Can you hot fix these errors please, I mean come on guy's your suppose to be professionals.

Well it is not called DEV branch for nothing.

This.

^This, what's professional is to debug the game in the dev branch.

Hey don't get smart mate and try and treat me like I'm a bloody idiot.

Dev branch it maybe but its suppose to be bloody playable still to.

And debugging is what there suppose to do during the day not leave us at the end of the day with a version full of bugs.

I'm sick of smart asses like you now go away.

Edited by PartyHead

Well here is where you're wrong, it's perfectly acceptable for a DEVELOPMENT build to not work for a period of time, even among professional studios such bugs might pop up.

Well here is where you're wrong, it's perfectly acceptable for a DEVELOPMENT build to not work for a period of time, even among professional studios such bugs might pop up.

No worries, my mistake.

Could someone kindly direct me to the forum where you can make genuine complaints without being given a bunch of bullshit excuses and not be shot down by a bunch of people who don't even have any official connection with the game.

Thanks.

Hey don't get smart mate and try and treat me like I'm a bloody idiot.

And debugging is what there suppose to do during the day not leave us at the end of the day with a version full of bugs.

I'm sick of smart asses like you now go away.

It is perfectly ok to make the Devs aware that there is a bug in the release. But you had to add this line at the end of your post:

I mean come on guy's your suppose to be professionals.

Wich is what prompted me to answer your post. Because I don't think there is any reasons to go hard on the Devs for a bug in a DEV branch.

Enough offtopic for me I am out for the day.

No worries, my mistake.

Could someone kindly direct me to the forum where you can make genuine complaints without being given a bunch of bullshit excuses and not be shot down by a bunch of people who don't even have any official connection with the game.

Thanks.

Genuine feedback you mean?

PS. Don't get mad at people if they point out that your assumption about dev build should be perfectly playable at all times is wrong.

Saying "Can you hot fix these errors please, I mean come on guy's your suppose to be professionals" sounds very condescending and isn't really needed.

No worries, my mistake.

Thanks.

A dev already answered 2 pages back about the error :cool:

Edited by ck-claw

Only if it is an option.

Of course, the advanced idea is mutch more complicated and require more effort than BIS have these days. The simpliest should be a single option in the settings or script command.

Wow ,

today i saw so much incompetence in the dev branch i have to wonder if its really true there is a QC or not ?

Zues has brought more complications to an already growing list of unsolved problems absoulutely ridiculous BIS , please sort it out , its one thing to say

"it might not be playable"

but to subject people to senseless use of bandwidth for school boy errors more and more frequently is no way to show professionalism .

How can we defend against "all your Devs are belong to Dayz" or " all your resource belong to VBS3.exe" when we see a poormans quality control like this ?

On topic and not drama:

Confirmed. We are sorry about that. Part of the change didn't make it properly into the build.
Anything else?
How can we defend against "all your Devs are belong to Dayz" or " all your resource belong to VBS3.exe" when we see a poormans quality control like this ?
I honestly don't believe that the devs much care about such claims, especially when VBS3 isn't even a BI product anyway.

while we're adding object/items to the editor, could we get "Objects (Lamps)" back in the (non-zeus) editor as well?

I now got ~1900 hours played in Arma3 and i am heavy amused and disappointed at the same time when i see how much protection the water have. AI swimming in ocean is just laughing when a Tank hits them in the water right in the face... 1900hours and still not fixed ...

:(

Bullets above pistole velocities either ricochet or shatter outright when striking water.

There's a reason that gel-armor has been developed.

Bullets above pistole velocities either ricochet or shatter outright when striking water.

Dont be a troll... But not when you shoot directly in the face from 50 meters... Why you didnt try by yourself ?

This is only somewhat true. I trust that you meant supersonic velocities. Velocity and angle plays a big part, but the composition and shape of the bullet also influences the chance of shattering upon impact. Some amour piercing rounds are capable of traveling in water, it's even a requirement in some cases. A 120mm APFSDS round has so much energy that even if it does fragment the resulting shockwave would be immense and lethal at close range.

So I've noticed, once a Zeus leaves a server and someone else tried to take the Zeus slot, you get the respawn menu saying "Waiting for Zeus to place a respawn".

I am i little concerned that Zeus development might take some resources away from fixing other stuff in game, i have nothing against Zeus, but i'm not that interested in it. I'd rather invest more in stuff like, more diversified sounds for weapons, a new and improved armor system (breal away from the hitpoint system or make it better), improved physics not only for vehicles but other objects too, dynamic object destruction etc...

I am i little concerned that Zeus development might take some resources away from fixing other stuff in game, i have nothing against Zeus, but i'm not that interested in it. I'd rather invest more in stuff like, more diversified sounds for weapons, a new and improved armor system (breal away from the hitpoint system or make it better), improved physics not only for vehicles but other objects too, dynamic object destruction etc...

That post reminds me of this.

A gun sound is a gun sound, it goes boom. And for similar rifles and ammunitions, as we have, I guess it sounds about the same. At this point this would be just cosmetic but wouldn't change the gameplay and possibilities.

Zeus is a huge gameplay changer made by a tiny commando of two Devs. I'd take that over diverse sounds anyday. The rest of the crew keeps fixing bugs, animation system, AI etc... as much as they can.

A question I hope some dev can answer: What about features that were in before and have been removed because of problems. Will they come back ?

I mean things like:

- Inventory in briefing in MP (it's in SP already, why not MP ? )

- Slowdown due to fatigue

- Those absolute awesome clouds that we saw in just one beta (honestly, best clouds ever in a game)

It's some sort of pet peeve of mine to hear about those things. At least, whether there is an intention of bringing these back at one point (as always no promises, I know)

A question I hope some dev can answer: What about features that were in before and have been removed because of problems. Will they come back ?

And don't forget those lovely animated vehicle doors...

At least, whether there is an intention of bringing these back at one point (as always no promises, I know)

Joris mentioned in one of the SITREPs that they intend to continue working on fatigue and the new system was removed only temporarily, I too hope to see that soon again.