If you go over 180km/h in any helicopter in a3 - you will get that heavy shaking but in real life you wouldnt get that shaking , it should be only in very high speeds tho

Yeah, the shaking is headache inducing if you even dare to go slightly faster in a chopper.

i am shure its to be like that. because of high flight speeds you get shacking around.
So this is a feature, not a bug ?

I'll have to endure this everytime I have to take helo as a passenger with AI piloting ? Singleplayer is becoming funnier to play everyday :icon_frown: I'll go puke and I'll come back.

I don't get why they use stereo samples now in helicopters. 3D sound is much more immersive, the sound actually comes from the engine.

When I turn my head now, the sound stays the same, not really immersive. It is the same with environment sound such as wind, insects or birds.

Yeah, the shaking is headache inducing if you even dare to go slightly faster in a chopper.

Yup. I first thought that the pilot had an epileptic attack. It's indeed too much shaking, unless it's at really high speed as RobertHammer pointed previously.

Ok, i am super, super happy with the Audio of the wind now in the MH-9 so far, and it's perfect. The only problem i have though, is the major shake nudge that happens every 2 seconds when flying at around cruising speed. The fluent shaking is ok, but the pulsating nudge i really don't quite like. Sure, if your diving at like... 400-310 k/ph, the shaking is ok at those circumstances, but at cruising speed of a heli, i would image it's not that... violent. That is one thing that needs a fix.

EDIT: As posted above with the Ghosthawk as well.

So this is a feature, not a bug ?

I'll have to endure this everytime I have to take helo as a passenger with AI piloting ? Singleplayer is becoming funnier to play everyday :icon_frown: I'll go puke and I'll come back.

Every time when the view shakes i have a feeling that we get hit. It is too much. I rather see less and continue shaking as the speed increase. It is more immerse than rare big ones. When the helicopter go into the wind turbulence the vehicle flow in the wind direction and not shake like this. The current shake is annoying.

Edited by danczer

I just want to say thank you, BIS. The FFV was a long missing feature. Thanks again.

If you go over 180km/h in any helicopter in a3 - you will get that heavy shaking but in real life you wouldnt get that shaking , it should be only in very high speeds tho

Shouldn't start shaking at 180kph, that's only 100 kts. The shaking shouldn't be a pulse though, it should be a constant shake and a little more subtle. You feel it more than you see it, usually.

Playing COOP with my buddy,and I am hosting a game (listen server) and he has no issues, but I get random loading screens, just comes up with that "map" loading screen (like for instance stratis or alits, not the "arma 3" loading screen".

Doesnt matter what is happening , I just get a loading screen randomly for 2-3 seconds quite often, at least a few a minute, and it has no loading bar either.

Its not my specs, this always happens when I try to play coop in dev... :(

Happened last dev branch too

Temporary bug caused by some tweaks of movement feedback in vehicles. Will be fixed. You can switch off the "camera shake" in difficulty settings for now for a simple "hotfix" (don't forget to switch it back on later;)).

Yes, my friend gets this when hosting as well, just the two of us in the server. A few weeks ago it was happening during the game - he would get the screen every ten seconds or so, and when it happened I got massive desync. We didn't play for two weeks because of this, but we tried again the other night and although he doesn't get the screen popping up during a game anymore, he does sometimes get it in the mission selection screen, which has the less serious but annoying effect of scrolling back up to the top of the list while choosing a mission.

Added: New sounds for minigun shooting and rotation

I looked after the new sounds but didn't find 'em. Is it normal doc ?

I looked after the new sounds but didn't find 'em. Is it normal doc ?

A3\sounds_f_weapons\Gatling\gatling_rotation_short_2.wss

A3\sounds_f_weapons\Gatling\gatling_rotation_short_3.wss

A3\sounds_f_weapons\Gatling\minigun_shot_5.wss

A3\sounds_f_weapons\Gatling\minigun_shot_6.wss

Improved: Industry Standard key preset:

- Hold breath is now separated to Left Shift so you don't have to always hold breath while you're in optics

- Toggle raise weapon is now within convenient reach of double tap C instead of Right Shift. Therefore: 1xC is Combat Pace on / off and 2xC is hold weapon up / down.

Hmm interesting. Nice to see some tweaking in this area.

I've set both raise/lower weapon and hold breath for space. Double tapping takes too much time to raise/lower the weapon so I use it more often. Those key commands also don't conflict each other because weapon doesn't get lowered when you're watching through your sights :D But I don't remember did I have to change something out from the space.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/modelToWorldVisual was working in some previous patches but doesn't seem to now, is this a glitch or was this command removed/replaced?

there have been some name changes a week ago and more name changes will come. As far as I know this command will still be called modelToWorldVisual after it is all settled even though now it is called visibleModelToWorld, but don't take any notice, it will be changed.

there have been some name changes a week ago and more name changes will come. As far as I know this command will still be called modelToWorldVisual after it is all settled even though now it is called visibleModelToWorld, but don't take any notice, it will be changed.

Huh...curious, thank you very much.

Digging the new interior rain sound and new sounds with the littlebird, love how the landing gear scrapes across the ground and we finally have a thunk to emphasize the impact of the hard landings.

Query, the wind (I think it is wind rushing?) sound can be heard inside the little birds cockpit but not if you sit on the bench outside.

Edited by NodUnit

trackir is now working in almost all situations, BUT ! it don´t work in the gunner seats of the ghosthawk.

would be great if ou can enable it there also, as it was in arma2 !!

here went something wrong: placement !!

t1be9tvry82.jpg

more screens:

http://www.pic-upload.de/gal-687549/6bu24s/1.html

Edited by themaster303

Getting in a heli starting up engine. Getting out let it slow a little, then jumping back in unnaturally kicks back up the rotors Rpms. Can make the heli jump some.

Also the handgun sound is way lower than the rifle. And not in a real world way. As in broken.

What is the difference between sound SFX and sample? E.g.:

Added: New sound effects for rain on vehicles and vehicle crashes

Added: Samples for parachutes

Added: Camo selections to V_TacVestIR_blk

raven vest?

"Hold breath is now separated to Left Shift so you don't have to always hold breath while you're in optics"

Haven't tried it out yet, but can someone tell me if this means we can no longer (by default) use right mouse button to hold breathe whilst in optics?

"Hold breath is now separated to Left Shift so you don't have to always hold breath while you're in optics"

Haven't tried it out yet, but can someone tell me if this means we can no longer (by default) use right mouse button to hold breathe whilst in optics?

You can, they've just changed the default keybind for that preset.