@R3vo

1. Cannot confirm, the MX SW is always set to full auto for me, from VA or when picking it up from a crate.

2. Compare the magazine with the one in a MX, it's much wider and also slightly longer and could easily hold 100 rounds in three rows.

Editz: 5.56 mm 100 round mag

But since we're bringing up random stuff, I use the "Tactical pace 3 secs" option, the problem is: it doesn't activate tactical pace for 3 secs! Ticket #9392

You didn't fully read what I reported.

If you take a MX SW from an ammocrate it's in single fire.

Video

Ticket

Furthermore, if you reload a 30rnd magazine into a MX SW, it still shows the large magazine, the 100 rnd one.

And it's also no "random stuff" I'm bringing up here, they have made many improvements lately to weapons, so I thought this would be the best time to report those minor issues.

EDIT: The ticket is obsolete, the MX SW and Zafir are on full auto even if picked from an ammobox. The issue shown in the video, was caused by one of the mods I had accidentely loaded. ( CBA,Dragonfyre, Blastcore and ASR_AI3).

Edited by R3vo

Furthermore, if you reload a 30rnd magazine into a MX SW, it still shows the large magazine, the 100 rnd one.

You must be new, thats been an issue with this game series since OFP. I'm sure there is a ticket on the bug tracker with over 100 votes for Magazine Proxies to be added to weapons...but here we are, still waiting...

EDIT: Found it (sadly, its not even 50 votes :mad:).

Edited by Jackal326

I'm no pistol expert but I think I have found a bug. When you reload a pistol that still has rounds left, the pistol looks like this http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/715285422650024974/1E0224B52F55422E4A868B3788F9D02BA2754ADB/ (138 kB) Shouldn't it look like this http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/715285422650025486/9A802A529894E8096FD3C93C17477DD888E11A7A/ (150 kB) (reloading with empty clip)?

You must be new, thats been an issue with this game series since OFP. I'm sure there is a ticket on the bug tracker with over 100 votes for Magazine Proxies to be added to weapons...but here we are, still waiting...

EDIT: Found it (sadly, its not even 50 votes :mad:).

Thanks for the info. It has got 51 votes now :cool:

I'm no pistol expert but I think I have found a bug. When you reload a pistol that still has rounds left, the pistol looks like this http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/715285422650024974/1E0224B52F55422E4A868B3788F9D02BA2754ADB/ (138 kB) Shouldn't it look like this http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/715285422650025486/9A802A529894E8096FD3C93C17477DD888E11A7A/ (150 kB) (reloading with empty clip)?

That method of reloading is fine. Essentially you'd retain a chambered round when putting the new magazine in (i.e. the magazine capacity of 7 rounds would become 8 as you'd have a full mag plus one addition round). Sadly ArmA doesn't simulate this, but that method of reloading is fine animation wise at least.

Thanks for the info. It has got 51 votes now :cool:

Good :)

Nope, the slide of the pistol won't move back as long as there is a bullet in the chamber.

No , because pistol have a round in the chamber , pistol slides open only when the pistol is empty

*Ninjed :p

You didn't fully read what I reported.

If you take a MX SW from an ammocrate it's in single fire.

Video

Ticket

So far i can tell the MX SW - got the Semi auto as default instead of Full auto - same thing is on Zafir

It needs a Magazine proxy which been mentioned above to achieve this change of magazine model

Edited by RobertHammer

Hi,

I noticed that not only the AFM helos, but basically every vehicle in the game has an input delay of at least 100ms.

This makes the controlls very unresponsive, and flying with AFM enabled is very hard, because the delay gets increased to about 500ms (at least for me).

Another interresting fact is that this delay seems to be scaling with the simulation time. If you use 'setacctime 0.1' , the delay gets increased by factor 10. This shows that this delay is not a hardware problem, but something with the game.

But John_Spartan and Souls FA-18 does not have any delay at all. The controlls are super-responsive. That means that this problem is fixable.

Here is an ugly video I made to show it:

I am curious if other people have the same issue. If yes, it is time to fix it, because it really makes driving at high speed harder than it should, and aiming with an AH-9 is not that easy with 100ms delay.

Where is the current RC password listed -can't find it for the life of me?

Thanks OMAC, never used or thought of twitter lol

Edited by froggyluv

Dear developers of Arma 3, would be possible the "No entry ....." kind of errors handled in other way?(i'm really angry now)

I know that the DLC is almost released, but we would happy if you disable the pupup dialog and put the message into the chat/log instead.

The dialog take away the user input and sh*t happens. Which makes players angry!

Example:

It's more interesting if you transport friendly units into the zone(+6 unit) and you get this message during the landing. Or you facing with enemy and you got popup just before you pull the trigger.

Edited by danczer

Dear developers of Arma 3, would be possible the "No entry ....." kind of errors handled in other way?(i'm really angry now)

I know that the DLC is almost released, but we would happy if you disable the pupup dialog and put the message into the chat/log instead.

The dialog take away the user input and sh*t happens. Which makes players angry!

Example:

It's more interesting if you transport friendly units into the zone(+6 unit) and you get this message during the landing. Or you facing with enemy and you got popup just before you pull the trigger.

Or, make sure everyone joining your server is running the right addons, and if they're not then kick them (i.e. use verifysignature). That way, when some dick joins using some vanity pack for extra super cool sunglasses, he gets booted rather than causing other players to get an error pop up.

The 1.42 RC kept crashing like hell when starting a mission created with RHS Escalation units in editor. Probably just a glitch on my end? Went back to 1.40, no crashes. Will re-install RC soon.

The 1.42 RC kept crashing like hell when starting a mission created with RHS Escalation units in editor. Probably just a glitch on my end? Went back to 1.40, no crashes. Will re-install RC soon.

I had issues with rhs 0.3.6 and went back to 0.3.5 and no crashes . Using 1.42rc. Also had issue while prone when trying to reload. That was tpw anim speed. Pbo. And had an issue with asdg joint rails so grabbed dev version out of thread.

I'm sure all mod authors will update but I think this update will require way more changes then say heli dlc for obvious reasons

I had issues with rhs 0.3.6 and went back to 0.3.5 and no crashes . Using 1.42rc. Also had issue while prone when trying to reload. That was tpw anim speed. Pbo. And had an issue with asdg joint rails so grabbed dev version out of thread.

I'm sure all mod authors will update but I think this update will require way more changes then say heli dlc for obvious reasons

Yep, my crashes were with 0.3.6 (auto-updated) also. No other mods loaded. Who knows what was going on.

can confirm. I miss the most excellent RHS but the error must be on that mods end.

Or, make sure everyone joining your server is running the right addons, and if they're not then kick them (i.e. use verifysignature). That way, when some dick joins using some vanity pack for extra super cool sunglasses, he gets booted rather than causing other players to get an error pop up.

You are right, but this dialog is unnecessary and annoying. Verify signature slows down the JIP as i remember. That's why they don't use it for KoTH servers.

That error can come from so many ends that it can happen even with those securities. For example my friend somehow could join a server with old RHS (he didn't know that he got old version and already tried to join multiple times) and play there for 15mins and after that he was just dropped (no admin kick) and couldn't join again. That could for example cause a pop-up.

Thank you for reporting.

Will be fixed before next glacial period.

No way to skip the step of the Launcher today. When pressing "play" there is a process created in the task manager, but it disapear a few seconds after.

It already happened a few times, but turning off the Antivirus (kaspersky) doesn't work anymore.

Thank you for reporting.

BI's version of Valve Time ?

Not sure what is the right thread to put this, but cant stop thinking the A164 Wipeout plane is working ultra bad with AI pilots. I rarely see that plane survive more than half minute - its taking all hits from mg and probably even small arms fire. Tried to set the flyingheight to 600 and give proper velocity when its spawned, but the AI pilot bring the speed quickly very down and cant keep the set flyinheight at all, coming down to some 50-100 height where its sitting duck. That plane would need badly some balansing since the other planes work so nice. Of course it different kind of plane, but the AI behaviour with it is hopeless. Would wish to see it 1.5-2x faster and/or at least keeping the set flyingheight properly.

Edit: Made a ticket http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23543

Edited by SaOk

Not sure what is the right thread to put this, but cant stop thinking the A164 Wipeout plane is working ultra bad with AI pilots. I rarely see that plane survive more than half minute - its taking all hits from mg and probably even small arms fire. Tried to set the flyingheight to 600 and give proper velocity when its spawned, but the AI pilot bring the speed quickly very down and cant keep the set flyinheight at all, coming down to some 50-100 height where its sitting duck. That plane would need badly some balansing since the other planes work so nice. Of course it different kind of plane, but the AI behaviour with it is hopeless. Would wish to see it 1.5-2x faster and/or at least keeping the set flyingheight properly.

Edit: Made a ticket http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23543

This issue affects Paradise Lost mission of Win episode in East Wind campaign. See my comment about AI-piloted Wipeout being destroyed very quickly:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22058#c89198

Thank you for reporting.

Are you being facetious? Is your comment meant to be funny? Since RHS won MANW, I would think that BI cares about such crashing with the RC. Are you saying that the crashes are strictly an RHS problem, not an RC problem? It's quite true that Escalation is not guaranteed to work on non-stable A3 builds...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184842-RHS-Escalation-(AFRF-and-USAF)-Release-0-3-6-(UPDATED)&p=2914065&viewfull=1#post2914065

Edited by OMAC

I'm getting a noEntry/cfgWorld error when I open the credits. No mods.

Example:

I suggest do deactivate those error messages at all on stable branch. It's especially irritating for new players, who have no idea what that means. They will probably claim that the game is broken were it's not.

Development Branch: Annoying popup enabled + logfile entry enabled

Stable Branch : Annoying popup disabled + logfile entry enabled

Edited by R3vo