Name 20 of them.

This is something that would benefit AI but shouldn't exist for the player. This currently makes higher speeds safer to travel at and visually produces horrible clipping. This is something that needs to be fixed.

This is actually something that we had that was similar to VBS3 with it's advanced vehicle physics but now we have a downgrade of Arma vehicle physics.

Edited by ProGamer

This is something that would benefit AI but shouldn't exist for the player. This currently makes higher speeds safer to travel at and visually produces horrible clipping. This is something that needs to be fixed.

This is actually something that we had that was similar to VBS3 with it's advanced vehicle physics but now we have a downgrade of Arma vehicle physics.

This gif is better than a 1000 words: http://img2u.info/ckgni/i/g7c1722c6.gif

I'm having a hard time getting a grip of your posts, you sure seem to have a lot of things to say and you talk a lot, but you seem to be saying basically nothing. :confused:

This gif is better than a 1000 words: http://img2u.info/ckgni/i/g7c1722c6.gif

I'm having a hard time getting a grip of your posts, you sure seem to have a lot of things to say and you talk a lot, but you seem to be saying basically nothing. :confused:

There's not really much to say in the first place other than it's something that should be fixed. We don't even know if this is intended so it could be a bug that slipped into the game.

Light from the outside (fire) can be seen through the inner compartment of the slammer- is there a ticket for it?

i'm curious if we will see the refracting rain drops from dayZ in arma 3 at some point.

Edited by Bad Benson

i'm curious if we will see the refracting rain drops from dayZ in arma 3 at some point.

Thinking the same. Those look so dam good. And the old thunder sound back...

The whole damage based on difficulty needs to go. All we need is just one realistic damage level and not super soldier to super bullets.

Ok, this isn't a new problem, it seems, since it's present in Arma 2 too: Is it a known problem that JIP into a disabled unit is not possible when the respawn type is "SIDE" ? In this case, you join as a spectator.

I wish more servers used the developer branch.

A lot of mods don't work with the DEV version, hence why our server doesn't use DEV.

Reworked proxies of Buzzard to be useful for user armament

This issue has only been slightly fixed. The armaments appear on the wings however the round still drops from the centre of the Buzzard. Once all munitions are expended the remaining added magazines are still visible on the hard point proxies.

For example:

this removemagazine "2rnd_LG_scalpel"; this removemagazine "2rnd_aaa_missiles"; this removeweapon "missiles_asraam"; this removeweapon "missiles_scalpel"; this addmagazine "2rnd_gbu12_lgb_mi10"; this addmagazines ["2rnd_gbu12_lgb_mi10",2]; 

The bombs still fall from the mid point of the aircraft.

:( But I waited so looooooong ->

*Self entitled whining here*

I'm really hoping to see some development with the vehicle damage system and bodyarmor. That's the two areas in most dire need of work.

:( But I waited so looooooong ->

*Self entitled whining here*

I'm really hoping to see some development with the vehicle damage system and bodyarmor. That's the two areas in most dire need of work.

It's not self entitled whining, it's more curosity/excitement to see what they are going to bring.

I hope those two new jets come.

...and lots of cool stuff from Monday 06.01.2014

Hahaha I'm afraid it's gonna be from Tuesday 07.01.2014...

Hahaha I'm afraid it's gonna be from Tuesday 07.01.2014...

Maybe they have a holiday today too, loppiainen and all that

Why do Stratis and Alits have their coordinates set to the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean? I thought the coordinates were corrected a while back. If they were moved then why do we have Mediterranean water colours, wildlife, vegetation and architecture?

https://maps.google.com/maps?t=m&ll=-30.614957%2C10.992054999999993&q=-35.152%2C16.661&spn=36.60895360125151%2C57.30816102997276&output=classic

Maybe they have a holiday today too, loppiainen and all that

Maybe but then why announce that devbranch updates would start today.

No matter, I look forward to when they do start up again. Been going through withdrawal to long now.

Why do Stratis and Alits have their coordinates set to the middle of the South Atlantic Ocean? I thought the coordinates were corrected a while back. If they were moved then why do we have Mediterranean water colours, wildlife, vegetation and architecture?

https://maps.google.com/maps?t=m&ll=-30.614957%2C10.992054999999993&q=-35.152%2C16.661&spn=36.60895360125151%2C57.30816102997276&output=classic

how did you get these coordinates ?? did you switch the numbers around ?? i think they are corrected already, but not 100% shure.

I made the same mistake. Arma actually negates latitude, so east is negative

Sent from my Life tab via Tapatalk

Maybe but then why announce that devbranch updates would start today.

No matter, I look forward to when they do start up again. Been going through withdrawal to long now.

I remembered it was a holiday only after I got to work and ... well fuk, maybe the person who made the announcement simply forgot it too, but yeah, really looking forward to the updates too.

I made the same mistake. Arma actually negates latitude, so east is negative

Sent from my Life tab via Tapatalk

My mistake then. I remembered that it was fixed a while back but the way Arma does the coordinates confused me.