I dont know what happened but when I launched the dev build today, it led me straight to the built-in 3d editor.. on the very top it said something about being obsolete. I had no mods running at all.

What are your lauch parameters? Maybe it's one of those.

I'd like to point out that the current save system for loadouts in the VR arsenal is rather messy. Please sort loadout saves alphabetically and not by date.

5MGsxd4l.jpg

i believe most players would preferred another fraction instead of naval combat that won't be used... the only way i see ships is when you can walk on them with boarding possibilities and so on... at the same time you need huge crew to use them...

Exactly. I see ships as a completely useless waste of space and time in Arma series for most of the time.

Exactly. I see ships as a completely useless waste of space and time in Arma series for most of the time.

I would like to see ships used for naval combat, launching missiles and planes, etc in ArmA and I don't think it necessarily requires a huge crew, just a few important stations like navigation, weapons, radar but I'm not sure that ArmA3 is ready for this and maybe it's something that needs to be postponed till ArmA4. It would be great to have proper full-scale battles simulated though.

Some landing craft could be usefull, with just defensive weapons. But not heavy military boats.

hey guys, do somebody know, how I can upload an addon on Steam Workshop?

You can't AFAIK.

Wait for it, it should work sooner than expected :icon_twisted:

Steam workshop for Arma 3 still only supports missions. Add on support is coming soon though.

Edit: Sniped by Pettka :D

Dev-branch update is late today. I have a feeling they are working hard to release something big on dev-branch :D

Maybe the rest of the bootcamp update? Then on stable next week?

Dev-branch update is late today. I have a feeling they are working hard to release something big on dev-branch :D

Autotests failed in 3, 2, 1...

feels like always just at friday.

Or upload problems again.

Isn't it always disappointing when you're hoping to receive a massive package, but then they can't get it up? ;)

On a more serious note, some dev branch updates have come pretty late in the day, so not all hope is lost.

It sure is. It would not be the first time :D

I was looking forward to loads of fun too this weekend.

Isn't it always disappointing when you're hoping to receive a massive package, but then they can't get it up?

It's even worse when you're getting some massive package but you can't get it up :sad_o:

will the announced arma3 launcher provide us a function to download automatically missing addons directly from the game-server or from another source?

Kallisto: There's already been a discussion like that on the forums, and if i recall correctly it will not be in the initial release but may be added later. I'm not 100% sure though.

i write this agein, its very important !!

listen to the walking/footstep sound, they are audible to your left when

you look through your scope.

that wasn´t in the stable.

its very important to fix that behaviour.

thx...

There is something I dont undersand. The new sharpshooter camo variants of M320 and GM-6 have the same textures in the hands of the player and AI as they have if you put this guns to the ground. Other weapons

like MK20 tan, MX black series become other camos if you put them to the ground.

There is something I dont undersand. The new sharpshooter camo variants of M320 and GM-6 have the same textures in the hands of the player and AI as they have if you put this guns to the ground. Other weapons

like MK20 tan, MX black series become other camos if you put them to the ground.

That's because the new camo weapons uses OLD method just adding new camoed model p3d but the NEW method is to use hiddenselections like MX Black does

but this method has a bug when you drop the weapon down you will see it in default colour which sucks

also same new method (hiddenselections) is used in Dayz SA - for my surprise there is working properly aka no default colour when you drop the weapon ...

here's the ticket > http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=5153 , so far NO response from BIS

Edited by RobertHammer

Dev-branch got it's update. Let's see what has changed. It was 221mb by the way. :D

Edit: Got a "Welcome to bootcamp" popup at the main menu. Devs: I think there is a typo. It says "This is learning_", I think it should be "This is learning:"

Edited by Brisse