Haha, yeah... plus I remember from the Helicopters DLC that a dev mentioned that the ownership would be recognized at latest once the DLC actually hit release and went to stable branch.

Somehow I'm left reminded of the AN-94's infamous two-round burst-seguing-to-full-auto...

I've found that there is a complete randomness in the balance of the 9.3mm Ammunition. At long distances it can one shot kill but at close range it takes up to 3 shots sometimes for the person to die. I understand that balance is being changed and this is only a suggestion, But 9.3 should 1 shot body shot. Given its caliber and Muzzle Velocity.

for a suggestion i would like to see the Marksman DLC make an appearance in the VR Training Course and the Firing Drills. Obviously bipods aren't a thing YET, but i would like to learn how to efficiently use a Bipod and the mechanics in a VR Training Course or even a Showcase of "Marksman Content".

On the otherhand i have noticed a Backpack in the Dev Patch (1.41) called "Dismantled Autonomous MG" and "Dismantled Autonomous GMG". When these vehicles (assuming they are drones) make an appearance i think it would be a nice idea to have them implemented in the UAV Showcase as i feel they are needed.

All in all thanks for reading my post.

I cannot find bipods in virtual arsenal(it shows the bipod attachment tab, but it's empty when I open it) or use weapon resting nor can I use the remote target designator, but I can use all the weapons and the new vests without any problems.

Edited by (2142)Gen.Reaper

I cannot find bipods in virtual arsenal or use weapon resting nor can I use the remote target designator, but I can use all the weapons and the new vests without any problems.

Not implemented yet.

3. Ghillie suit models don't cover the rear part of the vests well; when lying down, the effect of the ghillie is diminished due to the protrusion. This is especially apparent with the CSAT snipers due to the large 'fanny pack' they have on their primary vests. An answer might be to create a vest specifically for the Ghillie suits that had capacity enough for snipers kit, but a model that was slim enough not to show beyond the grass.

Alternatively increase the capacity of the suit itself to become a combined uniform and Vest.

Very much agree re back of vests showing through. The nearest "best-fit" would seem to be the tactical vests but even then not perfect. Think the addition of a suitable "Sniper Vest" would be appreciated. It seems wrong to give some nice looking new Ghillies only to have the camel bak show through and ruin it as the default load-out.....

Off topic a bit but didn't we used to be able to put SMGs into a "vest" at some point during the Alpha/Beta etc...? As I understand the difficulty in using the launcher slot for secondary longarms would reinstating this be sensible as a workaround? A psuedo "weapon on back"? Just my opion but it would allow Ghillie wearers to carry an SMG back up etc... without a backpack......

Greetings,

Can anyone (BIS) explain how this "Try before you Buy" feature will work? Right now it's opening a VR Virtual Arsenal session.

Will this stay this way, or will it be a trial period or something?

Can anyone (BIS) explain how this "Try before you Buy" feature will work? Right now it's opening a VR Virtual Arsenal session.

Will this stay this way, or will it be a trial period or something?

The idea is that in VR Arsenal you can always use all premium content (weapons, vehicles, etc.) without any of the DLC restrictions, regardless of ownership. That is not time-limited. It's why the TRY buttons will open the item in Arsenal and let you play with it there (and why vehicles were added to Arsenal a.k.a. Garage). Of course you can gain access in other places such as the Editor, but there you'll encounter the restrictions and notifications while using the items.

I have moved the burst mode discussion into separate thread, feel free to continue there, but don't make it personal :icon_evil:

- A give leadership button would be nice, so the current leader of a group can give leadership to another player of its own group. The command is present in the function but not on the UI.

Thanks for the feedback.

This is already implemented in the interface too, you just need to select the player in your group (right side) and then click Promote. ;)

Is there a scripting commend to set they height of a turret ?

I cannot find bipods in virtual arsenal(it shows the bipod attachment tab, but it's empty when I open it) or use weapon resting nor can I use the remote target designator, but I can use all the weapons and the new vests without any problems.

U need the correct remote designator and a uav terminal, then it works correctly. Tested it in the VR.

The idea is that in VR Arsenal you can always use all premium content (weapons, vehicles, etc.) without any of the DLC restrictions, regardless of ownership. That is not time-limited. It's why the TRY buttons will open the item in Arsenal and let you play with it there (and why vehicles were added to Arsenal a.k.a. Garage). Of course you can gain access in other places such as the Editor, but there you'll encounter the restrictions and notifications while using the items.

Is there a coming fix for the "Can't access the new weapons problem", because i own the dlc bundle, but the editor don't let me access the weapons, that flagged as premium.

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

Very much agree re back of vests showing through. The nearest "best-fit" would seem to be the tactical vests but even then not perfect. Think the addition of a suitable "Sniper Vest" would be appreciated. It seems wrong to give some nice looking new Ghillies only to have the camel bak show through and ruin it as the default load-out.....

Off topic a bit but didn't we used to be able to put SMGs into a "vest" at some point during the Alpha/Beta etc...? As I understand the difficulty in using the launcher slot for secondary longarms would reinstating this be sensible as a workaround? A psuedo "weapon on back"? Just my opion but it would allow Ghillie wearers to carry an SMG back up etc... without a backpack......

Thats the first point i mentoined, when i played with the new ghillie suits, the camel bak of the survival rig, shows on the back. On far distance, the ghillie works great, but the vest breaks this complety, because of the unnatural colour. Also i spotted many sniper, because of the weapons, i hoped we get some kind of weapon ghillie, like in day z standalone or other amra 3 mods. Every user of a ghillie suits would also camoflage his weapon. Is there any plan on implementing it?

Is there a coming fix for the "Can't access the new weapons problem", because i own the dlc bundle, but the editor don't let me access the weapons, that flagged as premium.

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

Thats the first point i mentoined, when i played with the new ghillie suits, the camel bak of the survival rig, shows on the back. On far distance, the ghillie works great, but the vest breaks this complety, because of the unnatural colour. Also i spotted many sniper, because of the weapons, i hoped we get some kind of weapon ghillie, like in day z standalone or other amra 3 mods. Every user of a ghillie suits would also camoflage his weapon. Is there any plan on implementing it?

Agree on the ghillie for the rifles,

a way to implement them would be through the side attachment, since they are a bit useless during the day,

also a fun new toy would be a nightvision attachment to enable nightvision with mil scopes if the rail is long enough of course.

Edited by Razor6014

Yes, this will of course be solved between now and the full release in April. However, since it's something we need Valve's help with, we cannot confirm an exact timeline.

This is probably a bit of a long shot at this point in time - the virtual vehicles could be very useful to me in a mission, but I could do with more of them, primarily an air vehicle, sea vehicle and truck (not too bothered about which variants). Pwetty pwease?

Even longer shot, any chance of blufor/opfor variants as well? :D

"Added: Direct switch weapons in vehicles: guns / rockets / missiles / bombs"

Anyone know what this is from todays' change log?

Update - if this is anything to do with trying to reload different munitions in tanks etc using the scroll menu it seems broken. For tanks you get an option to "reload smoke - white" and when selected it then displays the alternative muniton.

Another Update - looks like zoom / 2 stage targeting view is also broken for cannons. Works okay for the RWS GL or .50 cal

cheers

Edited by petek

Getting Shift+P box when using DLC weapons, even I have the bundle purchased (dosent how in that shift+p menu). Else excelent new weapons - only tested Mk-I EMR and its already my new favorite. :ok:

Edit: Looks like already known issue, I will get me coat. :)

Edited by SaOk

"Added: Direct switch weapons in vehicles: guns / rockets / missiles / bombs"

Anyone know what this is from todays' change log?

I assume that at some point they will allow you to set keybinds to change your current vehicle weapon to guns, rockets, missiles or bombs without cycling through them with the Next/Previous weapon keys. They enabled keybinds similar to this for infantry weapons a couple of weeks back.

It seems that you can easily penetrate the passenger compartment of the virtual Gorgon in the VA with the Navid, damaging the virtual Strider behind it (chassis and tyres all they way to red). Tyres aside, the Gorgon doesn't take any damage from this treatment. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23064

This should be looked at too (not new but remember to support the old content as well :) ):

Kuma gun elevation indicator acts incorrectly: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23061

Strider commander turret issues: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23063

I assume that at some point they will allow you to set keybinds to change your current vehicle weapon to guns, rockets, missiles or bombs without cycling through them with the Next/Previous weapon keys. They enabled keybinds similar to this for infantry weapons a couple of weeks back.

Thanks da12thMonkey.

I've noticed that in the Marshall the "next weapon" key will toggle between the munitions available (mg, cannon GPR-T, cannon APFSDS-T) - can't remember if it was always like that? Something does seem to have screwed up the weapons views though - see "updates" in my original post.

cheers

They enabled keybinds similar to this for infantry weapons a couple of weeks back.

Whereabouts, mate? I can't find?