Yeah, but it applies for EVERYTHING. Mags, rockets and all that can't be reloaded from the backpack, and when you take some out of your pack one of the mags just disappears.

yeah, like GL from MX rifle you can shoot and reload until you zoom/aim and then no go...

Yeah, but it applies for EVERYTHING. Mags, rockets and all that can't be reloaded from the backpack, and when you take some out of your pack one of the mags just disappears.

I can replicate that you cannot reload magazines from the backpack, but not the disappearing part. If I transfer a magazine to my vest or uniform, I can reload it fine and nothing disappears.

I'm hoping that this might mean that BI is attempting to implement this.

Oh yeah, the disappearing thing is gone and I'm now able to transfer the mags from the pack to the vest and clothes. I can't really explain that, but it works now, so I'm not complaining.

Oh yeah, the disappearing thing is gone and I'm now able to transfer the mags from the pack to the vest and clothes. I can't really explain that, but it works now, so I'm not complaining.

can you transfer rpg missile to vest or clothes ? prob. not , worse if you put them on the ground you cant take them back, whatever it is , granade , rpg missile, mags, etc. I do not know how BIS could miss such a BIG BUG.

can you transfer rpg missile to vest or clothes ? prob. not , worse if you put them on the ground you cant take them back, whatever it is , granade , rpg missile, mags, etc. I do not know how BIS could miss such a BIG BUG.

It's a dev branch, not the stable version. Opt out if you don't like the occasional bugs.

Seconded. This was really frustrating.

Also, I don't remember the main menu doing the sub-item animating. While it looks really neat, in some cases you're just forced to wait after a click. Like if you open up the configure menu, then want to go into a sub item of play, it animates the Configure closing then Play opening.

If I might suggest altering the mechanic so that the open still animates, but close is instant or that the close happens at the same time as the open.

I slapped together a demo of what I'm trying to say.

Nice one, suggestion #2 would be the best one IMO.

I do not know how BIS could miss such a BIG BUG.

Isn't the purpose of the dev.build to catch these before they get released on the stable build? :)

e:ninja'd

Edited by CaptainObvious
sloooow

Soldiers with launchers behave strange, if I use the clone script from this feedback ticket, they often now stuck to repeat "I am reloading" with launcher on their hands. First they reload it with animation and then stuck until you command them to move at wanted position.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16427

Repro

Clone.sqf 
[url]http://pastebin.com/rWcYjFZq[/url]

Have AT-soldiers in your team and use the clone.sqf like this:
{_x execVm "Clone.sqf";} foreach units group player - [player];

What mission were you playing?

I was in the editor. I was not playing a mission. Everytime I tried to use M I got "cannot connect..." It's weird to me because the map is not something that connects to anything. It's a map in my inventory not gps. I looked for key binding issues but had none

Soldiers with launchers behave strange, if I use the clone script from this feedback ticket, they often now stuck to repeat "I am reloading" with launcher on their hands. First they reload it with animation and then stuck until you command them to move at wanted position.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16427

Repro

Clone.sqf 
[url]http://pastebin.com/rWcYjFZq[/url]

Have AT-soldiers in your team and use the clone.sqf like this:
{_x execVm "Clone.sqf";} foreach units group player - [player];

SaOk,

i saw this as well, but for normal editor placed units.

Also they keep switching their weapons.

I think this is a regression, not related do scripting.

Guest Ti0n3r

Unable to reload launchers and handguns. Rifles work as normal.

This bug is still valid. Cannot use Rangefinders or Binoculars. I'm surprised this hasn't been given some more priority, it's a game breaker.

And today, my ArmA stuck while loading. [loadscreen]

Edit: Solved

Edited by V-zwo_Null

And today, my ArmA stuck while loading. [loadscreen]

Loading screen of starting the game or while joining a server?

Loading screen of starting the game or while joining a server?

It was the game and i solved the problem. :o

Has anyone had a problem with the game disappearing when you push alt+tab? Everytime I use it to minimize the game and get back to my desktop the game disappears. I would say the game exits, but task manager still shows it running; at a lower value. So I have to get in to task manager to shut the game down just to start over again. It just started today.

Has anyone had a problem with the game disappearing when you push alt+tab? Everytime I use it to minimize the game and get back to my desktop the game disappears. I would say the game exits, but task manager still shows it running; at a lower value. So I have to get in to task manager to shut the game down just to start over again. It just started today.

I haven't tried the latest dev, but I had this problem back in Alpha. Have you tried alt+tab on the desktop? It helped me then.

Yeah I have had this. Also while playing offline sometimes I will quite the game but then when I try to shut down steam or go online, steam will tell me I must quit arma 3 first - even though I did. And it doesn't even show up on task manager. Have been able to find steps to reproduce it though it does happen frequently.

anyone else having problems with throwing an IR strobe? doesn't seem to work for me. IR strobe doesn't show up when swapping trough my frags/lights/smokes.

edit:

nvm. apparently there's some mod conflicting with the IR strobes.

Edited by ltsThomas

They seem to work fine for me. Make sure that they aren't in your backpack, because that can mess things up.

We are working on the issue with the binoculars and hope to have the fix soon. Sorry for the time it's taking.

I am getting scroll-par missing error with listboxes using the ported default listbox config from UI editor. Also the AI is having problems to put right weapon in their hand. They often walk with pistol, with rifle on their back. Or if they only have rifle then empty handed with weapon on back.

Steam workshop missios cant be played, at least when trieing to start my Whole Lotta Altis, it says "Action finished succesfully" and stucks to that dialog box forcing you to ctrl+alt+del the game.

Steam workshop missios cant be played, at least when trieing to start my Whole Lotta Altis, it says "Action finished succesfully" and stucks to that dialog box forcing you to ctrl+alt+del the game.

We were trying to replicate that but failed, Workshop missions including your WLA can be started without any error or issue. Can you start a proper feedback ticket so we can investigate more? Thanks