To collaborate so he could find out more quickly whether the bug is in his code or a bug with dev branch?

If time is the concern, I would argue that more time would be wasted by people investigating a bug reported here that doesn't belong than if the user himself investigated his own mod's problems beforehand.

Can anyone test if they get blown over when firing the static GMG 20mm raised?

Disabled all mods

testing on Dev version as of 22/04/

Yup im landing on my ass after pressing fire all time no mods latest dev 22\04\2014

I've noticed a pretty severe animation bug with the latest dev release, which results in horrible weapon sway issues when walking/combat pace with a raised weapon. It kicks in after a few minutes, and nothing fixes it except restarting the mission. No mods. It looks like the frequency and amplitude of the weapon sway are both increased.

Unaffected: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/pix/unaffected.mkv

After a few minutes: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/pix/affected.mkv

Confirmed, let's see if it's fixed with today's patch. If not I'll report it on feedback tracker.

I've noticed a pretty severe animation bug with the latest dev release, which results in horrible weapon sway issues when walking/combat pace with a raised weapon. It kicks in after a few minutes, and nothing fixes it except restarting the mission. No mods. It looks like the frequency and amplitude of the weapon sway are both increased.

It looks like BIS wanted that weapon sway was more affected by fatigue. But they seems to overdone it.

Confirmed, let's see if it's fixed with today's patch. If not I'll report it on feedback tracker.

There's no patch today, it's a public holiday in CZ.

I have decided to create a new thread for this bug as it was reported a long time ago on the tracker and there is still not satisfying progress in the debug.

I would appreciate your help in debugging this as this is a major AI issue but seems quite complicated to understand what is exactly happening.

I would also very much appreciate anyone with scripting skills that would be able (and kind enough) to create a more exact and analytical repro-mission based on the findings in the ticket.

Here is the ticket.

All info is in the enclosed ticket. My repro-mission too.

Thank you.

Unaffected: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/pix/unaffected.mkv

After a few minutes: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/481663/pix/affected.mkv

Issue still present in today's build, http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=18544

Wasnt there a "workaround" for the PhysX86.dll crash? I slowly are a little bit "pissed" about the neverending story with issues i have with this game (sorry, no offense)

Wasnt there a "workaround" for the PhysX86.dll crash? I slowly are a little bit "pissed" about the neverending story with issues i have with this game (sorry, no offense)

you shall realize that ANY physx86.dll crash will look for you same, while it's completely different to the one(s) fixed long time ago ...

Ok, so what i shall do now? I deleted the File and through STEAM i go to validating game cache so steam redownloaded a new PhysX86.dll but it still crashes

In other news, the AH-9 Pawnee has got new tracers + a rather funny bug in todays build. :p

What kind of bug? (yes I know it's one of funny ones, but I'm not certain about other specifics?)

The "funny" bug i thought of was the incorrect particle effect, sometimes you get the rocket particle effect when the round hit the ground.

Also, the force from the minigun that moves the heli, is that new for this build to?

Edit:

Seems like the above bug only happens at close distance.

Edited by DanielV

Added: It's now possible to change a MOVE waypoint to a different type in its attributes. Available are GET OUT, UNLOAD, TRANSPORT UNLOAD, LAND and FIRE MISSION.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Nice to finally see this, much appreciated BI, keep the Zeus improvements coming!

Breathing sounds = back :)

Ridiculous raised weapon sway when slightly fatigued = still here :( <= I hope this is something that will be worked on with the ongoing fatigue rejigging.

Currently seen weapon sway is untweaked engine technology that will be disabled until properly tweaked and explained. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Currently seen weapon sway is untweaked engine technology that will be disabled until properly tweaked and explained. Apologies for the inconvenience.

No need to apologise, it is the dev build after all. I'm glad it's all being worked on.

Would it be possible to tweak prone shooting? Not sure if anyone does it, but resting the mag on the floor and firing, making the gun exceptionally stable? Just a thought.

Edited by DarkSideSixOfficial

Not to be like OMG REALISM, but in reality you wouldn't want to rest your magazine on anything because that could cause malfunctions.

Can anyone test if they get blown over when firing the static GMG 20mm raised?

Disabled all mods

testing on Dev version as of 22/04/

James Its working now after todays dev update 23\04\2014

From 4/23 dev branch update:

"•Crash hotfix"

Can we get more details on this?

It could be a crash that's reproducible on stable and BI don't want to tell everyone how to do it.