Fixed: Tracer color of the Mi-48 Kajman cannon

Oh come on now, the white tracers where bad-ass, and a tell tail sign that you'd better pick something other than a bush to hide in. =P

Really? Well that's great news! Most of the issues caused by clipping into object because of the rotation axis. It's in the dev? Omg! How could i miss that?!

Edit: Well, after a quick test i'm not satisfied at all. :( As it's now, it's even worse than the current stable.

I'd say it's not worse. Maybe even better but still the same issues. Though I like the "new" rotation point more.

Balconies are the worst, they're #1 killer in MP.

Oh come on now, the white tracers where bad-ass, and a tell tail sign that you'd better pick something other than a bush to hide in. =P

I agree 100% , BIS focus on the big issues instead of changing minor things that mostly nobody cares about. And when you change something don't change it to the worst. :confused:

agreed :)

one of the most intimidating things in the game those white tracers impacting around you, knowing death is near and narry a bush or signpost to hideBehind.

I wonder if it is intentional that the old "relaxed walk in the countryside" walking anims are back?

Aaah the axis change finally solved this one (first 9secs) :D This is how bad it's in stable when the axis is in the gun.

Time to compare how easy/hard those things can be done again.

Edited by St. Jimmy

I wonder why, instead of changing the rotation point over and over, they not push you away from the thing you are about to clip into, or prevent further movement?

This would also prevent sticking your feet unintentionally through a wall when prone. I would prefer that and accept slightly weird sliding or blocking instead of penetrating/ clipping through objects.

Edited by Fennek

I wonder why, instead of changing the rotation point over and over, they not push you away from the thing you are about to clip into, or prevent further movement?

This would also prevent sticking your feet unintentionally through a wall when prone. I would prefer that and accept slightly weird sliding or blocking instead of penetrating/ clipping through objects.

Most likely answer: "engine limitations." :rolleyes: Though in practice it's more likely "wouldn't be overcome soon."

BIS, this is actually a serious problem, can you please restore the white tracers of the mighty Kajamn? Honestly, it really made the mood with that particular Helicopter.

im fine with the new kajman tracer..lol @ 'serious problem'

BIS, this is actually a serious problem, can you please restore the white tracers of the mighty Kajamn? Honestly, it really made the mood with that particular Helicopter.

I just wonder if someone complained about the white tracers and why they changed it? There are much more important issues(not even an issue) than that. BIS if it ain't broke, don't fix it !!

I just wonder if someone complained about the white tracers and why they changed it? There are much more important issues(not even an issue) than that. BIS if it ain't broke, don't fix it !!

Because Eastern countries are using Green Tracers?

anyone hearing double footsteps while running with binoculars ? (RC)

anyone hearing double footsteps while running with binoculars ? (RC)

Yes.

Because Eastern countries are using Green Tracers?

What about the rest of the world? Is there a contract or a law that every CSAT or Eastern country must have green tracers?

What about the rest of the world? Is there a contract or a law that every CSAT or Eastern country must have green tracers?

You know - CSAT is a Eastern Alliance - with Iran, Egypt, Syria, China, several other East Asian, North African, South American, Middle Eastern nation and Russia is supporting the CSAT

IRL Russia , China and Iran use the green tracer ammo , so that's why

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

• Added: magazineReloadSwitchPhase for MMGs

Hmm , can you explain what this is?

Edited by RobertHammer

You know - CSAT is a Eastern Alliance - with Iran, Egypt, Syria, China, several other East Asian, North African, South American, Middle Eastern nation and Russia is supporting the CSAT

IRL Russia , China and Iran use the green tracer ammo , so that's why

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:30 ----------

Hmm , can you explain what this is?

Yeah I'm interested in that too, strange it's mentioned in 'data' but isn't at all in engine

Yeah I'm interested in that too, strange it's mentioned in 'data' but isn't at all in engine

The engine is going to follow probably tomorrow with a more descriptive message :icon_twisted:

Added: Property magazineReloadSwitchPhase for weapons describing when the new magazine should affect revolving animation source during reload (values are relative to reload length 0-1)

The new sound for the Huron Minigun is mission the "pew pew sound", currently you can only there the electric engine running.

Edit: Has anyone got AI to use smoke yet ? It's not working for me. Is there a variable I can check to see how high the suppression level is? Nevermind, the rate of how often they use smoke seems to be very low.

Edited by R3vo

important!!! release client / and dev-version !!!

for me i have in the all helicopters have in first person a soundbug. sounds are loud / distorted.

this have to be checked on all vehicles in first person!!

for me i have in the all helicopters have in first person a soundbug. sounds are loud / distorted.

Dam I already talked a bit about likely the same thing in audio topic but I didn't test how wide the issue is. This can get ugly if it's the same thing.

Edited by St. Jimmy

I experience the same issue in the 1.46RC: The engine sounds of helicopters and tanks in the first person view are heavily distorted.

My sound card is the Sound Blaster Omni, Headphones Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro.

When I set the sound card to stereo in the control panel the distortion isn't present. But when I configure it as 5.1 the problem occurs every time.

When I set the sound card to stereo in the control panel the distortion isn't present. But when I configure it as 5.1 the problem occurs every time.

Got the exactly same issue with the huron since Heli DLC release.

Enter chopper in first person with sound on stereo -> no problem

Do the same with sound on 5.1 -> blasting noise

sounds like the sound is getting mixed to the left front channel only, ignoring the other surround channels.