with UAVs :bounce3: Then just add this to the UAV commanding and everyone should be happy!

Not really seeing much difference, they still climb and dive over hills and valleys .

Maybe they need to be at a certain height before they stop responding to terrain.

Not really seeing much difference, they still climb and dive over hills and valleys .

Maybe they need to be at a certain height before they stop responding to terrain.

Final height is max from ATL and ASL.

So yes, if needed, they still do respond to terrain, so they don't crash.

• Like 1

Whats the possibility of enhancing the Countermeasure/ Flare deployment. Right now it is a static style of deployment off of the vehicle where flares end up in the same place as set by the creator. Is there a way of getting a dynamic deployment system. 

Definately late to the party... but the RC build is very very good...

That is how you recover from the stamina update ;) LOL

fps seems better in same scenario

sounds changes are awesome

almost no impact from new Hbao +

autocombat disable

animal scripting...

and I love the new font... seems like a little thing but makes a big difference...

My hat is off to you on this build BIS

• Like 2

Love the RC,

2 issue's I have though:

1st. Alt+TAB crashes my game (as in makes it unresponsive). How to reproduce? Alt+TAB ingame

2nd (will post a picture later) The PO7 is broken in the holster, its standard in the reload position in it (so the top part is pulled back in the holster)

2016-02-02_00001_zps2xjyx8cy.jpg

I left Arma for a few weeks, and in dev-branch I noticed a performance improvement, too. (use to be @23fps in a specific mission, and 27 now with the same settings)

"[...] 2nd (will post a picture later) The PO7 is broken in the holster, its standard in the reload position in it (so the top part is pulled back in the holster) [...]"

Hello, I can confirm that visual bug in the development branch too. But it is only visible in the Eden Arsenal (but not in the Virtual Arsenal).

Please dont remove 2D editor, i'm used to it better, its faster in loading and much easier in placing units (for me).

• Like 2

I have been playing around with the BIS revive. Really like the idea of a built in revive system but I have noticed if you(player) get killed in a vehicle you get no options to revive. You go straight to respawn. Is there a way to over ride this. I am trying to set up a mission that is revive only, no respawn. As long as you are not in a vehicle revive seems to work fine. I basically want a player no matter what damage to-go into revive state. That will then force teammates to do a revive before timer runs out. If timer runs out then the downed player is out of the game. I would like to use the built in revive function but as it is now it makes it difficult.

Please dont remove 2D editor, i'm used to it better, its faster in loading and much easier in placing units (for me).

Because you haven't used it much. I've been building multiple missions with it, and it waaay faster.

• Like 1

I'd like to see a tiny little texture change, to change default Parachutes (steerable ones) from Green to Grey, like they are in real life( and in VBS3) , most Military and especially SOF/ UK Pathfinders all use grey canopies. 

I jumped with some PF guys in Elsinore a couple of years back, when they were running AFF courses for the new blokes, all their operational canopies were grey.

Underwater envivorment lacks of fishes animations, and there is a weird stutter while you're swimming

• Like 3

Because you haven't used it much. I've been building multiple missions with it, and it waaay faster.

Gotta agree with Revo. Was a pain in ass for me at first. But once I gave it a proper go is shaping up nicely

It's now possible to edit a player through Virtual Arsenal from 3D editor.

Nice.

Nice, nice nice.

However, the virtual garage seems not to be able yet in the editor.

It's now possible to edit a player through Virtual Arsenal from 3D editor.

Nice.

Nice, nice nice.

However, the virtual garage seems not to be able yet in the editor.

Let's just call it the "Eden Arsenal". It is not the full working "Virtual Arsenal" because you can't edit the voice, insignia and face of a NPC directly.

If you want to change at least the face and voice, you have to use the attributes. I you like, please support the corresponding ticket: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27622