Since the latests patchs with the solved problem of the rock or three who has no ground on the moutains, i had seen than when i drive, some barrier in cities or the airport appears and pop near 10 m to my vehicule. It's bad to see that when i must strong forback because i don't see the barrier before^^

Added: "Linear car control actions"

Thx for that !, checked with Lofitech g25, it is much much better now ! ,

(had to change sensivity to 25% and deadzone 0.25%) in controls options.

Yes, but AFAIK there were no squad logos on the uniforms.

If this is/was the case - there are now, looks nice :cool:

While testing my COOP mission, noticed that sheeps are invisible only casting shadows for clients. Other animals seemed to display right and those are all from same script.

While testing my COOP mission, noticed that sheeps are invisible only casting shadows for clients. Other animals seemed to display right and those are all from same script.

I used to get this problem with goats. Haven't tested it in a while though.

How about to make a real NLAW? "The Main Battle Tank and Light Anti-tank Weapon (MBT LAW), also known as the NLAW, is a Swedish short-range fire-and-forget anti-tank missile launcher. " BI, Why not do the right thing? TOP ATTACK and FIRE-AND-FORGET

+ Can add a disposable "Super AT4 future." Especially since you've added to the config option "disposable")

How about to make a real NLAW? "The Main Battle Tank and Light Anti-tank Weapon (MBT LAW), also known as the NLAW, is a Swedish short-range fire-and-forget anti-tank missile launcher. " BI, Why not do the right thing? TOP ATTACK and FIRE-AND-FORGET

+ Can add a disposable "Super AT4 future." Especially since you've added to the config option "disposable")

I don't know why it's not in vanilla Arma3 but if you want a more realistic PCML right now then check out the TMR mod. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21785

DNA is in Arnhem? Very beautifull little city with a very nice Art museum nearby.

OPREP said that "At the time of full release ... the protection parameters were set up together for both the soldier of a predefined class and his equipment". I didn't understand - is this still true or this approach was ditched and now only equipment matters?

OPREP said that "At the time of full release ... the protection parameters were set up together for both the soldier of a predefined class and his equipment". I didn't understand - is this still true or this approach was ditched and now only equipment matters?

That's the whole point of the OPREP. It was ditched in favor of using equipment parameters.

Mix that with fatigue changes (which were in Dev Branch while ago and taken back) and you have WINs everywhere!

FIX: HQ module was deleting its group

Is this the custom headquarters entity module?

ADDED: Particles now have enhanced shader with possible performance gain

did anyone notice amelioration here? ( I am not on dev branch)

We need to do something about these AA Guns... a 35mm twin cannon destroying an Main Battle Tank is something ridiculous... im sure it dont have enough firepower to penetrate a huge armor like a Tank... it can even penetrate a APC / MRAP but not a MBT !!!

We need to do something about these AA Guns... a 35mm twin cannon destroying an Main Battle Tank is something ridiculous... im sure it dont have enough firepower to penetrate a huge armor like a Tank... it can even penetrate a APC / MRAP but not a MBT !!!

Are u sure with that statement? Have u ever seen an AA Gun in free nature (^^) and how huge the damage is? 35mm Bullets which explode on the target, that can hurt a lot my son

^^ yes he is sure! The shells are NOT armour piercing. They may 'hurt' and MRAP not an MBT!

Yes I am also sure that 35mm HE rounds (likely used in AA) will in no way penetrate MBT armour. Chances are they could cause system damage and stun the crew.

^^ yes he is sure! The shells are NOT armour piercing. They may 'hurt' and MRAP not an MBT!

Tank's optics are very vulnerable to AA fire though, but I'm not sure if this could be implemented in the game at all, with reasonable trouble that is.

Ok, does anyone have a problem commanding AI to stand up? I thought, at first, that it might have been a problem with ALiVE or bcombat. But, disabling bcombat, and testing an editor mission without ALiVE modules, I'm still having a problem telling AI to stand up. They'll listen if I tell them to crouch or go prone, but then when I tell them to stand up, they simply don't listen. They'll switch between crouch and prone, but won't stand up at all. Noticed this the past 2 days.

Ok, does anyone have a problem commanding AI to stand up? I thought, at first, that it might have been a problem with ALiVE or bcombat. But, disabling bcombat, and testing an editor mission without ALiVE modules, I'm still having a problem telling AI to stand up. They'll listen if I tell them to crouch or go prone, but then when I tell them to stand up, they simply don't listen. They'll switch between crouch and prone, but won't stand up at all. Noticed this the past 2 days.

It's a bug in the game period. Once they go prone they're stuck.

I can confirm this.

I can confirm this.

Me too. The only possibility to get them up again is to send them into a vehicle, once they get out, they are standing again.

They're on top of it already.

How do you mean. have they found out what the problem is and how to fix it? Link? That would be awesome!

How do you mean. have they found out what the problem is and how to fix it? Link? That would be awesome!

They know of the issue and have stated it will be fixed in a dev branch update next week.