Eden editor saves mission which you now editing automatically if you're using preview - it is not an intended behaviour, right?

The Eden is not opening for me when i select 3D Editor, it just takes me to the 2D editor instead, Anyone else got this problem ?

• Like 1

Same buttons have been swapped but result is the same 2d editor

Confirmed. I'm getting 2D editor no matter which one I choose.

• Like 1

Is it me or the jogging and sprinting seem alot faster than usual?

think its just me :P

Added: HBAO+

Looks good! Has much more impact on the image compared to HDAO, clearly affecting larger spaces and being visible on objects further away, and it doesn't have the unnatural halo's around characters that HDAO has. No noticeable performance impact on my PC, but I'm mostly CPU bound in Arma3 (FX8350 and R9 290X) and HDAO had no noticeable performance impact either.

Can't wait for screen space reflections and water shader! So excited :)

Shooting through a window plays the glass breaking sound even after the glass is broken. Noticed in dev but don't know if it also happens in live.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27581

And by the way HBAO+ is great. The result is more realistic and the FPS didn't change a bit between it and HDAO. No more weird halos around stuff :)

Edited by Fushko

HBAO+ is beutiful and no impact on fps here B)

revo you have a youtube. can you show me exactly what you get.

starting test fps 58 fps. settings off. 26/01/2016

HDAO on low drops to 51 fps. (can see the shadows around bins barrels nicer look)

HDAO high 50 fps . (much better obviously shadow around patches of grass behind bins lamposts)

now on my testin HBAO + it looks exactly like HDAO off? but I'm getting 50 fps same as HDAO HIGH.

HDAO standard: 58-60fps in Agia Marina

HDAO + High: 57-60 fps in Agia Marina

So no difference in fps and it really looks way better.

Makes a huge visual difference on the interior of this Ghosthawk.

HDAO:

http://i.imgur.com/iLZOGMY.png

HBAO+:

http://i.imgur.com/3uzTuRi.png

Note the halo around the head of the leftmost soldier when using HDAO. Completely gone when using HBAO+. :)

Also, HBAO+ affects the whole interior of the helicopter, while HDAO have very short range so it seems to only affects things like armpits.

Makes a huge visual difference on the interior of this Ghosthawk.

HDAO:

http://i.imgur.com/iLZOGMY.png

HBAO+:

http://i.imgur.com/3uzTuRi.png

Note the halo around the head of the leftmost soldier when using HDAO. Completely gone when using HBAO+. :)

Also, HBAO+ affects the whole interior of the helicopter, while HDAO have very short range so it seems to only affects things like armpits.

one is lighter one is darker? HDAO looks ok

• Like 1

After update when i run dev version i recieve:

23:53:23 DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.
23:53:23 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0 (detected in config).
23:53:23 DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.
23:53:23     - adapter description : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
23:53:23     - adapter vendor ID : 4318
23:53:23     - adapter device ID : 4487
23:53:23     - adapter subsys ID : 906695768
23:53:23     - adapter revision  : 161
23:53:23     - dedicated video memory : 2086338560
23:53:23     - dedicated system memory : 0
23:53:23     - shared system memory : 2147807232
23:53:23 Detected Joystick: Saitek Cyborg Evo Wireless
23:53:23     0 ... STR_INPUT_DEVICE_STICK_AXIS_X [1,30]
23:53:23     1 ... STR_INPUT_DEVICE_STICK_AXIS_Y [1,31]
23:53:23     2 ... STR_INPUT_DEVICE_STICK_AXIS_Z [1,32]
23:53:23     5 ... STR_INPUT_DEVICE_STICK_ROT_Z [1,35]
23:53:23 InitSound ...
23:53:23 InitSound - complete
23:53:25 Error: 80004005 in D3DXCompileShader while compiling the PSSpecularAlpha shader
23:53:25 error X3501: 'PSSpecularAlpha': entrypoint not found

DirX, other drivers, system and whatever you can imagine are actual. There are no errors during update.

Game runs in dev version after verification of main version but then i have no access to Eden (version number fits to current dev). I am pretty sure this happen just after update.
Any ideas?
Regards.

one is lighter one is darker? HDAO looks ok

Not the best two pictures if you want to judge HDAO vs HBAO+ overall difference. HBAO+ seemed to add AO in more places than HDAO.

For whatever reason I can't use the Eden editor after the latest build, I have the 2d and 3d options but both of them are the 2d editor...

Confirmed, Eden is not functioning after the last build, over 20 maps, all 2D editor only.

Is it me or the jogging and sprinting seem alot faster than usual?

think its just me :P

Hello, can you please show me some video with that? Or provide some repro - which mods are you using, what is your loadout, etc. More specific problem description would allow me to check this out. Thanks. :)

Hello, can you please show me some video with that? Or provide some repro - which mods are you using, what is your loadout, etc. More specific problem description would allow me to check this out. Thanks. :)

Hiya mate, i think it was just me. After playing for a while it seemed pretty normal. I did some testing just to double check and every thing is normal.  

Also sorry to ask but will this be fixed before the next patch http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27398cause i play with aiming deadzone and it would be a bummer to have to turn my aiming deadzone off. Thanks.

well the running in arma3 is olympic athlete speed. jogging only a touch slower. crouch running is super human. be nice to have them tweaked a little more to human capabilities. nver mind how much weight they are lugging around, it doesnt seem to slow things down at all, until over a certain weight limit after which its no running at all for you.

is just me, or there is a problem with asian faces?

3k3fc4zArVUXVbhesUufDQj9415pAreUSULr83Cn

Mine are fine, it's BHI's Miller that does that with me.

Confirmed, Eden is not functioning after the last build, over 20 maps, all 2D editor only.

I also have this problem. Please fix, I literally just started learning editing, hoped to actually make a mission. I never could figure out the old editor, it's horrible compared to Eden.

Mine are fine, it's BHI's Miller that does that with me.

fixed it with yesterday's patch, about miller and stavrou this problem sometimes happens

• Like 1

Fixed: Corrupted data for Asian heads

Actually could you re-corrupt them? I need them for my Gibs mod

aBLBKRl.png