I think I found a bug.

I noticed this while playing KOTH. Whenever I fire two wire-guided missiles from a Titan AT missile from the MPRL Compact, the second one always shoots high, and I have to aim underneath the target in order to compensate.

The first missile goes exactly where I aim it.

I already submitted it through the tracker. Id 22157

I think I found a bug.

I noticed this while playing KOTH. Whenever I fire two wire-guided missiles from a Titan AT missile from the MPRL Compact, the second one always shoots high, and I have to aim underneath the target in order to compensate.

The first missile goes exactly where I aim it.

I already submitted it through the tracker. Id 22157

This is for dev branch. Are you playing koth on dev branch?

Yeah don't know what they did last patch with the titan, lock is not as effective drops low or too high.maybe it was intended for balancing or some shit who knows. But good luck with your ticket.

This is for dev branch. Are you playing koth on dev branch?

Yeah don't know what they did last patch with the titan, lock is not as effective drops low or too high.maybe it was intended for balancing or some shit who knows. But good luck with your ticket.

No I am not playing koth on dev branch.

BUT, here's my reasoning as to why I posted it here:

1. To my knowledge, there is no place to post bugs or direct attention to bugs.

2. When you google "Arma III bugs" the first link is to dev.arma3.com

3. This is the "dev branch" section of the forums.

4. This bug is in prod, so it's probably also in dev too.

All of this made me think that this was the correct place to post about the ticket. If there is better place for me to direct attention to it, please let me know and I'll post it there.

Also you mentioned lock-on. I'm only talking about wire-guided missiles. It could be the case that there's an issue with lock-on too, but I wouldn't know about that.

Edited by Houseman

This is for dev branch.

Feedback tracker is for all branches including tools, please do not confuse people.

Just noticed that the unit name isn't visible when using vehicle radio in the Taru (Bench) variant.

JMv95Q.jpg

Doesn't matter if I am using kbTell or vehicleRadio, both result in the same. It does work in any other aircraft / Taru variant.

Hey folks,

just want to report a bug. All kinds of boats produce a splash sound, even if they are not placed in water.

Ticket

Hey folks,

just want to report a bug. All kinds of boats produce a splash sound, even if they are not placed in water.

Ticket

I doubt very highly that it'll get fixed. Its been there since at least ArmA 2's original release, if not ArmA 1/OFP.

I doubt very highly that it'll get fixed. Its been there since at least ArmA 2's original release, if not ArmA 1/OFP.

Didn't know that, but isn't that actually one reason more to finally fix it ? It's really disturbing having 10 boats in a base and hearing that sound permanently.

It would be nice if had the vermin smg a flashlight icon on the attachments, because the most people don't know about the standard flashlight on it, because it's a "secret".

It would be nice if had the vermin smg a flashlight icon on the attachments, because the most people don't know about the standard flashlight on it, because it's a "secret".

True story, I found out about it, because I saw a review on Youtube about this gun. And it had a flashlight.

an old bug since...ääähhh....armed assault: if you use trackir, aim to ironsight and look back, you will look into your own inner neck.

an old bug since...ääähhh....armed assault: if you use trackir, aim to ironsight and look back, you will look into your own inner neck.

That I don't mind. But they should knock out little things like that boat sound.

It would better if the text chat and the kill feed are not on the same list. Because when many players join a server or die on same time, you never can read a text message.

And it is constantly spammed with:

- BattlEye and system messages

- Kill messages

- Join messages

- Disconnect messages

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21829

It would better if the text chat and the kill feed are not on the same list. Because when many players join a server or die on same time, you never can read a text message.

And it is constantly spammed with:

- BattlEye and system messages

- Kill messages

- Join messages

- Disconnect messages

Is that not why the "page up" scroll chat feature exists?

How about no?

How about no?

It's working for me

This feature is useless when most of the time the chat messages never appear, because to much informations are be spammed on one list.

1. Solution: One list would be okay when it be "endless" but the current one is definitely too short.

2. Solution: Or we had a second list, and when some one dont like it he can set his own layout in the arma 3 options.

changes like that (split of system/info msg/chat) are definitely part of that 'never-ending' MP GUI redesign plan ;) ) ETA unknown, WIP

changes like that (split of system/info msg/chat) are definitely part of that 'never-ending' MP GUI redesign plan ;) ) ETA unknown, WIP

Could you please also make sure those could be disabled individually like you can do it now with showChat

I would like to throw out a few suggestions. First thing would be casing from rifles, small arms of all kinds, spawn about a foot away from the rifle in the direction it's supposed to jettison. Fire in first person, and notice no casings. free look 45 degrees or less in the direction of the ejection port, and see the casings spawn there instead of where the port is. It would really looked nice and far more polished if the casing spawned in, or directly next to the port while firing. The other thing is the recoil animation, the entire torso of a player, AI, while shooting buckles in recoil. Looks kinda weird, it'd be cool if this could be polished more to look like recoil, like the upper shoulders and arms instead of the entire torso.

As I understand Mi 48 is a merge of two existing designs, the Mi 28 and Ka 50.

1. I found it odd that the placement of inflatable shroud ports for ejection seats is mirrored instead of being offset (one for front seat and one for the rear).

2. It does appear to yaw faster to the left than to the right. As it doesn't have a tail rotor, there should be no difference.

3. Helicopters with coaxial rotors should be able move sideways much faster and have higher acceleration than helicopters with tail rotor.

4. Helicopters with coaxial rotors don't need to pitch forward as much as conventional ones to move forward.

5. Roll and pitch rates are nowhere near realistic for coaxial rotor helicopters. They should be noticeably lower due to much higher rotor mass.