Fixed: attachWaypointObject script command can handle vehicles (fallback to attachWaypointVehicle when using a non-static object)

triggerAttachObject was broken too, any news on that?

Ok, so I just realized something, Medical Pod works great, but than I tested other stuff. Why can't I put objects and stuff inside the Cargo Crate/Pod, and why can't vehicles rearm from the Ammunition Crate/Pods? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of logistics? I was thinking maybe having the ammo crate hold maybe 3-4 times more ammo than a Vehicle ammo box ya know? And idk if those can even be lifted. Thoughts?

I believe that this stems from an issue of localisation with the new repair pods for the Huron and Taru. A smiliar issue exists when you have player A try to re-arm/re-fuel-/repair from a truck that belongs to player B. This issue is solved by having player A jump into the vehicle without player B in it.

Obviously that doesn't work with these crates.

Also, I know for certain that the Empty-Ammo-CargoNet(AAF/NATO/CSAT) boxes work and contain quite a large number of weapons/ammo however I can't remember if the same is for the cargo/ammo variants of the pods. I'd be suprised if they were the same and I believe they are meant to function as resupplying for vehicles.

Helicopters seem to bounce when they crash nose first. (Found it with the Orca and Wildcat)

Not sure if anyone's called it out, but from what I can recall, a lot of helicopters radars arn't picking up vehicles and such. Not even detecting incoming missiles, all you hear is the sound and it's frightening not knowing where from, how close. May want to check other vehicles too, not just helicopters.

Edited by DarkSideSixOfficial

Is there any rational reason why the new editor objects are packed as .ebo?

As far as I know they are no 'premium content'. And why in the world are the new office object in the dlc .ebo's?? They don't even belong to the helicopter stuff. I would really like to use them via proxy in a building, but this is not possible since they are in the DLC .ebo's

I have a bug report that I think is caused by the new flight model GUI. I'am using a modded aircraft though so it might be something on its side. When the aircraft is setup with the VTOL = 3 there is no longer any indication that the aircraft is in autohover mode like the old GUI used to show. If you need pictures of what I'm talking about for more clarification then let me know.

propably because everything will be ebo from now on. It doesnt stop you using them as proxy.

propably because everything will be ebo from now on. It doesnt stop you using them as proxy.

On a side note, the Karts .ebos were decrypted to .pbos a few days ago.

Decrpyed by who???

Do you mean in the update its no longer encrypted....

Because im pretty sure your not legally supposed to decrypt them

Interesting, you mean the EBOs were removed and replaced with PBOs? I don't know if we can expect that in the future for the Helicopters DLC contents, considering that Karts was overtly a test of the DLC notification/crew seat lockout system.

They announced in their roadmap that they will decrypt each DLC after release, to let modders us content.

Interesting, you mean the EBOs were removed and replaced with PBOs? I don't know if we can expect that in the future for the Helicopters DLC contents, considering that Karts was overtly a test of the DLC notification/crew seat lockout system.

Yes, they were replaced with normal .pbos, and I also remember someone mentioning this would be the case with all future DLCs, as Mitrail pointed out.

I am the only one here to get CTD with the CH-67 Huron since the dev branch ?

;2815414']I am the only one here to get CTD with the CH-67 Huron since the dev branch ?

No CTD for me.

Not even low FPS ? On Stratis when I put the Huron I go from 60 FPS to 40-45 FPS for no reason. I will make more tests later.

There have been reports that the new dlc patch has caused a drop in fps.

Have noted about 5fps in most cases directly related to the new dlc patch overall.

Compared to 332. There is a way to go back to legacy build patch 332. Try this for your testing.

New content is added to new addons so that we can branch the data during development (e.g. stage Helicopters sandbox assets just on Dev-Branch). Another reason is simply to keep our data organised and not to keep growing old addons. That hopefully is the rational part. The collateral is that all new addons are EBO to begin with. As was pointed out, we have decrypted the Karts addons with the release of Helicopters. The plan right now is to do something similar for Helicopters when Marksmen is released, but that's not certain yet.

Since the last stable release we seem to be having difficulties taking and placing items from/to comrades backpacks in MP. Does anyone else have that?

No CTD for me.

I got one.On the second when I entered huron on invade&anex I got CTD.But that was on stable.I have to verify and repair cache

before I can say for sure if it was proper CTD.

New content is added to new addons so that we can branch the data during development (e.g. stage Helicopters sandbox assets just on Dev-Branch). Another reason is simply to keep our data organised and not to keep growing old addons. That hopefully is the rational part. The collateral is that all new addons are EBO to begin with. As was pointed out, we have decrypted the Karts addons with the release of Helicopters. The plan right now is to do something similar for Helicopters when Marksmen is released, but that's not certain yet.

Thank you for the answer! Someone also explained me how I can add the proxy without needing the real p3d of the object on the p-drive, so .ebo it is not a problem, as I thought earlier .

;2815782']Not even low FPS ? On Stratis when I put the Huron I go from 60 FPS to 40-45 FPS for no reason. I will make more tests later.

Any chance the AFM would be the reason, it eats some FPS...