Could you please create a ticket on Feedback tracker please? with attached appdata folder. Thank you!

I've submitted a feedback tracker report. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=26220

I also included a screen shot of the error message that the crash produces along with my appdata folder.

I don't think an uninstall/reinstall would fix it as it only happens in the dev branch version. Strange that it doesn't happen in the stable build. 

I hope you can find out what the problem is.

Thanks for your assistance with this issue.

• Fixed: Destructible buildings cannot be destroyed by standard vehicle collisions anymore

Does this mean, that we can not destroy buildings with tanks or with smaller vehicles at high speed?

Does this mean, that we can not destroy buildings with tanks or with smaller vehicles at high speed?

There was some short period (a few days) when crashing into a building with mostly anything has caused their destruction. That was never intended and is now fixed, so the behaviour is the same as it always was :icon_twisted:

Found something on the PCML, Hands stiking through the tube when you fired a rocket

2015-10-15_00001_zpsffuf53di.jpg

Just dropping this here as a suggestion, as I see now BI is focusing on infantry improvements.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=912

Basically limiting the turn speed in prone (and crouch/kneel?) positions.
I could imagine a system when it depends on your gear's/weapon's weight. Assuming it's easier to turn in prone position with lighter weapon/gear.

• Like 2

the new blood is good. i really like the visual feedback. thanks!

but seriously, you guys need to make it so unlimited loadouts are not possible. and the fatigue (sorry i mean stamina), well the reactions of negativity in the fatigue feedback section say it all.

Just dropping this here as a suggestion, as I see now BI is focusing on infantry improvements.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=912

Basically limiting the turn speed in prone (and crouch/kneel?) positions.

I could imagine a system when it depends on your gear's/weapon's weight. Assuming it's easier to turn in prone position with lighter weapon/gear.

This needs to be a general behavior with heavier gear, thus making it harder to turn, or at least add penalties to whipping around 180 instantaneously with a lot of gear on. It gets stupid silly seeing how fast people can insta turn.

This needs to be a general behavior with heavier gear, thus making it harder to turn, or at least add penalties to whipping around 180 instantaneously with a lot of gear on. It gets stupid silly seeing how fast people can insta turn.

Well there is a penalty currently: increased sway, when you turn fast or carry a lot.

Well there is a penalty currently: increased sway, when you turn fast or carry a lot.

This seem something that bohemians are torn apart - limiting player movement feels superficial.That was the feel from their weapon sway oprep report I got.

But then again - does spinning in a half of secend for 180 count for acceptable?

stamina bar and launcher FFV, nice, i like it.

Anyone else experiencing game crash with description.ext based custom dialogs after todays or yesterday's dev update?

My dialog that worked two days ago crashes the game now with some 'The exception Integer division by zero' error.. :(

i like the weapon sway after playing around with it a bit more. makes timing your shots a little more important and your tiredness mean soemthing (which it did in old system anyway, but this seems a bit more noticable so using support becomes more importnat. this is good). stances as well. so that bit is nicer. imo.

the new blood is good. i really like the visual feedback. thanks!

but seriously, you guys need to make it so unlimited loadouts are not possible. and the fatigue (sorry i mean stamina), well the reactions of negativity in the fatigue feedback section say it all.

Bloods already in ?!?

Does anyone else think that the new Mk-18 animation is WAY to quick, like, it actually looks ridiculous. The animation itself looks decent but it could do with being 1.5-2x slower I think.

Yeah. then of course the charging handle needs an animation as well as  a sound. And the magazine needs to be synced with the hand movements.

Found something on the PCML, Hands stiking through the tube when you fired a rocket

2015-10-15_00001_zpsffuf53di.jpg

Hello a thank you for your feedback, we will definitely review and fix that. ;)

Bloods already in ?!?

i think so, was noticing blood on impacts last night. might be wrong but it caught my eye.

see here. make video big to see the detail of course..

Definitely noticing new blood impacts! If anything though, I'd add a little more blood for small weapons. Maybe even a bloody fog effect.

what happens if you hit an armored body piece? does it also spray blood? because that would be silly imo...

Tweaked: Scripting commands - change wording of the local keyword to private for consistency and to avoid confusion

Tell me you didn't just rename a scripting command. Please tell me you simply made a second command called private which replicates the functionality of local.

I don't want to have to rip through my code to do massive replaces of a scripting command reference.

Tell me you didn't just rename a scripting command. Please tell me you simply made a second command called private which replicates the functionality of local.

I don't want to have to rip through my code to do massive replaces of a scripting command reference.

They didn't. They changed the obscure keyword usage to better fit / be more consistent in naming for what it does.

It's not changing

if(local _x) then {...}

it's changing

local _dude = player;

which was the same as doing

private ["_dude"];
_dude = player; 

into

private _dude = player;
  • Like 3

BIS_fnc_kbTell was ignoring the _disableRadio parameter and sentences were always disabled during a conversation

There are other issues with the function: sound does not return to normal volume after using the fadeSound/music parameter. Also, the notes say that the sound is lowered to 0.1 by default, but it is not.

Another thing: alot of the time the function seems to ignore the channel parameter. Trying to use "GROUP" normally results in the message playing on the Side channel. It works on some messages but not others. Maybe it's something to do with the unit saying the message, or the sentence itself, but I can't think what.

Anyone else experiencing game crash with description.ext based custom dialogs after todays or yesterday's dev update?

My dialog that worked two days ago crashes the game now with some 'The exception Integer division by zero' error.. :(

It appears that joinString is a bit broken?

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=26238

'twas a function using joinString called from that dialog that causes the crash.

Bushes still act like solid cover.

The AI loves to hide in bushes and you can't hit them. You can spray entire mags at them and they won't even be injured.

Someone else's video:

More videos on the ticket.

P.S. hosted multiplayer games are still broken.

It's this bug again

Don't know if it's the same thing causing it but the effect is the same. Except that the 'refreshing' can also be seen on the server/mission screen as well as on the briefing and in-game.

Yep. Thats what they did. local no longer works as keyword and crashes all scripts that use it in 1.54 dev

PabstMirror wrote a regex to replace all local keywords with private without changing the local commands. Usefull if you have a bigger project.

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/issues/2755