Can someone help, I keep getting this...

Happens so often.

Happens right at the start or in the middle of the game? Could it be that you're using something like reshade? What GPU drivers you've currently?

how can i add or create police ranks in the server? i need help pls..

It's super annoying though. If only we had a 3D editor.
You already know it's incoming.

Are there actually any news about the 3d editor? It has been quite quiet lately.

I've heard a couple bits and pieces about it through development channels. I suspect it'll hit around the same time as the expansion.

I've heard a couple bits and pieces about it through development channels. I suspect it'll hit around the same time as the expansion.

.. or they froze the project to get the expansion done in time.

.. or they froze the project to get the expansion done in time.

... or they secretly cancelled the expansion and are actually making Half-Life 3.

Sarcasm aside. I have similar information as SilentSpike, 3D editor is being actively developed.

Share those infos ;) Can't wait for first pictures or so.

can I not have the dev branch/beta in a separate download so it launches with the beta param and file path?

I want to keep 1.46 legacy for singleplayer since 1.48 is awful, but still have a 1.48 so I can play online. Does it not download into a separate beta folder like arma 2 did?

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:40 ----------

Why is there no beta folder?!

1) Steam is not able to maintain multiple branches of the same App at the same time. But since not too long, Game Updater is able to maintain the Legacy branch :rolleyes:

https://twitter.com/tom_48_97/status/623099394112548864

2) The development branch (beta) is handled in a fully independent branch.

Has anyone else noticed an issue with bipods deployment sounds? For me, one the bipod is deployed, the sound plays over and over again.

I'm not sure if the update did something or not, but my profile keeps resetting upon re-launch of the game, each and every single time. Not only that, but i logged in to Steam today, and it says "Arma 3 - Ready to Play", and now it's launching like i literally just bought it... wtf is going on?

Downloading a scenarios from the Workshop seems to make the game studder afterwards (at least for me). Only a restart solved the problem.

... or they secretly cancelled the expansion and are actually making Half-Life 3.

Sarcasm aside. I have similar information as SilentSpike, 3D editor is being actively developed.

I would actually prefer Tanoa over Half Life 3.

N-n-n-no we are totally not working on HL3 guys.

N-n-n-no we are totally not working on HL3 guys.

But you said you must finish what you've started :P

I prefer the new camo over the old orange-yellow puke stain. The new tans and browns actually fit in.

Yes but like the ticket said it would be nice to have both of them in...btw was there any mention of this new uniform camo in the change log? I'm beginning to think they put this in by accident

Could a dev explain what the new cfgvehicle entry

animationSourceCamElevation

does/ what the difference between it and the animationSourceElevation is / how it's supposed to be used?

Could a dev explain what the new cfgvehicle entry

animationSourceCamElevation

does/ what the difference between it and the animationSourceElevation is / how it's supposed to be used?

I think I saw that one used on artillery vehicles, so I'd imagine it's the controller for adjusting elevation with the zeroing keys.

btw was there any mention of this new uniform camo in the change log? I'm beginning to think they put this in by accident

It may have been a collateral issue introduced by fixing something else on those uniforms. It's being looked at.