Okay...which graphics driver?  Nvida or AMD?

Nvidia GTX 970, 350.12 drivers

Is the scenarios section of the Dev Branch broken at the moment ?

I get a CTD every time I go into the play scenarios section.

I reverted back to the Stable version on the weekend and got no CTD and tonite I reverted back to the Dev Branch thinking todays update would probably fix it but it hasn't I'm still getting a CTD when I go into the play scenarios section of the Dev Branch.

Is anyone else getting the same issue ?

• Added: Front cargo gunners in Offroad are able to stand up and fire (not fully working for AI yet)
  • Added: Cargo gunners in Offroad are able to use launchers

These are awesome additions!

One thing with launchers in FFV though: Currently the 'Switch to Secondary Weapon' keybind doesn't work when in the FFV seats that allow launchers. You have to use the action menu "Weapon launcherName" or the older 'Switch gun / launcher' keybind to switch weapons to your PCML or whatever.

'Switch to Primary Weapon' and 'Switch to Handgun' binds work fine as always.

Loving the new FFV for offroad - well done BIS!

Hoping this will lead to the "turn out" option for all positions...... including passenger seats??? Really would like to see the return of the co-pilot FFV from the littlebird!

cheers and as always keep up the splendid work

• Like 1

Multiplayer bug still present - hosted servers appear to refresh themselves every few seconds, which manifests itself in game as the loading screen popping up for the host, and desync for clients (which makes the game totally unplayable in MP).

Hello, think I have found one or two bugs on the development version.

Some animations are missing when ai is killed. I have noticed the static gunners instantly skip to dead animation. As well I am hearing popping sounds after firing and sounds are echoing after pausing the game and music keeps stopping after save games in the campaign. I get sky blue texture issues on my rifle scope when travelling in the offroad vehicle too. I will look at feedback tracker now and try to provide some reports.

Hello,

could you please provide me more details on missing animations you mentioned? Some more exact case would allow me to review it. Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

could you please provide me more details on missing animations you mentioned? Some more exact case would allow me to review it. Thanks for your feedback.

Gunners on ANY static weapon (Launchers, GMGs, HMGs, Offroad MGs, etc) instantly drop to the ground without any kind of animation/ragdoll. It's that simple.

I reverted back to the Stable version on the weekend and got no CTD and tonite I reverted back to the Dev Branch thinking todays update would probably fix it but it hasn't I'm still getting a CTD when I go into the play scenarios section of the Dev Branch.

Not happening at least in single player scenario section

Not happening at least in single player scenario section

Happens for me In single player scenario section.

Just reverted back to stable build and I get no CTD.

The only thing I can think could be causing it is that just before this started happening I updated to the latest Nvidia driver. Going to revert back to dev build and also revert my Nvidia driver to see if that's what the problem is.

I also get a memory error message with the CTD.

What ever is causing the problem in the dev build doesn't cause the problem in the stable build.

EDIT: Tried reverting my Nvidia driver which didn't fix the problem.

Would be nice if a BIS Dev could comment on this issue. Its funny that I'm not getting the problem in stable build only dev build.

Happens for me In single player scenario section.

Just reverted back to stable build and I get no CTD.

The only thing I can think could be causing it is that just before this started happening I updated to the latest Nvidia driver. Going to revert back to dev build and also revert my Nvidia driver to see if that's what the problem is.

I also get a memory error message with the CTD.

What ever is causing the problem in the dev build doesn't cause the problem in the stable build.

EDIT: Tried reverting my Nvidia driver which didn't fix the problem.

Would be nice if a BIS Dev could comment on this issue. Its funny that I'm not getting the problem in stable build only dev build.

I'm also unable to reproduce the issue. Are crashdumps generated in appdata folder?

EDIT: Did you by any chance export it using EDEN?

Edited by BIS_Adam

I'm also unable to reproduce the issue. Are crashdumps generated in appdata folder?

EDIT: Did you by any chance export it using EDEN?

Yes crashdumps are being generated in appdata folder.

No I did not use EDEN. I also get a CTD without any missions in the missions folder.

I'm also getting CTD when I go into multiplayer scenario section.

EDIT: Here's a link to download my arma 3 appdata folder.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4vu5gkes1j9xqd/Arma%203.7z?dl=0

Does anyone else think that the new Mk-18 animation is WAY to quick, like, it actually looks ridiculous. The animation itself looks decent but it could do with being 1.5-2x slower I think.

But concur with Luger, liking the new animations for sit moving, and all the other animation tweaks at the moment (especially the animations for turning around, and the way the weapon tilts a bit while you do it).

Does anyone else think that the new Mk-18 animation is WAY to quick, like, it actually looks ridiculous. The animation itself looks decent but it could do with being 1.5-2x slower I think.

Well it is too fast and it looks weird

Fixed: Object positioning when importing from old SQM

Unfortunately doesn't fix missions that were imported before this change : (

Unfortunately doesn't fix missions that were imported before this change : (

Eden should maintain a back up of the old SQM in the folder. You should still be able to restore that copy manually (mission.sqm.oldBackup).

Yes crashdumps are being generated in appdata folder.

No I did not use EDEN. I also get a CTD without any missions in the missions folder.

I'm also getting CTD when I go into multiplayer scenario section.

EDIT: Here's a link to download my arma 3 appdata folder.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/n4vu5gkes1j9xqd/Arma%203.7z?dl=0

Have you tried disabling the @CBM mod? 

Have you tried disabling the @CBM mod? 

Yes.

I've tried removing all addons and missions with no luck.

All I can think of trying now is an uninstall/reinstall, what do think I should try ?

Also thanks very much for responding to this issue.

Were you able to look at my appdata folder ?

Yes.

I've tried removing all addons and missions with no luck.

All I can think of trying now is an uninstall/reinstall, what do think I should try ?

Also thanks very much for responding to this issue.

Were you able to look at my appdata folder ?

Could you please create a ticket on Feedback tracker please? with attached appdata folder. Thank you!

Edited by BIS_Adam