Moved to correct thread.

Edited by bonham

Added: Enabled support for friends in the server browser

Well done! Finding servers will hopefully be a breeze now.

The windows of the barracks (u_barracks_v2_f) seem indestructible and they appear invisible from the inside (outside is fine).

The windows of the barracks (u_barracks_v2_f) seem indestructible and they appear invisible from the inside (outside is fine).

Another problem with Windows here:

These are the coordinates:

[16718.9,12759.6,0.00141716]

These are the coordinates:

[16718.9,12759.6,0.00141716]

Same with "Ghost Hotel" on Altis

With the latest DEV-build, virtual arsenal stucked to load screen. Used ["Open",true] SPAWN BIS_fnc_arsenal;

Snip- NVM, probably a glitch from steam on my end.

Edited by DarkSideSixOfficial

Personally I don't care if suppressive fire may break some missions balance, this feature is too much important and gamechanging, it would make real life tactics more efficient.

I'am not a programmer so I don't know how to make it happen but what I would like to see is AI reacting to suppressive fire by first of all going prone/rushing in cover, AI caught in the killing area should try to get out of it while the rest of the AI squad return fire allowing their teammates to survive.

There are some tweaks to do but this suppressive fire feature is already really promising, keep up the good work

I really want this in arma:

mergeConfigFile

So useful for tweaking configs mid-game.

Actually, it works just fine with Diagnostics EXE, it just doesn't work in the main version of the game for better security :icon_twisted:

It's called optimisation)

New bugs

Graphical bugs from new scope technology

Smoke from firing is missing for these weapons

Edited by Danil-ch

Capture an inventory bug with disappearing items. It not reproduceable in sp, only in mp. I took pistol from corpse and get this bug.

Edited by OlegAckbar

Can anyone please clarify that I'm not the only one experiencing this bug? I would have thought it would be fixed alongside

I noticed this today on DEV. Must be one of the random textures, because it doesn't always happen. Also reopened ticket.

http://i.imgur.com/ge0oT1G.jpg (213 kB)

Edited by Killzone_Kid

I noticed this today on DEV. Must be one of the random textures, because it doesn't always happen. Also reopened ticket.

http://i.imgur.com/ge0oT1G.jpg (213 kB)

Why re-open a ticket? Its not a bug, its a camo pattern...

It's supposed to be a variant of the ATV covered in realtree hunting camouflage, like this:

http://yamaha.konductor.net/uploads/2009%20Grizzly%20550camoJPG.jpg (133 kB)

If it wasn't an intended texture, all of the fittings such as the seat etc would be screwed up too...

Exhibit A: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iph7yn5c14uxy8m/2015-03-22_00001.jpg?dl=0

Its FIA Camo 2

Exhibit B: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz5cnzq7dwh0zm4/2015-03-22_00002.jpg?dl=0

FIA Camo 1 (with edited seat texture).

Edited by Jackal326

I'm getting these errors when trying to play the showcase mission "Armed assault":

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_addWaypoint.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_ambientFiring.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_echoSupportCalled.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_handleDamage.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_apcHit.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_chopperLanding.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_music.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_bobcatPush.sqf not found

Mission is unplayable as the vehicles won't start moving at mission start.

Smoke from firing is missing for these weapons

Thanks for letting us know! This was probably broken by some recent change. I will check it ASAP :)

I'm getting these errors when trying to play the showcase mission "Armed assault":

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_addWaypoint.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_ambientFiring.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_echoSupportCalled.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_handleDamage.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_apcHit.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_chopperLanding.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_music.sqf not found

22:59:59 Warning Message: Script functions\Showcase_Armed_Assault\fn_saa_bobcatPush.sqf not found

Mission is unplayable as the vehicles won't start moving at mission start.

Passed to the author of that mission. Hopefully he will be able to fix it soon. Thanks for help!

Mission author is actually innocent in this case, it was my mistake. Affects all official missions which are using custom scripted functions.

Fixed, should be available soon.

Two BIS Dev posts in a row! It's like a double rainbow! :O haha

Keep up the great work guys!

Re-posting this now that dev's are back in the office:

Fixed: For security reasons, it's no longer possible to overwrite the path of official BIS functions in CfgFunctions

What exactly does this mean? If this means that we can no longer override the bis functions than I'm very concerned about this change.

If it is that, would it need to be true both for description.ext as well as addon configs? I've overwritten bis functions before in a mod, as has e.g. ASDG JR and I consider this ability essential for modding.

Most likely the devs found or believe that certain exploits also rely on that capability and didn't see a way to prevent that without outright removing the capability, like the removal of setVehicleInit...