ye i noticed it myself, i will try get this hotfixed

For us it is OK Now.

It was more a personnal pb...

Not yet enough to start a server in 1.12 version

ye it's because you still using 1.10 binary with 1.12 data ;) just replace it

Does anyone know why I keep having armor plating instead of the cage on the rear of the Kuma? I placed it in the editor and it seems to randomly put armor plating over the bars. If I put 2 Kuma on a map, one has the cage the other the plating. I restart without changing anything, this time they both have plating. Another restart, one with cage other with plating, etc..etc..etc. I just tried it with user retextured kuma that is all tan colored and it always has the green digital armor plating on the rear.

As a matter of fact, the same thing happens with the FIA offroads. sometimes they have doors, sometimes not. Sometimes the rear side is there sometime not.

Some vehicles have things randomized, like the civilians cars colors, its the same with the FIA offroads and should be with the Kuma, but there are commands IIRC that make you choose what version of the vehicle you want, i remember people found an cop offroad on the game with this and other versions that wouldn't spawn other way. Unfortunately i recall nothing about these commands.

Something I think that would be pretty awesome for the vehicles is a start up sequence like this:

And another thing would to have the tanks rattle around a bit while they're moving and or firing.

Some vehicles have things randomized, like the civilians cars colors, its the same with the FIA offroads and should be with the Kuma, but there are commands IIRC that make you choose what version of the vehicle you want, i remember people found an cop offroad on the game with this and other versions that wouldn't spawn other way. Unfortunately i recall nothing about these commands.

I think this randomize thing is pretty nice and should be used even more for small details.

Fixed: An issue in multiplayer where server-owned vehicles caused FPS drop

Did this change make it onto the stable branch? It wasn't in the SPOTREP patch notes and it made a huge difference to performance.

edit: this one

Edited by bhaz
linky

Were the weapon holders removed?

They should be in there, I'll investigate the issue. Thanks a lot for letting us know :icon_twisted:

I think this randomize thing is pretty nice and should be used even more for small details.

Same here, add some nice variety. Just was pointing out for the guy that was (if i understood correctly) trying to add some custom texture, but the Kuma cage was in different color, that he has control over this randomization.

Edit: Just add to the vehicle init this:

this animate ["HideHull",0];

Edited by Lucasmnunesk

Did this change make it onto the stable branch? It wasn't in the SPOTREP patch notes and it made a huge difference to performance.

Actually, it seems the change did make it in, but we suffered some internal miscommunication about that. The programmer is still looking to improve it further, so the current state is in the update, but the task isn't completed.

Can anyone point me in the direction to finding the weapon holders in the editor please?

stable since last patch / (dev?) i do still see rubberbending on server. thought that whould be gone since the new update. sometimes vehicle / characters go all over the place.

Actually, it seems the change did make it in, but we suffered some internal miscommunication about that. The programmer is still looking to improve it further, so the current state is in the update, but the task isn't completed.

Good to hear :), thanks for the info.

The new ACPC2 sound isn't working, only the sound of the working parts can be heard. UGL sound not playing either.

FYI these four commands are broken on stable branch

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=17655

This and one common server crash is very unfortunate :( We're firstly fixing both, before considering a hotfix to main branch.

Added: Prototype of weather and time synchronization for MP

How does that look specifically ? Is the weather and time automatically distributed, or does the server need to execute, for example, a function to do that ?

- Crosshair size roughly matches the extent of weapon sway

This only seems to work if your body is proned, standing or crouching, not with the stances in between (Ctrl+s/w).

Since you are currently working on vehicle optics... How about adding a bearing indicator? At least to the MBT... I don't see why there is an elevation indicator but no bearing indicator.

added: Prototype of weather and time synchronization for mp

Praise the lord!

I'm not hearing a sound when reloading any UGL grenades. Anyone else?

added: Prototype of weather and time synchronization for mp

:yay:

Is the explosive charge damage ok? It was changed the other day.

I say this because I was playing today a simple but nice mission, "On the other side", where I have to blow up 2 artillery pieces. I used 2 explosive charges and a claymore in one of them, and it still didn't blow up.

This and one common server crash is very unfortunate :( We're firstly fixing both, before considering a hotfix to main branch.

Thanks for the update :bounce3:

Added: Prototype of weather and time synchronization for MP

Hell yeah! :yay:

Since you are currently working on vehicle optics... How about adding a bearing indicator? At least to the MBT... I don't see why there is an elevation indicator but no bearing indicator.

Addition of bearing indicator directly to the optics is planned, but faces some minor technical issues. Until it makes its way to the game, bearing indicator which is part of HUD compass could be used instead.