Dont understand why arma has not a bullet in the weapon after reloading a new mag. (31 Bullets)

Let's focus on real issues like MP being broken and unplayable for the last 3 weeks.

Let's focus on real issues like MP being broken and unplayable for the last 3 weeks.

Good point 2nd rsnger. And i think they are very focused on it. They've tried patching it a couple times now. So valid conversation about weapon simulation is good here. Unless somehow you believe that us talking exclusively about one issue would somehow help bis work faster?

I agree with Gliptal and really hope to see much more advanced weapon simulation from proper bolt action animations every shot to bipods to smaller but important things like bullet count after reloading. And there are even bigger aspects like more advanced recoil, weapon movement, barrel heating and more. H

31 round bullet is so minor that I didn't even noticed it was(not) there. Waste of time IMO. Wont make a significant improvement to gameplay

So... Squad XML's are not visible to other people. Is this a bug? Because it'd be kinda counter productive if it was a feature for just you, and yourself to see your Arm Patch or vehicle logo.

So... Squad XML's are not visible to other people. Is this a bug? Because it'd be kinda counter productive if it was a feature for just you, and yourself to see your Arm Patch or vehicle logo.

Are you sure your URL is accessible to everyone? I've been using squad.xml via Dropbox for long time already, no issues.

Are you sure your URL is accessible to everyone? I've been using squad.xml via Dropbox for long time already, no issues.

Can't image how it wouldn't be accessible to everyone. Though, I was trying to show my buddy how it would look on the vehicles, but I could see it, and he could not see it. So he got set up in the XML, and the same thing, he could see his, but I could not.

Can't image how it wouldn't be accessible to everyone. Though, I was trying to show my buddy how it would look on the vehicles, but I could see it, and he could not see it. So he got set up in the XML, and the same thing, he could see his, but I could not.

What is the URL to it? Best way to make sure it's not an access issue is that one of us confirms that they can access it.

Arma 3 is busy celebrating its birthday, so no dev-branch update today :yay:

Deliberate trolling of the community, 1 weeks ban

http://armasquads.com/user/squads/xml/kjindACaLlVF8tBpSQfWTzKFxcQaNYdH/squad.xml

By accessible, i'm still a misunderstanding that slightly.

That seems ok, I can access it fine so you can scratch that off the list. :)

By access I mean that there are circumstances when you can access a file on the web but others can't, even if it is there.

For example, you might have a web server that only allows your IP to connect or such so your game could load the file, but for someone it couldn't. :)

http://armasquads.com/user/squads/xml/kjindACaLlVF8tBpSQfWTzKFxcQaNYdH/squad.xml

By accessible, i'm still a misunderstanding that slightly.

Hmm, I can open it, but the fact that the issue is reproducible for two of you hints that something may be wrong with the server. Can you try placing the XML at another server with a shorter path?

I could possibly look into that when i have the time yeah. I will also check with different servers to see if it is a server issue as well. Thanks.

Based on what I know, the issue is related to the engine and is not fixable. I guss at least one mod would have surfaced if that wasn't the case.

Yay!

Nothing is "not fixable" when you have access to the engine. It more depends on how much time do they want to allocate towards it.

Nothing is "not fixable" when you have access to the engine. It more depends on how much time do they want to allocate towards it.

Believe me: there are things you can only throw out and rewrite from scratch :P

From changelog today:

Fixed: Geometries and roadways on blunt type stones

In .rpt today (DB):

Strange convex component317 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component318 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component319 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry

Is that related?

Anyone else noticed that [0, 1] spawn BIS_fnc_cinemaBorder; on Dev causes a bit of stuttering / pre-emptive border flickering?

In official build noticed that if you store code {} (condition in my case) with variables in profilenamespace it gives error at game start up even in the mission where the stored data is used, works right. Could avoid the issue, but sometimes storing some conditions would become handy.

E.g.

Global namespace not passed during: count AmbientZones > 12 && {CapturedAll > 2} && {{getmarkercolor _x == "ColorRed"} count AmbientZones == 0}
Error in expression <count AmbientZones > 12 && {CapturedAll >
 Error position: <count AmbientZones > 12 && {CapturedAll >
 Error Local variable in global space

Nice to finally hear the weapon raising/lowering sounds in 127167. I notice they are only heard when the player is standing. When kneeling the sounds are absent. Don't know if it's related but the weapon raising/lowering animations are silky smooth from kneeling and very jerky from standing.

i am not shure if this bug is know, didn´t saw it here. its in the current stable version, and i couldn´t test in in dev-version.

pilot has to be player, and than this happens ;) btw. strange position to sit in a chopper as a pilot.

think this is know, just wanted to refresh that it don´t get lost. its really annoying:

Edited by themaster303