Joris-Jan van 't Land, thanks for all the effort you've put into the game, I wish you the very best for your future!

I slowly prepare for a new challenge within Bohemia Interactive.

Arma 4 confirmed! :dancehead:

• Like 2

The dream a new engine design by Suma.

Btw where is the last changelog (133193)  Lord of Bounce ?

Thanks R3vo! I'll post the change log very soon; seems I'm already failing at my duties as Producer :P

• Like 3

i can not compile it , cause the sysdate project can not be loaded (missing vc++ tools 2015) :) i use Visual studio 2015 community

you should separate the c++ project and c# projects.

Well, I'm not sure that splitting the projects into two solutions is the best. As for the toolkit, perhaps you didn't check (unchecked by default) the Visual C++ option during the install (could be fixed by running the install again). The easiest solution is simply to unload the project from the solution explorer.

By the way, be careful when you chose a language or another because in most of the cases the extensions written in C# are slower then C++ ;)

Well, I'm not sure that splitting the projects into two solutions is the best. As for the toolkit, perhaps you didn't check (unchecked by default) the Visual C++ option during the install (could be fixed by running the install again). The easiest solution is simply to unload the project from the solution explorer.

By the way, be careful when you chose a language or another because in most of the cases the extensions written in C# are slower then C++ ;)

i confirmed i didn't check this option, cause i only wanted to used c# and i first used another IDE xamarin, and installed VS later to check if my loading entry problem was from xamarin compilation or not

AI can play down or up vertical ladders?,  I have my doubts whether it is possible to lower or climbing stairs AI.

In the game instead of down the stairs AI jumps,  Video where you can see the jump in the minute 1.40 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M-_RusaFqE&feature=youtu.be

Edited by metralla

Arma 4 confirmed! :dancehead:

Lol - I think my wife might ban me from buying it though :P

Pardon me for my bad english, but can you tell me what does clipping mean in the game?

If it means you can go through the wall?

If it is like that, then in the latest dev branch, I can still vault through wall and door, or vault and shoot to kill the target in the building.

Lol - I think my wife might ban me from buying it though :P

What? That would mean no more of your missions....ban your wife instead, immediately!

AI can play down or up vertical ladders?,  I have my doubts whether it is possible to lower or climbing stairs AI.

In the game instead of down the stairs AI jumps,  Video where you can see the jump in the minute 1.40 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M-_RusaFqE&feature=youtu.be

Even more annoying is the fact that the texture/lod flickering is still present. Improved lighting and water reflections are nice, but this bug takes alot of the immersion.

• Like 1

Even more annoying is the fact that the texture/lod flickering is still present. Improved lighting and water reflections are nice, but this bug takes alot of the immersion.

Agree. At least we could make better screenshots. Hurray! :)

Edit:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=9606

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=20481

Found this little buggar in the orca:

2015-11-07_00002_zpscgaunzvr.jpg

2015-11-07_00001_zps9cbyjcgu.jpg

Any idea when we might see all this stuff on stable?

We're targeting the end of this month for update 1.54.

• Like 1

Found this little buggar in the orca:

2015-11-07_00002_zpscgaunzvr.jpg

2015-11-07_00001_zps9cbyjcgu.jpg

Hello, thanks for feedback. We will definitely check this out and fix it.

Aiming precision change speed

What's that exactly?

• Tweaked: Modified textures for the uniform without sleeves

What is this exactly?

After investigation, it seems it is the assembly name/namespace in the properties of projet that are used.

something is really weird, i compile your .dll bi_console, reference it and call it in external .exe for debug purpose, it works - E N J O Y

i copy past your code (the same), into my empty .dll project, compile it, reference it in the exe, but the assembly name is not visible.

I check all properties of project, it seems to be the same between the both. im gonna be crazy :wacko:

• Tweaked: Adjusted stances no longer increase the aimPrecision penalty

Why?? Isn't common sense precision is related to stance and other variables (example: Biathlon - winter sport) and some adjusted stances sacrifices a "comfort" position for a better shooting.

Why?? Isn't common sense precision is related to stance and other variables (example: Biathlon - winter sport) and some adjusted stances sacrifices a "comfort" position for a better shooting.

Is this not a fix for the sniper seated stance? It was giving similar sway penalty like standing or something

At first I thought sway was a little much but now it's growing on me. I play a scenario in which a guarded VIP is atop one of those airport radio towers and is going down the stairs to an armored car in which if he gets in - mission lost. Player is sniper who must sprint 30m, not get spotted by guards , dive to ground and try to make a window kill shot while he descends the stairwell. The sway seems pretty perfect as you must quickly deploy biped and hold breath - that steadies just enough to pull off the (200m) shot and is pretty damn satisfying.

• Like 1

surfaceType is broken on my PC.  (dev branch - no mods)

onEachFrame {   hintSilent format ["surf: %1", surfaceType getPos player]  };

returns empty string.  Tested on Altis.

Is there any chance we will see in the future some potential bug fixes on,dev branch regarding the massive desync on stairs, and when using Voice ingame? A previous patch(months ago) severely broke running up stairs, where you will not even see people come up themy sometimes, or you will see people float away when using them, and with Voice, your body freezes so you could run across an alley while holding chat and the enemy wouldn't see you do it! I'd love to see these fixes to improve Playability and to enjoy the new update better

NAVID BUG

At reloading the iron sight is flying, without a scope.

HUNTER BUG

The driving wheel looks total wrong.