Running with binoculars in hand sound is played too fast

Also noticed this as well with no weapons/items in hand.  Seems like a new bug.  (Newest dev patch)

These are the improvements described a little bit in the OPERATIONS section of this SITREP (more details forthcoming, probably in an OPREP).

Also, several changes were missing from Friday's log, so those were added.

looking forward to it.Multiple sitreps mentions personal protection, but non delves in detailed technical aspect.

Been having a bug for a long time in which medics trying to heal someone -especially another AI who wont stand still -get stuck in a healing attempt with that clunking sound indefinitely. Even team-switching to them you are unable to move. Id repro but its in my mission which has 2000 addons -but no AI mods ;)

Not a big deal, but shouldn't the command

disableNVGEquipment

be instead

disableNVEquipment

The 'G' implies goggles, while the vision mode applies to vehicle-mounted NV as well. Seems like one of those little quirks thats better to sort out prior to people using it in their scripts.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/disableNVGEquipment

Not a big deal, but shouldn't the command

disableNVGEquipment

be instead

disableNVEquipment

The 'G' implies goggles, while the vision mode applies to vehicle-mounted NV as well. Seems like one of those little quirks thats better to sort out prior to people using it in their scripts.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/disableNVGEquipment

That's a valid question. In this case we went with similarity to other, related commands, like: camUseNVG, ppEffectForceInNVG

• Like 1

danil-ch that video is pretty old and that behavior was fixed in 1.46.

I've recorded it today.  :D Check the build version.

What are the chances of us getting switchMove animations to be broadcasted to every player? The current method of doing it ourselves is less than desirable.

Any update on the playMusic command? Got a lot of bugs at the moment (repeating, cutting out with game saves etc.) on the current dev branch.

Any ETA on the visual Update? I'm guessing its being worked on given the Change-log and Dev Build remains untouched yet. Can't wait to see if it drops my frames or not.

What are the chances of us getting switchMove animations to be broadcasted to every player? The current method of doing it ourselves is less than desirable.

[unit,"animation"] remoteExecCall ["switchMove", 0] <-  What is wrong with this current method?

I have a problem while using the new 3D-editor. In a mission I created with the 2D-editor, a few soldier guard a gate and watch one direction. When I tested the mission in the 2D-editor anything is fine. But when I test the mission in the 3D-editor they turn around immediatly after they spawn. Whatever I do they always turn around, although there is no enemy on the whole map.

Anyone knows what might be the problem?

Changed: UGLs' reload animations property moved from the magazine's config to the UGLs themselves

Impressive!

Katiba reload UGL animations in prone reloads magazine

I like animations, Personal taste perhaps but Katiba weapon gets moved a lot

when reloading GL rounds, animators could do even better.

I guess the thing that picks my attention is how weapon gets

held lower, and it looks like it has no weight.When you got target

you would conform to a gun shoulder position not to a reload.

TRG21 GL animation look beautiful.Last piece of picture would be animated GL round.

from 1.50 to dev branch 1.4 gb? is massive.........

Massive with awesomeness.

Added: New scripting command (GetMousePosition) which returns current position of the mouse cursor on the screen

How is this different from cursorTarget?

Changed: TRG-21 GL reload animation

You got to be kidding me! You guys are really working flat out how it seems.

How is this different from cursorTarget?

It only returns a array with x and y values and it has nothing to do with world coordinates, however, I thought [0,0] would be the center of my screen, but that's not the case, guess it was written with a different resolution in mind?

Finally to see those GL anims - the Katiba GL anim indeed has that too much weapon moving , it could been simpler just like TRG GL anim which is fine