when i use arma3diag.exe the EPEVehicle Overlay appears automatically when you start driving, and trying to disable it via diag_toggle is very unreliable (most of the time the command doesnt seem to work). It wouldnt be that bad, if the damn EPEVehicle dialog wouldnt block the middle of the screen...

Hello, could you please check if the issue is still present on current Steam Dev Branch? If yes could you please provide a Screenshot of the issue and .RPT? It would help us investigating the problem in a big way.

You can find the .RPTs here: C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Local\Arma 3\

Is the setViewDistance still writing the new value to profile settings instead of just within the current mission?

And is it still limited by the max view distance in the profile?

I love the way how you improved the FOVs and the free look, but I think the mouse speed in free look is slower than the aiming speed. Anyone else noticed that?

Is the setViewDistance still writing the new value to profile settings instead of just within the current mission?

The last time I tested it, it was.

It's still overwriting profile valued last time I checked.

As for limited by current value, don't think so.

It's still overwriting profile valued last time I checked.

As for limited by current value, don't think so.

I tried it too just now. The setobjectviewdistance is limited by your video options setting, even if you use setviewdistance to set it higher beforehand.

Not a big issue, but still a weird discrepancy between the two commands.

Hello, could you please check if the issue is still present on current Steam Dev Branch? If yes could you please provide a Screenshot of the issue and .RPT? It would help us investigating the problem in a big way.

You can find the .RPTs here: C:\Users\<Name>\AppData\Local\Arma 3\

Hi, here is the rpt http://pastebin.com/89srzT88

I went into the editor, plonked down 2 infantry and an empty tank, went to preview and started driving. No overlay on mission start. Then i hit ESC where i had diag_toggle "EPEVehicle" already typed in from previous diag sessions. I hit ESC again, and the dialog appeard. I tried this a couple of times, more often then not, Opening & closing the menu with ESC would switch the EPEVehicle dialog on/off. However, it's incosistent as it does not always happen. That would explain why i could not get the dialog to dissappear most of the time - i would hit "execute" on the already present line to disable the dialog, but the exit via ESC would reenable it.

This is new behaviour it seems, because 2-3 weeks ago this never happened.

Edited by X3KJ

Fixed: Shriekers rockets don't have control range anymore; AI should be able to use them correctly

What is a Shrieker?

Can anybody confirm this issue?

Basically, when choosing magazines, kits, or any other Inventory item in Arsenal, only their icon is displayed with the latest dev branch, not their name/description.

I had the same thing in the previous version. I did not however try to run without mods.

-k

Basically, when choosing magazines, kits, or any other Inventory item in Arsenal, only their icon is displayed with the latest dev branch, not their name/description.

Yes I see that as well Al. (No names, description).

Also, has anyone noticed setTimeMultiplier seems to be broken on dev branch?

The clouds leap from place to place and when I look at my watch, the second hand is not ticking (The clouds only move/teleport when a new minute goes by and the minute hand moves )

This is running on DS as well (hosted seems to be ok).

I'm seeing this with mods and without. It's only the uniform/vest/backpack items like magazines, FAKs, grenades, and explosives. Weapons and everything else is fine.

Hi, here is the rpt http://pastebin.com/89srzT88

I went into the editor, plonked down 2 infantry and an empty tank, went to preview and started driving. No overlay on mission start. Then i hit ESC where i had diag_toggle "EPEVehicle" already typed in from previous diag sessions. I hit ESC again, and the dialog appeard. I tried this a couple of times, more often then not, Opening & closing the menu with ESC would switch the EPEVehicle dialog on/off. However, it's incosistent as it does not always happen. That would explain why i could not get the dialog to dissappear most of the time - i would hit "execute" on the already present line to disable the dialog, but the exit via ESC would reenable it.

This is new behaviour it seems, because 2-3 weeks ago this never happened.

Unfortunately i was unable to reproduce the behaviour you have described. Does it still happen on the current DEV Version?

I'm seeing this with mods and without. It's only the uniform/vest/backpack items like magazines, FAKs, grenades, and explosives. Weapons and everything else is fine.

Can confirm.

Is it me or are the AI really using their grenades effectively for once?

Started the game a moment ago and got this pop up. Also notice the Take On Helicopter image in the upper right corner.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

No mods were loaded.

Started the game a moment ago and got this pop up. Also notice the Take On Helicopter image in the upper right corner.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

No mods were loaded.

Not a game issue. BIS web servers are a bit borked. Try arma3.com for example.

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

No mods were loaded.

Have the same. Good to see I am not the only one, was starting to believe my installation was fubar.

Unfortunately i was unable to reproduce the behaviour you have described. Does it still happen on the current DEV Version?

Yes it still happens. Random automatic execution of the text entered in the console upon closing it with ESC

Edit:

The kneeling hit reaction animation should be exchanged for something better. It looks ridiculous, as if the character jumps up. Needless to say, this transitions over to ragdoll, making it look also bad.

Edited by X3KJ

Yes it still happens. Random automatic execution of the text entered in the console upon closing it with ESC

Edit:

The kneeling hit reaction animation should be exchanged for something better. It looks ridiculous, as if the character jumps up. Needless to say, this transitions over to ragdoll, making it look also bad.

that video makes the yoyo guns really apparent. are they attached to the guy's hands with rubber bands?

Ugh. He's actually still playing his idle animations thru getting shot....REMIX!

It looks like there are DNS issues with our domains in some parts of the world. It doesn't happen to us, but we're looking into it. This should have been resolved meanwhile.

Edited by DnA

It looks like there are DNS issues with our domains in some parts of the world. It doesn't happen to us, but we're looking into it. This should have been resolved meanwhile.

Yep, everything is back to normal again.