Is anyone else getting projectiles moving through targets as if they are not there? Blackfoot cannon and Dagger missiles just pass through trucks. AT Titan missile just pass through a Kaiman as if it's not there. I've been getting this the last couple of days.

Is anyone else getting projectiles moving through targets as if they are not there? Blackfoot cannon and Dagger missiles just pass through trucks. AT Titan missile just pass through a Kaiman as if it's not there. I've been getting this the last couple of days.

Are you using Olds' Improved Armor mod?

Are you using Olds' Improved Armor mod?

No, just JSRS and Blastcore.

Hi Variable,

I found this as well mentioned here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152866-General-Discussion-(dev-branch)&p=2606161&viewfull=1#post2606161

yes im sure, it can hurt a LOT for sure ! but have a armor that can stop a 120mm AT ammo's for sure can stop a 35mm explosive round...

Thanks, I can now confirm it happens with infantry targets in the campaign as we'll. Firing at them and the bullets just pass through as if they were holograms (and no, I don't miss). Happens rarely though.

Thanks, I can now confirm it happens with infantry targets in the campaign as we'll. Firing at them and the bullets just pass through as if they were holograms (and no, I don't miss). Happens rarely though.

I've seen it happen since the beginning of the alpha TBH. It wasn't a common occurrence but it was also not super rare.

If the objective is the target that cannot be hit then the mission becomes impossible. Therefore it is really a game-breaking issue.

Fire is not visible right now in dev branch. Is it just for me or for everybody?

How do you mean. have they found out what the problem is and how to fix it? Link? That would be awesome!

They said they know the cause and are on the way to fixing it. i think it was this thread

Fire is not visible right now in dev branch. Is it just for me or for everybody?

I can confirm this, no more flame & smoke, only light & heat haze

Also looks like now we have 2d lights...

I don't know since when it's broken. I haven't played since the last stable came out.

Graphic settings maxed up and I'm on dev build 1.11.114839 vanilla.

If you want to try, it's this mission : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=219535337

Also if you keep running against walls you can see through or if you walk against it and move your head under the right angle you can also see trough, BIS collision system at his best...

Does anyone know if there's already a feedback ticket for this one ?

Edited by Neodammerung

Also if you keep running against walls you can see through or if you walk against it and move your head under the right angle you can also see trough, BIS collision system at his best...

Does anyone know if there's already a feedback ticket for this one ?

Does this happen only on unarmed player models? Because I'm quite certain it hasn't been an issue on armed ones, not always at least.

I can confirm this, no more flame & smoke, only light & heat haze

We are working on this one already. I am missing flames only, are you sure that smoke is missing as well?

We are working on this one already. I am missing flames only, are you sure that smoke is missing as well?

Only fire (effects module, etc.) is missing for me, too.

That's what I noticed on the campfire next to the lighthouse in the Night Showcase but maybe there's usually no smoke on that campfire (but I remember smoke on that campfire in Attention Deficit mission in Adapt campaign)
Does this happen only on unarmed player models? Because I'm quite certain it hasn't been an issue on armed ones, not always at least.
Well it's less noticable, it happens less frequently and you have to run to a wall to see trough (walking doesn't make you see trough) but still :

I already made a ticket to the first problem
Thanks!

Added: RHA plate surface materials of thicknesses 1, 3, 5, 7, 16 and 23mm, Cast iron plate material

Could a kind community member or developer please direct me to where these materials are located? I've built a mod to test the penetration of projectiles, with the available 20mm - 100mm materials located in data_f\penetration, but I simply cannot find the newly added materials? :confused:

Devs, you are not allowed to go home today before posting the dev branch changelog!

has the update been released today then? if so how big?

don't worry they will probably just putting together the changelog

Yep, was around 120mb. His Royalty is online, might be there next minutes hopefully.

Since i saw that changes in the respawn-tickets system were made: Tickets are not working correctly again. I got a InitPlayerLocal with

[west,1] call BIS_fnc_respawnTickets;

and in the description.ext
respawnTemplates[] = {"Tickets","Counter","EndMission","MenuPosition"};

respawn type is 3,-[base]

There is only 1 ticket assigned to west, even if 2 or more players spawn. For every joined player 1 ticket was assigned 2 dev patches before.

Edited by KingoftheSandbox

• FIX: maxHoldsterValue also considers weapons directly in the vehicle.

Can one of the devs explain this one? (looks at pettka ;))

I know maxHoldsterValue was the anim source paired with the holdsterAnimValue = 'VALUE'; controller in cfgweapons, for creating animated weapons bays on thinks like the Blackfoot. Did the source only take into account weapons that were assigned to a "turret" before or something, and now they work on weapons assigned to the main body of the vehicle?

Will it work on planes now? Didn't seem to work before, for a couple of people that tried.

Edited by da12thMonkey

Can one of the devs (looks at pettka ;)) explain this one?

I know maxHoldsterValue was the anim source paired with holdsterAnimValue = 'VALUE'; in cfgweapons, for creating animated animated weapons bays on thinks like the Blackfoot. Did the source only take into account weapons that were assigned to a "turret" before or something, and now they work on weapons assigned to the main body of the vehicle?

Will it work on planes now? Didn't seem to work before, for a couple of people that tried.

You got it right, sir - it should work not only on weapons assigned to turret, but also for the weapons assigned to "driver" of the vehicle (pilot in case of light helos / planes) :icon_twisted:

It should solve the issue with the planes :bounce2:

Ah, good splendid!

Thanks to the programming and encoding people who worked on that one :)

You got it right, sir - it should work not only on weapons assigned to turret, but also for the weapons assigned to "driver" of the vehicle (pilot in case of light helos / planes) :icon_twisted:

It should solve the issue with the planes :bounce2:

So the previous state was only supporting gunner (or pilot in manual fire) weapons? I have some interest in how to utilize this without having to create a custom CfgWeapons, or must I do so to utilize weapons besides the ASRAAM and the DAGR?