Everything is possible in ArmA universe:

OMG!! These features should be in vanilla, but 1 day left. :(

Edit: Only 1 day left! :D There is a bug in the video. The soldiers foots are clipping through the pod when they are sitting in it.

Edited by danczer

Would be cool if the pods/sling loads had a parachute when dropped from high altitudes. But than again, someone can always make a mod for that.

Would be cool if the pods/sling loads had a parachute when dropped from high altitudes. But than again, someone can always make a mod for that.

I had that same thought. Maybe we could just have certain boxes that do this? That way it wouldn't be too easy for unskilled pilots to deliver cargo.

---------- Post added at 19:05 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Everything is possible in ArmA universe:

So how did the MCC guys do it? was it just a simple attachTo command?

mmmm today i switch to stable and helicopter DLC is gone but on steam appear installed

just me?

Zukov, it's not released yet. You have to wait a few hours.

So how did the MCC guys do it? was it just a simple attachTo command?

Looks like it, they did a fancy interface for the stuff, though.

Not long I hope!

Do you know something I don't? Please share! There is a ticket from 2013-11-29 19:28 that has not even been reviewed, and it is not the earliest one.

No, I don't know anything about the progress unfortunately. There was a thread and ticket raised a while ago about leaning/shooting through walls, doors and stepping through them but afaik, nothing's been done.

Also, you can look through stairs if you're in the right stance:

Give it a while (video still being processed by shitty YT)

REMOVED

Edited by Das Attorney

I'm curious, how long before this is fixed?

The step over over function is broken in all kinds of ways. Look through walls, walk right through many different objects. Small gaps in walls etc can be exploited with step over to get to the other side.

If they can't fix it, there should be a setting to disable it in pvp game modes.

The step over over function is broken in all kinds of ways. Look through walls, walk right through many different objects. Small gaps in walls etc can be exploited with step over to get to the other side.

If they can't fix it, there should be a setting to disable it in pvp game modes.

Agreed except then we wouldn't have a way to get unstuck in many situations. :(

Yeah, unfortunately Step Over is the solution to so many other animation-based problems that its removal would make them game unplayable.

It came out for hours ago. Try restarting steam if you did not get the update.

I'm curious, how long before this is fixed?

Yeah, i could rage hard when i see this move. The AI dont even open doors, they walk simply thru that door, or wall, or vehicle or cargo container or or or... Endless list.

Not long I hope!

This must be sarcasm ^^

Do you know something I don't? Please share! There is a ticket from 2013-11-29 19:28 that has not even been reviewed, and it is not the earliest one.

I dont know for what in gods name there is this Ticket reporting site. So many votes for elementary important bugs which bother thousand of gamers...

*this is no offence, its a personal thought when i check which bugs are still in the Game after which time and a ton votes* In my eyes it looks like the devs fix what they want, and not the bugs which annoy most of the gamers (thousands of votes, up to 1 year and more active)

Hi,

does anyone know in which PBO I can find the new furniture objects that are part of the helicopter update? I really would like to add them via proxies to a custom building.

they are certainly in an ebo which you cant open. find model path through looking at the config (ingame mission cfg viewer)

they are certainly in an ebo which you cant open. find model path through looking at the config (ingame mission cfg viewer)

Okay thanks alot. I thought the office-furnitures were 'no-premium' content, and in a .pbo

Fixed: Taru is not bouncy anymore after getting in with AFM

I bet it was fixed by "lord of the bounce" Mr. pettka himself.

I doubt his bounciness is even able to un-bounce something GQhx80h.gif

There is an issue with the Weather Sock in multiplayer. Flags are fine though, BIS, if you could find a way to maybe enable the Physics of the Weather Sock in Multiplayer as the flags are physically enabled would be cool.

I can confirm that :yay: