i, in dev branch, don't have problems

Thanks. So I guess it's only an issue with stable.

The MAR-10 base model (\A3\Weapons_F_Mark\LongRangeRifles\DMR_02\DMR_02_F.p3d) has an incorrectly allocated texture on the front rail and buttstock. It shows ingame on "MAR-10 .338 (Black)" (srifle_DMR_02_F) since that class uses the model's textures directly:

http://i.imgur.com/muQWCNc.jpg

"MAR-10 .338 (Camo)" (srifle_DMR_02_camo_F) and "MAR-10 .338 (Sand)" (srifle_DMR_02_sniper_F) are fine since they allocate their textures using hiddenSelectionsTextures[], and replace the ones assigned to the incorrectly textured selection in the model.

It's a shame we can't test the remote designators until the DLC hits stable branch, since they're behind a DLC lockout notification when you try to connect to them using the UAV terminal, even when you place one in the Virtual Arsenal - though this might just be because Steam hasn't recognised I own the DLC Bundle yet.

Edited by da12thMonkey

Every time i use a new "Marksman" weapon/item , i got this popup little window on the rightside of the screen. And yes i do own the DLC bundle. The Marksman "icon" is shown locked at the main screen ?

Is this suppose to be so ?

It could be that not all ownership packages in Steam recognize people owning Marksmen DLC yet (don't worry - it will). Since pre-releasing DLC is not broadly supported in Steam, these type of issues are a little tricky to solve until the full release.

I get the same (and bought the combined DLC too) - I'm assuming it's just a tempory thing as it's not been fully rolled out yet...

Same here, on devbranch.

Also I get a crash anytime I atttempt to access weapons via an ammocrate instead of Arsenal. Dunno if this is due to the content being locked for some reason..?

People with Supporter edition or DLC Bundle should be able to use the new premium assets freely, there may possibly be some delay, but restarting the Steam client should solve most of the issues :icon_twisted:

/// Edit: Ninja-ed :icon_twisted:

I guess Navid shouldn't shoot 3 bullet at once when in burst mode? :P

I don't think it's all at once, it's in really quick succession, which isn't unrealistic, given in real life the HK-121 can switch firing rate from super fast, to very slow. Since we can't do that with the Navid (unfortunately), that extra mode makes up for it quite nicely. I love it.

People with Supporter edition or DLC Bundle should be able to use the new premium assets freely, there may possibly be some delay, but restarting the Steam client should solve most of the issues :icon_twisted:

/// Edit: Ninja-ed :icon_twisted:

You guys are still at work? Go home, grap a beer ;)

Oh dear... I've just noticed the new heavy vests are default for some units. Well, no excuse not to update the textures of the old ones now, BIS!

I like the Mk1 EMR. It looks great and the sound is satisfying. But one small thing - the reload anim looks really awkward to me, don't know if anyone agrees.

Well I like it. It's something new.

I dunno if this by design or bug. Basically I have restriction while testing, but I can freely spawn a unit for player with restricted weapon and use it. If moved out of inventory cannot pick it up, cannot pick it up from dead bodies either.

I don't think it's all at once, it's in really quick succession, which isn't unrealistic, given in real life the HK-121 can switch firing rate from super fast, to very slow. Since we can't do that with the Navid (unfortunately), that extra mode makes up for it quite nicely. I love it.

Well yeah 2035 anything could be possible so I wouldn't really wonder too much if it's intented. It's freaking deadly at least, pretty much click and kill unlike with many other guns.

I'm not a fan of the new vests in general, they make units look like bomb disposal or something..

I think they took some inspiration from Interceptor body armor

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c1/Interceptor_Body_Armor_(IBA).jpg (1596 kB)

I think that because they're cumbersome they were replaced more compact plate carriers though.So I'm not really

sure how would it tie up to arma universe.(which unit should have those)

I dunno if this by design or bug. Basically I have restriction while testing, but I can freely spawn a unit for player with restricted weapon and use it. If moved out of inventory cannot pick it up, cannot pick it up from dead bodies either.

Working as intended I believe. As it did with Karts and Helo DLC stuff.

Edited by Sniperwolf572

Oh dear... I've just noticed the new heavy vests are default for some units. Well, no excuse not to update the textures of the old ones now, BIS!

Is that all GL units now in pauldrons and gorgets? Oh dear... :k:

Be nice to have a non-US flagged version like the generic versions of the crrier-lite that came in a while back - good for PMCs

Wall-E doesnt seem to work. i tried connecting to it with UAV terminal but it gives me a blank message like its telling me I need to buy DLC. Also one of the static weapons gives an error in arsenal. Everything else seems to work great and I love the new weapons and camo, I also noticed bullets penetrate people now too which is great.

I'm getting a a bug in the virtual garage, when the driver/pilot slot is checked and you switch to a plane the AI will start their engines and roll away...

Is it intentional that the csat ghillie suit shows a different armour value than the AAF and NATO version?

All CSAT uniforms except for the officer fatigues have increased armor. It's intended.

Found another bug: if you reload the Navid in burst mode, switch back to the Arsenal while the reload animation is playing, wait for it to finish and then try again, switching fire mode will flip the upper receiver (?) open and remove the magazine.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23046

Edited by bonham

Is that all GL units now in pauldrons and gorgets? Oh dear... :k:

Be nice to have a non-US flagged version like the generic versions of the crrier-lite that came in a while back - good for PMCs

Several have mentioned getting new vests with different/no flag. Don't see it as that big of a deal really. After they get released, I can just imagine a ton of authors out there will be creating retextures of these vests. But I suppose not everyone likes to use community-made mods, so I guess BI creating vanilla variants of these would be ideal for some.

An additional "Asst. Heavy Gunner" class unit under "Men (Support)" that carries ammo for the new MMGs would be useful for NATO and CSAT to have.

Well yeah 2035 anything could be possible so I wouldn't really wonder too much if it's intented. It's freaking deadly at least, pretty much click and kill unlike with many other guns.

Deadly, if you can hit anything with it. The recoil penalty for having it on that mode translate's to firing a revolver in real life without compensating. Fair enough i guess, as your not going to hit much without a bipod. ;)

Deadly, if you can hit anything with it. The recoil penalty for having it on that mode translate's to firing a revolver in real life without compensating. Fair enough i guess, as your not going to hit much without a bipod. ;)

Maybe it's an implementation of the G11's feature of a rapid 3-round-burst? But I'm guessing it's a bug.

Made three tickets about the minor bugs found so far on the rifles:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23044 MAR-10 Black, texture bug

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23045 ASP-1 has massive muzzleflash for some reason

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23042 New Ghillies are missing normals, speculars, thermal maps. (I know, not a rifle, on my way to bed so I dun care.)

Asp 1 kyr doesn't kills in virtual arsenal

Asp 1 kyr doesn't kills in virtual arsenal

It does, but the sights are completely off, so I guess you didn't even hit.

I might not get an answer, but it's worth a shot and the closest connection to the devs, so...

Any chance that we get the walking animation bug fixed?

What I'm talking about is that you keep walking for almost three seconds when walking and lowering your gun.

It's frustrating at times and got me killed more than once. :(