Guest Ti0n3r

Light shafts disabled at night

nooo, it looked SO good at night time with the right weather and ppFx tweaking :(

What? Tank barrels have no more collision?

---------- Post added at 17:05 ---------- Previous post was at 17:02 ----------

The unarmed new British chopper has some nice camo, it should be on the armed version as well.

Edited by ProGamer

Can someone post some screenshots of the new content for the stable version players? Maybe in the screenshot thread?

Hmm nice - they also added IRstrobes , Black MX rifle and LRPS scope

Can someone make a video of the IR strobes?

Is anyone who cannot attach LRPS scope to sniper rifles?or i have a mod conflict?

The problem is in your end. I can put it in every sniper, mg and rifle.

Hmm nice - they also added IRstrobes , Black MX rifle and LRPS scope

Much needed IMO. I must say that this was an awesome update ( I personally love all the new vehicles and stuff ). Real good job BI!

Just to give a but, I feel that the new tank camera is to close.

What? Tank barrels have no more collision?

Yes! Welcome to World Of Tanks.:rolleyes:

Is it just me or Hellcat's main rotor is danger close or even collides with back rotor?

Also getting in animation is buggy a little bit.

But fantastic job! Thanks for this awesome update!

Seeing the Get-in animation on the Hellcat with the pilot oozing through the door without opening it, I was wondering if there are any plans to bring back the manually operatable doors like they have been in an early alpha (or beta) build on the Iffrit. I liked that feature quite a bit, and the pilot get-in anim looks cool but with the doors not opening, it looks as out-of-place as the default "pull-up" anim in Arma 2.

They did the same thing with the Hellcat miniguns as they did with the pawnee. WTF do they have 1m splash damage? You don´t even have to actually hit somebody to kill him. Who came up with this stupid idea?

just tested new AAF MBT vs slammer, took me 1 shot to the from of merkava to destroy it, is that ok? AAF MBT took atleast 3 hits and got only right track damaged.

---------- Post added at 16:59 ---------- Previous post was at 16:54 ----------

ok now that interresting, now i placed myself as merkave gunner, took 2 shots from aaf mbt, again right track damaged, and AGAIN it took me 1 shot to destroy AAF MBT to the front to destroy the tank. There is obviously something wrong with tank damage when a player is the gunner.

---------- Post added at 17:03 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

it took me 2 shots to destroy T-100 at the front side with Kuma, and second try 5-6 shots to destroy it.

---------- Post added at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 17:03 ----------

and it took me 1 shot with t-100 to the front of mbt-52 kuma to disable it, bots did jump out, but tank got not exploded.

It depends where you shoot mate :), i was able to survive 2/3 shots in new MBT.

Light shafts disabled at night

There were issues caused by it as well (related to the stars if I'm not mistaken). We are looking into light shafts from the moon, but it's not as easy as switching the 'light' source from sun to moon. Not sure at the moment when we'll have time to implement this properly.

It depends where you shoot mate :), i was able to survive 2/3 shots in new MBT.

yes, me to man, but look the thing is, if IM in a tank and being shot at, my tank can survive 3 hits. But if im shooting other rank, he gets damaged only by 1 shot. I have extended armor disabled in optins.

They did the same thing with the Hellcat miniguns as they did with the pawnee. WTF do they have 1m splash damage? You don´t even have to actually hit somebody to kill him. Who came up with this stupid idea?

The reason miniguns deals splash damage in arma 3 is to compensate for the fact that their firerate is considerably lower in the game, compared to their real life counterparts. If you were to remove the splash damage the miniguns they would be effective enough against inf. Although i can't say if the splash radius is too high in the current build.

and now i have placed myself as merkava gunner, could take 6 hits from t-100 and it took me 8 shots to the front of t-100 to destroy it. I'm shooting at front panel at every tank.

The reason miniguns deals splash damage in arma 3 is to compensate for the fact that their firerate is considerably lower in the game, compared to their real life counterparts. If you were to remove the splash damage the miniguns they would be effective enough against inf. Although i can't say if the splash radius is too high in the current build.

There has to be a better solution.

New vehicles are pretty good! I love the helicopter. :)

The new headgear / uniforms look cool as well. http://gyazo.com/20f2fad485d8b0ef99fe26de1988ddf8

I hope they'll also add the survival uniform from ep1 campaign but with a regular combat shirt instead of the t-shirt.

edit:

can't throw the IR nades.. I played with mods, so I'm not sure if it's the game. can anyone else try?

Edited by ltsThomas