No they should publish minor fixes as long as they publish major fixes that I unfortunately can't see.

Are you being serious?

With all respect but nobody that I know of ever complained about doors having no sounds.

I love you BI but please focus on the major issues instead of minor details. Minor details can be fixed in the future if you want and have the time to. :)

Yep, Nikiforos has the right of it. You'd best get those damn sound producers/designers back to their desks and hammering out code like the rest of the studio. And I don't want to hear any excuses about how they're sound guys, not code guys, or that they don't know how to program. That's the thinnest excuse ever! JUST MAKE EVERYONE DO EVERYTHING, SO I GET MY IDEA OF A PERFECT GAME!

Are you being serious?

I hope so. But please can you remind of all the major fixes the last year? It would be good to know and for everyone else that feel the same as me.

I hope so. But please can you remind of all the major fixes the last year? It would be good to know and for everyone else that feel the same as me.

It seems you really are serious, that being said, i'm not gonna try to explain you otherwise as you clearly don't (want to) see it any other way.

And what comes to major fixes, no, I'm not gonna list them either, they can be found in the change logs as any other fix too, be it major or not.

With all respect but nobody that I know of ever complained about doors having no sounds. :)

I did.

I did.

Yes but I wrote nobody that I know , I didn't said everyone in the forums :)

Yes but I wrote nobody that I know , I didn't said everyone in the forums :)

Oh....*scuttles back into a dark corner*

Door sounds are a good addition, nice work.

The sounds for doors are just the first version, and our best men already work on some improvements :icon_twisted:

I demand open/close armored vehicle hatch sound! :yay:

I demand open/close armored vehicle hatch sound! :yay:

I've already noticed some of these, like on the Hummingbird.

Not sound related, but I'd like to see vehicle doors opening and closing when AI/Players get out. ;)

Mines looking blurred in to days update, it does mention this in

Known Issue: the new 'Sharpen' PP effect may need to be enabled and disabled to prevent setting conflicts (resulting in the game looking blurry)

But what and where is the 'Sharpen' PP effect located?

Also noticed they added opening and closing door sounds, opening is fine but shouldn't the closing sound come at the end of the animation and not the beginning.

Edited by F2k Sel

I've already noticed some of these, like on the Hummingbird.

Not sound related, but I'd like to see vehicle doors opening and closing when AI/Players get out. ;)

Who knows, if were lucky, they may do what they are planning to do with the hellcat. Which would be a simple get in animation, that would work simultaneously with opening and closing of doors. It would look good. Though, the only issue is time consumption in terms of adding this visual tweak to all seats in all vehicles, and that would probably most likely cause a company wide headache...

If not however, id still love to see the ability to open and close doors of Armored vehicles for more cover. If the doors are left open and someone gets in, that door closes kinda thing. They had it in alpha i believe but was soon after removed and is still possible via. scripts. :D

But what and where is the 'Sharpen' PP effect located?

It's the last slider in the AA & PP tab.

It's the last slider in the AA & PP tab.

Thanks man I'd looked at that page about 3 times but couldn't see it even though it was right in front of me.

now does not work, broken VR Arsenal. I Check it :icon_hm: :popup:

latest dev branch. EXE rev. 126089

Edited by Metralla

Who knows, if were lucky, they may do what they are planning to do with the hellcat. Which would be a simple get in animation, that would work simultaneously with opening and closing of doors. It would look good. Though, the only issue is time consumption in terms of adding this visual tweak to all seats in all vehicles, and that would probably most likely cause a company wide headache...
Ehhh, as people have noted there are "get in"/"get out" animations, it's just that these had a bad habit of either the infamous giraffe head or the immersion-breaking-for-some "black fadeout" (however quick) happening at the start of the animation.
If not however, id still love to see the ability to open and close doors of Armored vehicles for more cover. If the doors are left open and someone gets in, that door closes kinda thing. They had it in alpha i believe but was soon after removed and is still possible via. scripts. :D
Yeah, they simply removed the useraction... at the time the explanation was that not all vehicles were configured and/or modeled correctly (I believe in particular the geo LOD), leading to invisible walls, and I guess they felt too pressed for time to go back and bring all the vehicles up to that standard yet.

What are they planning to do with the Hellcat? :P

Confirmed!

What are they planning to do with the Hellcat? :P
Based on what DarkSideSixOfficial said, it would seem to be somehow (and, based on BI's tendency, without SQF) get the get in animation and opening animation to be animated simultaneously, and then for the closing animation to 'play' when the get-in animation is completed.

Based on what DarkSideSixOfficial said, it would seem to be somehow (and, based on BI's tendency, without SQF) get the get in animation and opening animation to be animated simultaneously, and then for the closing animation to 'play' when the get-in animation is completed.

That what you said works for pilots and co-pilots well.

For the passengers of some transport helis etc.

I think it would be better that you first need to open the door so the open door is on top of the action list then you can get in the back and the door closing action gets on the bottom of the action list so it won't be in a way. Then people on the back can also open and close doors if they want. I think that would be more natural.

I'm not sure I can ask this, but I'll give it a go: could a dev please tell me what registry key has ArmA III's install directory saved? I thought of using Steam's, but that wouldn't take in account non default game libraries.

Yay!

I'm not sure I can ask this, but I'll give it a go: could a dev please tell me what registry key has ArmA III's install directory saved? I thought of using Steam's, but that wouldn't take in account non default game libraries.

Yay!

"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive\Arma 3" possibly with Wow6432Node depending on system version, the "main" key :icon_twisted:

Confirmed, fix is on the way.

"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive\Arma 3" possibly with Wow6432Node depending on system version, the "main" key :icon_twisted:
And then people ask me why I think BIS are the best devs in the industry.

Thanks! :D

Yay!

Confirmed, fix is on the way.

You need a BI developer image, people could get confused :D

Changed: Fuel explosion of various vehicle types has been tweaked

Or how about, you know, almost no fuel explosions ever again.

Who's with me?