Dna I have noticed alot more servers using arsenal for loadouts. Is there any chance yous can add attachments to the options when filling a backpack/ vest. At the moment I haVe to leave arsenal detach scope. Put in backpack. Then reenter arsenal pick my secondary scope that automatically attach to gun. Then save the loadout.

Might have been mentioned already.

That would be great

Is there any chance yous can add attachments to the options when filling a backpack/ vest.

I've mentioned it to the Arsenal designer, Karel, but he's quite busy with VR Garage (Arsenal for vehicles) and the 3D Editor :)

I don't know what you've added from the dev branch to the last "stable" *cough* branch, but all I can say is the performance is even worse.. Was like a dream on the old patch, now it's just bad.. If there's any 1.40 thread , plz move me.. I can't find one

I've mentioned it to the Arsenal designer, Karel, but he's quite busy with VR Garage (Arsenal for vehicles) and the 3D Editor :)

He is an industrious worker, he'll get it done :P

Ha revo.

Well there is the workaround for now, so maybe when he has got more time can squeeze it in. Cheers.

---------- Post added at 18:28 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

I don't know what you've added from the dev branch to the last "stable" *cough* branch, but all I can say is the performance is even worse.. Was like a dream on the old patch, now it's just bad.. If there's any 1.40 thread , plz move me.. I can't find one

I Was playing most of Friday night date 6/3 and Saturday day. Played on a variety of servers and missions from wasteland, invade annex, patrol ops, and insurgency. Some 50 player servers. didn't notice any problems. Some stratis wasteland servers running 40- 60 fps

Are you using any particular Mods?

I only uSED vts on one or two. No sound mods thanks to new audio.

DLC property to uniform? The new ghillie suits are premium?

Ghillie suits are not out yet, this change was in coveralls for drivers :icon_twisted:

I'm getting huge fps boost in 1.41.129614. I have this kinda benchmark mission where lots of AI fighting over Agia Marina. Usually I get 15-17 fps from the beginning, and then 11-12 fps or lower when the heat goes up and AI finds each other and start fighting. But in this latest version I'm having 20-24 fps on the start and 15-17 when shit hits the fan. I don't know what you guys did, but it was obviously the right move =).

Ghillie suits are not out yet, this change was in coveralls for drivers :icon_twisted:

Ahhh so what changes should we look out for with drivers?

cheers

Ahhh so what changes should we look out for with drivers?

Nothing. They just added the DLC icon for kart driver coveralls in arsenal. That's all there is too it.

Nothing. They just added the DLC icon for kart driver coveralls in arsenal. That's all there is too it.

Ah - thanks Brisse - didn't think I'd seen any change to the actual model....

cheers

Damn it, I just went back to stable on last Sunday :-/

Was playing around with the Defend Module System yesterday for the first time only to find that its broken and has been for awhile it seems.

Does anyone have any news on its progress ?

Is it ever going to be fixed ?

Seems strange to still have access to the modules when they don't work.

Dna I have noticed alot more servers using arsenal for loadouts. Is there any chance yous can add attachments to the options when filling a backpack/ vest. At the moment I haVe to leave arsenal detach scope. Put in backpack. Then reenter arsenal pick my secondary scope that automatically attach to gun. Then save the loadout.

Might have been mentioned already.

I second that. Not only attachments, but if you want to compose an "Ammo bearer" loadout, you have no change to pack other magazines for weapons that the unit doesn't have. There should really be a toggle to include all items from the selected category, not only the ones you have a weapon for. An assistant AT gunner should be able to pack extra rockets. An assistant machine gunner should be able to pack extra belts, etc.

Large update but getting crash to desktop on launching - anyone else?

please ignore - 3rd time loading was the charm!

cheers

Edited by petek

So far all weapons are in just missing the Black colour variant of Navid which i saw from the Livestream

Black SPMG looks better heh

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34113789760000245/82195B53A487F88048365CB4D13B2FA567C9F85E/

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/34113789760000484/1247B639F2832015CB6A9E2C59D13D071D3EB09E/

also no offence BIS but only camo variants that are good are the TAN and the BLACK - others are kinda bleh

are the bullets supposed to be so... yellow? It looks like it's not metal either, judging by your screens.

it's arsenal lighting and black color that makes rounds look so weird in my opinion.

the lasers on the heavy machine guns *are* misaligned

but thanks for the update :D

Edited by suiside
type O *_*

Love the new NATO vests. Will the old vests be updated to show the hex 6.5mm magazines in the pockets too? Right now they show 5.56 mags. Also it is worth mentioning that the NATO soldiers should be advised to put LOADED magazines into their new vests :p http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/532887438532505309/A43455F36D2E857E184F2653EB1C10696A34C897/ (324 kB)

Also, the bullets on the Navid's belt read .338 Norma, and the fire selector switch seems to not be animated.

Edited by supercereal4

Love all the new stuff! Side attachment proxy on Cyrus was misplaced. It is far to low (Y-axis). That's what I found so far.