can mod move to proper place if this is not it, short on time.

on latest rc build. fps was a solid 10 on the intro screen stayed like this. tried to test shut down access violation. anyways just heads up.

edit revert to dev branch same shit. must be problem my end. was a steam update issue.

NAVID BUG

At reloading the iron sight is flying, without a scope.

HUNTER BUG

The driving wheel looks total wrong.

Was not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please provide screenshots?

surfaceType is broken on my PC.  (dev branch - no mods)

onEachFrame {   hintSilent format ["surf: %1", surfaceType getPos player]  };

returns empty string.  Tested on Altis.

Thanks, it seems to be broken only on Altis.
  • Like 1

NAVID BUG

At reloading the iron sight is flying, without a scope.

HUNTER BUG

The driving wheel looks total wrong.

Navid: It's fixed in Dev-Branch, should be on Main Branch in 1.54.

Hunter: Not sure what you mean, could you please elaborate?

After today's update the Arma 3 Launcher won't start anymore. More details below.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=26514

In addition, after I started the game without the launcher, all my scenarios are listed twice in the scenario menu, they were only downloaded once, though.

After today's update the Arma 3 Launcher won't start anymore. More details below.

In addition, after I started the game without the launcher, all my scenarios are listed twice in the scenario menu, they were only downloaded once, though.

Thanks for the report, Wizard is already doing his magic and it will be published as soon as the fix is ready :292:

Navid: It's fixed in Dev-Branch, should be on Main Branch in 1.54.

Hunter: Not sure what you mean, could you please elaborate?

Fc4QkVX.png

I too have those problems, but I've had the one with double listed scenarios for a while now and also many steam-downloaded scenarios went missing (only on DEV build).

Fc4QkVX.png

That's not a bug, the position is correct. There's a minor glitch with that, indeed, which shall be eventually fixed, but please note that its priority can't be very high at the moment.

• Like 2

Are there any news about the new walking animation which was removed a few weeks ago?

• Like 1

About 2 days after I tried dev branch 2 weeks ago, I noticed I could shoot people square in the face and they sometimes survived even with a helmet. Any news on why this happens? I can show a video blatantly shooting someone with 7.62 in the face and they survive. That should NEVER happen, it's almost impossible to even survive that, let alone remain standing.

About 2 days after I tried dev branch 2 weeks ago, I noticed I could shoot people square in the face and they sometimes survived even with a helmet. Any news on why this happens? I can show a video blatantly shooting someone with 7.62 in the face and they survive. That should NEVER happen, it's almost impossible to even survive that, let alone remain standing.

With a proper helmet, they can survive. Without it... 99.99% chance they'll be seeing who ever they warship shortly.

About 2 days after I tried dev branch 2 weeks ago, I noticed I could shoot people square in the face and they sometimes survived even with a helmet. Any news on why this happens? I can show a video blatantly shooting someone with 7.62 in the face and they survive. That should NEVER happen, it's almost impossible to even survive that, let alone remain standing

Can confirm that.

Before the recent soldier protection updates it did happen rarely, but now I haven't noticed it.

• Like 1

Perfect music, you only have to work on your rhytm :D

• Like 1

After playing Arma quite long time today I realized how annoying that sound of distant gunfire played during the opening screen. They have the nice music score and the gunfight sounds ruins all. Anyone else has this feeling or I am just a frustrated a bit?

Any chance to remove or reduce the volume at least?

With a proper helmet, they can survive. Without it... 99.99% chance they'll be seeing who ever they warship shortly.

I'm talking about shooting someone square in the face....their helmet has nothing to do with being shot in the uncovered face.

Before the recent soldier protection updates it did happen rarely, but now I haven't noticed it.

OK then I'll make a video of dev branch and them taking 7.62 headshot to the face at 50m or closer

Headshot fail like 4 times here

That may be a bug or the bullet only grazed the face; it matters how long the bullet travels through the target.

Like this:

Particularly the last one after the neck/helmet shot. He's alive but his dreams of a modelling career are shattered.

That may be a bug or the bullet only grazed the face; it matters how long the bullet travels through the target.

Like this:

Particularly the last one after the neck/helmet shot. He's alive but his dreams of a modelling career are shattered.

Why would the bullet graze the face if I'm shooting into his face and it happens consistently.