I think this means that the paths to BIS functions can't be overwritten so someone could change the path and have a seperate function pretending to be a BIS one.

- Fixed: Axes for head rotation in freelook while deployed

its not working for trackir !! i cant look around with trackir, it moves in a wired way.

see in this video:

should be up in a short time

please fix this, its really important that trackir works in that deployed position!

please fix this !! if you use trackir its a real gamebraker. you cant look around while deployed!

the fist 20 sec. you see me "looking" around , but the movement is wired and broken.

the last few seconds are undeployed !!

It seems the ACO optics were fixed and also nice idea adding other types of reticles

unfortunately MRCO still has the issue and all GL have no recoil which previously they had

Fixed: Situation where inventory items might disappear when manipulated in MP

thank you, bis

It seems the ACO optics were fixed and also nice idea adding other types of reticles

unfortunately MRCO still has the issue...

It's rather strange; the MRCO has the alpha-sorting bug with the 1x zoom, but not with 4x zoom.

Fixed: Entering Weapon Deployment changes camera direction

Good stuff, still get the camera jerk when exiting deployment though (WIP?)

Fixed: Saving of Weapon Deployment state

Not entirely sure what this refers to specifically but moving in an out of ZEUS is still problematic.

@EletricLeash

I think that was related to savegames not being able to handle deployment of a weapon.

In regards to the recent campaign fixes involving vehicles; the mission 'Wet Work' still cannot be completed as the truck you have to get into after killing the officer never goes anywhere after mounting it.

In regards to the recent campaign fixes involving vehicles; the mission 'Wet Work' still cannot be completed as the truck you have to get into after killing the officer never goes anywhere after mounting it.

Just played this mission a day or two ago - on dev branch - and did not have any troubles to complete the mission.

My truck went off just fine.

Do you always (say after reverting the mission; loading a save game doesn't count :p) get stuck with that truck, no matter what? :(

Campaign fixes? Where can I get some info about them?

In two playthroughs on stable branch (1.38 and an earlier build), I never had problems completing Wet Work, either.

I'm a bit puzzled at the new assault groups having the heavy gunner and sharpshooter. Swapping names with the weapons squad seems more appropriate.

in MP (LAN) when respawning I see that sometimes I lose leader position even though am major and rest of units (all AI) are lesser rank. This happens quite often but not every time.

then mission goes to hell becuase ai dont know what to do only how to follow (and even then not so much - recently also have AI going unresponsive when they respawn, they just stand there, occasioanlly exchanging fire with enemy nearby by not responding to move or get in commands).

PS - really enjoying the new DLC so far.

edit - it seems to be mainly when i die due to crashing a helicopter or vehcile. something tha thappens with almost embaressing regularity.

Edited by twisted

Added: Vehicles have a new config array AmphibiousRatios used when the vehicle is in water (backwards-compatible)

Will this work for simulation= tankX as well, or just cars?

Edited by Fennek

I have also experienced this issue sometime last year, I replayed the mission and it worked. Never did get around to reporting it because I didn't know what was causing it.

anyone else notice a visual bug on the kajman. was testing sounds today and had one do a fly by. its gun disappear and cargo doors at about 500 meters out maybe more but when I zoom on my gun , both the gun and door reappears. just wanting to know if it my video settings or an actual problem any info.

was testing latest dev branch 24/3/2015 1500 hours. in editor.

Dropping by to say thanks to the devs, just had some most enjoyable cqc in a village, the weapon resting/deployment along with the suppression make some seriously nice gameplay, not to mention the advancements in the audio. Keep it up gents! :cheers:

Just played this mission a day or two ago - on dev branch - and did not have any troubles to complete the mission.

My truck went off just fine.

Do you always (say after reverting the mission; loading a save game doesn't count :p) get stuck with that truck, no matter what? :(

Yes it happens every time, without loading. Im playing the mission using the Replay option from the campaigns menu (not Revert). Its a fresh install of Arma 3 with no mods.

Campaign fixes? Where can I get some info about them?

In two playthroughs on stable branch (1.38 and an earlier build), I never had problems completing Wet Work, either.

Im not talking about Stable, this is dev branch discussion after all. Someone mentioned a bug with one of the official missions a few pages back, something about vehicles not moving at mission start. Its actually a showcase mission he was talking about not a campaign mission but the problem is still the same (vehicle not starting). Moricky replied saying it was effecting all official missions using custom scripted functions. Mine is a fresh install of Arma 3 with zero mods but the problem with the truck in campaign mission 'Wet Work' happens every time. I havent had time to try it after todays dev branch update though.

Edit: The mission progresses normally after todays update. :thumbsup:

Edited by insumsnoy
UPDATE

It seems they added the new DLC achievements. I couldn't see it anywhere on the changelog tho...

This achievement looks interesting:

Bad Omens

Discover the secret room in the Firing From Vehicles Showcase.

It seems they added the new DLC achievements. I couldn't see it anywhere on the changelog tho...

They were indeed published in the Steam back-end (this does not require a game update, so they did not show up in the game change log). You'll not be able to achieve all of them yet, as they require the playable content to be staged :)

Edit: The mission progresses normally after todays update. :thumbsup:

Well that might just be a lucky coincidence, and nothing w.r.t your problem got fixed.

You simply didn't run into it this time. :p ;)

Maybe it's something with delayed triggers, or trigger's that don't trigger at all. I noticed some funky trigger-action at times too, where things went maybe a bit out of order... (could it be triggers which are coupled to your presence but only really trigger, if you *enter* the trigger-area? I.e. if you're already inside the trigger-area, but some coupled variable isn't true yet, then it get's true, but then the trigger doesn't fire because you need to enter the trigger-area... or something like that maybe?)

For example Miller was just "stuck" (2nd part of the campaign, some early mission, 2nd or 3rd maybe) yesterday, and only proceeded to some meeting point after I've being running somewhere else and came back (not sure if that was in fact the part that did it... maybe it was some other delay, no idea). Well, something like this (if it is fact true at all) should be easy enough to reproduce, I guess.

...or you might have just missed some earlier trigger altogether, that is needed to make some next trigger actually work. For example that mission where you have to destroy some watch-towers by calling in artillery (1st chapter of the campaign), I managed to do that, and then... just nothing. Then I realised, that nobody told me yet to nuke those towers, moved back to that other dude a bit, then finally got that conversation about stuff I need to do (which I already did), and then the other trigger immediately fired and the mission could go on... sometimes it's simply a bit fragile mission-design (usually when you fuck around too much, instead of playing the mission as *you're supposed* to, more or less... but where's the fun in that, right? hehe). But overall it's rather solid and such problems occur seldom, and it can be really hard to do such things with missions that also try to tell a story. ;)

Edited by ruebe

It's impossible to load "legacy ammo" into the Zafir:

Player addMagazine "150Rnd_762x51_Box" will produce a magazine which is identical in name and appearance to "150Rnd_762x54_Box" but can not be used to reload the Zafir.

This is very important as it would otherwise break tons of missions relying on scripted loadouts.

Edit, ticket:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23306

Edited by Wolfenswan

It's impossible to load "legacy ammo" into the Zafir:

Player addMagazine "150Rnd_762x51_Box" will produce a magazine which is identical in name and appearance to "150Rnd_762x54_Box" but can not be used to reload the Zafir.

This is very important as it would otherwise break tons of missions relying on scripted loadouts.

Reminds me of when they did the Galkin--->Ifrit change ages ago which broke a ton of missions. IIRC, they were able to add legacy compatibility for that.

Am I the only one whose internet gets slowed down as soon as one opens the server browers?