Regarding the Launcher: You should really rework the German translation

Regarding the Launcher: You should really rework the German translation

Would you mind pointing out concrete issues please? The best way would be via the feedback tracker (and sending me a link to the issue), but PM or post here shall do as well. Thanks a lot!

Still crashing, :( just got few seconds in my mission and game freezed. Meanwhile in official build got only 1 crash in multiple days. Seem to be very unstable when stuff is created (even not much was created at the mission start instantly). Could it be the animals?

Would you mind pointing out concrete issues please? The best way would be via the feedback tracker (and sending me a link to the issue), but PM or post here shall do as well. Thanks a lot!

Will reply to your PM!

With the new Flag position on the BLUFOR uniforms in the devBuild the lighting on that area is even worse... it appears almost white when retexturing units, even with a black texture under it.

Ticket: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=20122

http://abload.de/img/screenshot151925xu4.jpg (1093 kB)

Left old // Right debBuild - just so you know which area i mean, the bloddy flag :D

yepp, the new 6dof is pretty cool. the leaning sidewards and looking back feel a bit "slugish/unnatural" but i think it will be tweaked more.

what i even like much more is the WHEELBRAKES! :D seen in the below video.

what is really strange is the engine sound. it doesn´t feel you are in the chopper

but sitting infront, and if you move the head, it feel you are moving outside of

the cockpit. if you get in a stall/spin, the enginesound moves around you. and

that shouldn´t be. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19755

the new trimm settings are not working on an "analog wheel" on the saitek x52-pro

thrustcontrol. it would be cool if you can adjust the trims "analog".

and this audio bug is still ingame: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=19678

hurts in the ears pretty much. other pll have also that problem.

I had some Logitecg G35's, and i hate to tell you its a logitech driver issue. go find the legacy drivers from logitech and it fixes the problem (they completely screwed up the profile when they did the wireless one)

I had some Logitecg G35's, and i hate to tell you its a logitech driver issue. go find the legacy drivers from logitech and it fixes the problem (they completely screwed up the profile when they did the wireless one)

no its not. there are also other headsets with the same issue, as other players stated ! i have the drivers , 8.40.83 since forever on the system, and never had this problem.

this audio-bug showed up sind 1.22 / 1.24. all game versions before all was fine.

so i am pretty shure its not logitech.

no its not. there are also other headsets with the same issue, as other players stated ! i have the drivers , 8.40.83 since forever on the system, and never had this problem.

this audio-bug showed up sind 1.22 / 1.24. all game versions before all was fine.

so i am pretty shure its not logitech.

sorry its the wrong issue, i thought you meant the one where the sound dies off all of a sudden, as if the fake 7.1 died and your only getting sound from one of the fake speakers

No, don't change it back. It finally looks good. Especially with the patches in place (which are also right way around now, thanks BI!) it looks great.

The model itself has been updated, so you need to make sure you're using the version from this update, and not an old one (where flags are distorted anyways.).

I agree much better. But the CTRG uniforms should stay the same IMO. But change the flag to be like A2 BAF.

There are some issues with the helicopter animations:

-The roll-movement for the stick is inverted. When I push my stick to the right to roll to the right, the stick in the helicopter moves to the left

-The animations of the pilot are slower than the animations of the helicopter, which looks bad. Especially when you move fast, because the stick will glitch into the hands of the pilot.

But it is nice to see the addition of moving peddals and pitch stick!

There are some issues with the helicopter animations:

-The roll-movement for the stick is inverted. When I push my stick to the right to roll to the right, the stick in the helicopter moves to the left

This should be fixed with tomorrows development branch update, it seems like the animation sources update has somehow switched left and right :icon_twisted:

Do you plan to make a livestream befor the DLC release ?

While you at it - add wheel spin animation to heli's gear , like you did on tkoh hind >

Edited by RobertHammer

The Launcher crash when you hit play after todays update.

I have a same problem:

ZYpkbX3.jpg

I haven't got any DLC. I get this error when run the arma3diag.exe.I use the latest devpatch.

The most problem for me that the game doesn't starts .After the loading screen I get a black screen and nothing else.

I just can do to close the process.

I tried inspect the local files with steam, but it is 100% good.

This problem starts after the helikopter FM dev patch.

Looks like arma3server.exe might not be up to date with the helicopter changes.

Helicopters don't seem to be present when you start a mission.

I placed an empty helo and an empty plane in the editor next to each other and launched the mission on the dedi. Only plane was visible.

Placing a helo in one of BI Zeus scenarios results in the client crashing.

Then i proceeded to launch the dedi with "arma3.exe -server" and all was fine there, both units visible, Zeus not crashing, etc.

@ Nimrod_Z - glad they fixed that one. Hopefully there will be less reports of "6 shots to kill an AI" on the forums. :)

@Sniperwolf572 - I was getting some rpt errors with the Heli Hitpoints last night - will check and see if they're still there today (might be related?)

So, how soon will we see the shooting from vehicles, and will the vanilla vehicles get this feature? This feature is of supreme interest to me and is making me quite giddy. The prospect of two-wheeled drive-by attacks by baseball capped, face-wrapped insurgents wielding UZIs riding pickups is simply too delightful to just dream of.

@ InstaGoat: Shooting from vehicles will presumably be at some point before the DLC's September 2014 ETA, but I imagine that only certain vanilla vehicles will get the feature, and presumably only in select seats, since without every vehicle having a firing port modeled for every seat... :p The only vehicles actually named by BI thusfar were the MH-9 Hummingbird (benches of course) and the unarmed offroad (rear flatbed area), though presumably the quadbike passenger seat would qualify. Don't be surprised if such a firing position first requires that the player in question "turn out" (as in the armored vehicle command) though, because even VBS3 does...

Don't be surprised if such a firing position first requires that the player in question "turn out" (as in the armored vehicle command) though, because even VBS3 does...

Having to "ready your weapon" to change from the default cargo state would actually be preferable in my opinion. Imagine the cargo spaces that have the ability to shoot out of the vehicle always being in the "ready" state aiming their weapon.

If they're "ready" to shoot at all times, it's going to be impossible to make relaxed, unalerted units in convoys, LB transports, flatbed passengers, etc.

For perspective, in VBS3 eligible characters (gunners and passengers in wheeled vehicles, or the commander and gunners in armored vehicles) may use the action menu or press Z to turn in/out, may lean with Q/E, may raise their personal weapon to firing position with V, gunners may swap between their personal weapon and their turret weapon by double-tapping Space (gunners in armored vehicles will default to the turret weapon, while the commander defaults to their personal weapon), and in some armored vehicle positions a turned-out commander or gunner may lower (X/Pg Down) and/or raise (C/Pg Up) themselves, i.e. the difference between "quick binoculars peek with head down" and "get up enough to aim over a FLIR turret with my M4". The VBS3 user manual does not describe the exact nature of any such implementation for helicopters or boats, but I imagine that they both default to the wheeled implementation.

I tried to update my game to the devbranch today. However the game just appears with "Update Paused", once I unpause it and attempt to resume it, it simply puts itself back in to paused mode. It does not allow me to verify the integrity of game cache, as that does not load neither. Once I attempt to start the game it shows up with "An error occurred while updating Arma 3 (invalid depot config). Should I post this in a different thread in Troubleshooting? Thanks in advance.

I tried to update my game to the devbranch today. However the game just appears with "Update Paused", once I unpause it and attempt to resume it, it simply puts itself back in to paused mode. It does not allow me to verify the integrity of game cache, as that does not load neither. Once I attempt to start the game it shows up with "An error occurred while updating Arma 3 (invalid depot config). Should I post this in a different thread in Troubleshooting? Thanks in advance.

Are you low on disk space?