since patch on stable, grenades cant go trough windows

Do you mean the glass blocks the grenade or even there is no glass the grenade cant be thrown into the window?

since patch on stable, grenades cant go trough windows

I played tonight, i was inside a house and threw the nade directly outside. Glass didnt broke, window was fully equipped ^^ Seems legit!

Maybe it was a special grenade^^

Forgive me if this question has already been raised.

Where are all the women in the Greek Islands Altis and Stratis? Only men! What happened to the women in 2035? I plan to live up to this time, but is the future I do not like. :(

Women were even in the muslim Takistan! Although ugly. And what beauty went on Chernarus!

Not whether it is connected with the promotion of gay marriage in EU? :eek:

The game loses a lot of appeal because of this.

Please make us a gift on March 20, do women! Desirable beautiful.:yay:

soviet-world-war-2-posters-8.jpg

P.S. Found. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15747

I do not ask women soldiers. Just women. As was done in Arma2.

Edited by [HA]boris

What is wrong with this game? Since the last update i have massive drops when shooting specially with the Helicopters on other vehicles, (example: AH-99/20mm HE Cannon -> MSE3-Marid) when the shells explodes it drops me down to !! 3 !! Frames, after that the frames rushes up to usual Value. PC is a i7 @ 4,2Ghz & 2x4Gb 770GTX SLi, Game is on SSD. Dear god, such performance issues everytime... Every patch a new suprise is born.

boris;2643325']Where are all the women in the Greek Islands Altis and Stratis?

Not relevant to the dev branch discussion. The absence of women has been and should still be discussed elsewhere.

Not relevant to the dev branch discussion. The absence of women has been and should still be discussed elsewhere.

Sorry.

Poor guided forum.

What is wrong with this game? Since the last update i have massive drops when shooting specially with the Helicopters on other vehicles, (example: AH-99/20mm HE Cannon -> MSE3-Marid) when the shells explodes it drops me down to !! 3 !! Frames, after that the frames rushes up to usual Value. PC is a i7 @ 4,2Ghz & 2x4Gb 770GTX SLi, Game is on SSD. Dear god, such performance issues everytime... Every patch a new suprise is born.

you are on dev branch. that means its for testing, so there are surprises and you did test them. so everything is fine. if you want no surprises stick with stable.

i don´t have the framedrops, so it musst be on your side. you are using mods ?

I would test without SLI, I'm willing to be your performance will be better.

you are on dev branch. that means its for testing, so there are surprises and you did test them. so everything is fine. if you want no surprises stick with stable.

i don´t have the framedrops, so it musst be on your side. you are using mods ?

On Stablebranch the same, otherwise i wouldnt be so pissed about that. Yeah, i use a ton of mods but nothing i would mention that this framedrops are a problem of them. And i am not the only one with this issue.

I would test without SLI, I'm willing to be your performance will be better.

Nope it isnt better then, already tried this as first. Its my sixth Multi-GPU System, the "disable MGPU" method comes at first always^^

On Stablebranch the same, otherwise i wouldnt be so pissed about that. Yeah, i use a ton of mods but nothing i would mention that this framedrops are a problem of them. And i am not the only one with this issue.

Nope it isnt better then, already tried this as first. Its my sixth Multi-GPU System, the "disable MGPU" method comes at first always^^

Please do me a favour, disable all unit and map mods and try again. If the problem is still there please try disabeling the gameplay mods one by one.

I experienced something like this too sometimes. What mods do you use?

No dev branch update today?
We may not update #Arma3 devbranch today on account of electricity bugs in the Real Reality engine. Back tomorrow! pic.twitter.com/i96Ix72p8j

Twitter

Please do me a favour, disable all unit and map mods and try again. If the problem is still there please try disabeling the gameplay mods one by one.

I experienced something like this too sometimes. What mods do you use?

Like i said, a ton of mods^^

The journey begins, i ll start to search the framekiller now :p

Greetz from Germany to Germany ;)

-mod=@A2_Weapons;@A3_FreeAim_Fix_0.4;@ASDG_Attachments;@ASDG_JR;@BaBe_midTex;@Blastcore-A3;@Blastcore-Tracers;@CBA;@ASR_AI3;@FA_stance;@gersen;@FRENCH_SF;@HAFM_A3;@HiddenIdentityPackv3;@IanSky_Scope_Mod;@Improved_Ragdoll_Physics;@JSRS2.1;@JS_JC_FA18;@MK18_Mod1_V02;@marsof;@Mao;@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons_v 1.0;@POMI_PMC;@RH Pistol pack 1.01-A3;@RH_M4 1.05;@Rus_Spet_A3_v 1.0;@SHM_Armament;@SOCOM_DEVGRU_A3 v1.1;@Supportcall;@TPW_BLEEDOUT;@U100;@UK_SFTG_A3_v 1.1;@USMC 1.1;@at_opticscleaner3;@dfs_3rdperson;@fhq_accessories;@g36_a2p;@lsd_nvg;@mcc_sandbox r16;@outlw_moduload_v0.5;@fhq_m4_a3;@r3f_armes 3.2;@status_Hud;@sthud;@sud_russians_v35;@tao_foldmap_a3;@tmr;

They could be just teasing us, making us think we won't get the update today only to spring it on us, like they did with Zeus. The photo itself on twitter was only uploaded at 3am UK time (4am in Prague) this morning. Yes... I know... Wishful thinking!

Anyway, i thought they had their own back up generators at camp Bohemia?! - Best send out the scouts to locate some if they don't!

"We may not update Arma3 devbranch today on account of electricity bugs in the Real Reality engine. Back tomorrow! "

What does that mean?

"MAY" is for possibility - and just after that, they DO say they'll be back tomorrow...

So, what to believe?

Like i said, a ton of mods^^

The journey begins, i ll start to search the framekiller now :p

Greetz from Germany to Germany ;)

Well, that is a lot of mods. ut maybe we can make this faster.

Try it with Blastcore (could drag FPS down because of effects)

Try it with ASR (could reduce FPS because of AI stuff)

JSRS (who knows, but it´s a mod I run too)

TPW Bleedout (Again AI stuff)

TMR (I used that too)

Don´t forget CBA

Does it still happen?

"We may not update Arma3 devbranch today on account of electricity bugs in the Real Reality engine. Back tomorrow! "

What does that mean?

"MAY" is for possibility - and just after that, they DO say they'll be back tomorrow...

So, what to believe?

Well the photo was clearly not taken today, since it was 3am UK time (4am in prague) when it was uploaded to twitter, so no daylight at the time of the posting - So "back tomorrow" could be a joke reference to those in the photo based on when it was taken, meaning tomorrow being today. But who knows? Guess it depends how long the electric was out, how much work they lost etc, or if they were simply eating lunch outside yesterday!

well, it's 17.30 GMT, so my guess is no update today - maybe tomorrow...

Well the photo was clearly not taken today, since it was 3am UK time (4am in prague) when it was uploaded to twitter

I'm not familiar with Twitter, but doesn't that "7h" below the photo mean it was uploaded 7 hours ago?

well, it's 17.30 GMT, so my guess is no update today - maybe tomorrow...

Normally they say when there's no update, might still be a bit of hope.

EDIT Oh nvm, didn't see the twitter post.

I just hope we won't wait too long for tomorrow's update.

Morning perhaps? Would be great!