Thanks danczer (and devs!), much appreciated.

I'm totally avoiding DEV branch until the AI can move and reload freely again !

Is the reloading bug only a problem for AI? We just tested the newest dev right now to see if it's better in regards to the constant CTDs on main branch and had some issues for players, too. We couldn't reload, the (half-)empty mag was still loaded, no animation played, but one magazine was deleted from inventory. No mags could be grabbed from dead bodies, only the whole vest. You could move mags from vest to ground, but when picking up from ground they vanished.

We didn't try without mods (were using East vs West and RH M16s and Toadies AKs), as we had a CTD on the first minute. Now it's back to Legacy 1.24

I think the game saving and loading has some defects.

Multiplayer:

-Player can not reload the save game during the mission.

-Player can not choose in the lobby which save want to resume(load).

Singleplayer:

-Player can not choose which save want to resume.

Without this the loading the correct save need some workaround. Plus the option "Save and Exit" doesn't help at all. You have to Alt+F4 from the game to avoid saving and restart the game, make a new server, wait for everybody and resume the last save.

I think i am not the only one.

Related tickets:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=20514

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4610

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17003

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=3673

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6186

Edited by danczer

20mm rounds are now using multiSoundHit instead of soundHit

Impact sound is still not audible. :(

AI back to normal yet?
WIP: AI is unable to process the Reload action - first attempt at a fix

They're trying, I haven't tested yet but they're working on it right now

Thank god for that, its unplayable at the moment.

yes, i had to revert to stable due to the endless reloading. the error tracker syas its fixed and danczer confirms he tested to be working on the tracker. guess its time to try it again.

20mm rounds are now using multiSoundHit instead of soundHit

Why not change everything to multiSoundHit, makes sense as half is and half isnt.

Also that list of non-broadcasting weapons, the bug i reported back in alpha has grown exponentially since the net code streamlining. Which is very disappointing for my sound mod.

Edited by Bigpickle

AI back to normal yet?

Yes. The yesterday's fix solved the problem.

new problelm im seeing in DEV on multiplayer hosted local on lan. the game keeps glitching back to the MP loading screen and then back into game play. every 20 seconds or so.

I notice that recent dev builds have reintroduced the annoying "vibration" of the 1st person viewpoint when raising or lowering the player's rifle in standing position. It's perfectly smooth in crouch. Some animation interpolation issue?

Fixed: AI passing through static objects placed via the in-game editor

Did this fix involve making the AI actively avoid placed objects? I have a mission where it was necessary to place concrete barriers along the side of a road on a steep hillside, because AI APC drivers kept swerving off the side of the hill. Placing the barriers along the roadside helped, but as of today's update, the drivers are consistently swerving from side-to-side all the way up the road, which inevitably leads to them rolling off the side of the hill. Now I'm thinking it's because they're trying to avoid the barriers.

new problelm im seeing in DEV on multiplayer hosted local on lan. the game keeps glitching back to the MP loading screen and then back into game play. every 20 seconds or so.

I have the same thing, load screen with regular intervals. Also it has broken some screen UI elements like the VAS mod. All text has vanished from the VAS window.

The AI seem to navigate around editor and Zeus placed objects well on foot, but driving is another matter.

For now I think fatigue shouldn't impact AI movement, only shooting abilities. They are not good enough to manage fatigue wisely.

AT, ammo bearers and some other classes are rendered useless with the fatigue system. They get knackered after a very short walk.

Edited by Bullet Purveyor

For now I think fatigue shouldn't impact AI movement, only shooting abilities. They are not good enough to manage fatigue wisely.

Yes, I think the same.

Were all the markers removed from Zeus? I am only able to see the simple hand drawn ones, I can no longer place the NATO military symbology. Perhaps this has to do with the fact that the simple dot is now the default marker when placing them on the map?

there have been some scope changes for markers (to hidden) - no idea why..

The changes were implemented to make placing markers in game more comfortable. It accidentally affected Zeus selection as well though. Thanks for letting us know, we'll fix it.

I get a scope error when i sound mod the smoke grenades, only the base smoke "SmokeShell" throws the error. Wasn't there before last stable has the inheritance tree changed?

FYI we're now running two of our official servers on non-default Steam branches

Arma 3 1.28 Hotfix @ 109.236.82.30:2402 (pass. to unlock the branch: Hotfix128Arma3)

Legacy Arma 3 1.24 Stable build @ 109.236.82.30:2302 (pass. to unlock the branch: Arma3Legacy124)